• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March WrassleGAF |SHOW-T| Big Shoes Mean Big Appetites

I thought bean breath was mexican.
I figure that he's a man with no country nor wrasslin' shirts to call his own.

How many weeks did that go on?
The feud in general? i'm not sure.
In fairness most of the good stuff was just in that one segment, i'm sure the rest prior was "I need to beat Austin" mixed with a few scuffles.

Absolutely.

Ithil

av14HuR.jpg

Between this and Cesaro's shirt, at least they're getting out of black.

Swagger will go onto WM where he will destroy Del Rio, bring in a new era in the WWE, Jack Swagger's America. He will defeat a returning Rey Mysterio. Beat up on all foreigners like Shaemus, Sin Cara, Barrett, and Khali. All hope looks lost until one man rises up to defeat Swagger and with it, bring back the real America.

That man, will be El Generico.

OLE!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Trying to work out the costs of starting a podcast network for gamers, since there's not too many out there that curate the work and deliver a listenable product every time.

strobogo

Banned
The only thing that really pissed me off bout Cena's promo is when he kept talking about not winning the big one....Da fuck? He's won 5 WM title matches (1 shy from beating hogans record).

Gotta love WWE productions. Even when they have nothing to work with they still make great vids. http://www.wwe.com/videos/the-undertaker-and-cm-punk-clash-at-wrestlemania-two-weeks-away-26101633

Not only that, he's won four more world titles than Rock, one more Royal Rumble than Rock, multiple more Slammys than Rock, and I believe has more WM victories than Rock. He's actually won more big ones than the Rock on pretty much all fronts.

jmdajr

Not only that, he's won four more world titles than Rock, one more Royal Rumble than Rock, multiple more Slammys than Rock, and I believe has more WM victories than Rock. He's actually won more big ones than the Rock on pretty much all fronts.

But has he ever been IC champion?

I THINK NOT!

I enjoyed this one Jericho vs Edge at WM 26 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luVbHrNyypY

I like this one just because of how fucking stupid it was. Edge vs Cena vs Big Show at WM 25 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9091VCcMF4

The title matches at WM 24 were pretty good too. Randy Orton vs HHH vs Cena http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BX4BIGmjVHA
and
Edge vs Undertaker http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyluSlgloLo

Just shows how much better things were with JR :(

And Cena felt like more of a normal wrestler back at WM 24

jred2k

John Cena actually meant that he hasn't won the SuperBowl yet. One on One odds are nothing for him, he needs a sport where he can face 12 people at once. He's going to channel Mr. Prefect and throw passes to himself all day. Once hes won he will melt down all of the rings and create one giant solid gold belt to fit around only his waist. Then he will forever be champion and no one can steal it from him.

Toki767

John Cena actually meant that he hasn't won the SuperBowl yet. One on One odds are nothing for him, he needs a sport where he can face 12 people at once. He's going to channel Mr. Prefect and throw passes to himself all day. Once hes won he will melt down all of the rings and create one giant solid gold belt to fit around only his waist. Then he will forever be champion and no one can steal it from him.

Didn't him and Orton beat the entire Raw roster a few years ago?

Last year or two years ago they were going on about how Cena was a record breaking 10 time WWE champion. I don't know how anyone can think he's an underdog after that.

jmdajr

Didn't him and Orton beat the entire Raw roster a few years ago?

Last year or two years ago they were going on about how Cena was a record breaking 10 time WWE champion. I don't know how anyone can think he's an underdog after that.

wait..

Triple is just a 8 time WWE champion :(

But a 13 time world champ overall! :D :D :D

someone please stop Cena

jmdajr

What is it with wrestlers and Gold's Gym tanktops?

It's more of a bodybuilding thing. It's like their mecca.

Dubbed "the Mecca of bodybuilding", it was frequented by Arnold Schwarzenegger[5] and Dave Draper [6] and featured in the 1977 movie Pumping Iron. The movie brought attention not only to the gym itself, but also to the world of bodybuilding and physique in general.

I have the big sombrero, all I need is this shirt

----------------------------------------------------------------------

WrestleMania 29 Axxess Attractions Announced

Fruity Pebbles Bedrock — Check out Fruity Pebbles Bedrock, where you can test your strength, make a splash into the giant foam Fruity Pebbles pit, or even get you picture taken posing down with a virtual John Cena!

Ewwwww...just, ewwww

----------------------------------------------------------------------
I want to go home and play Bioshock Infinite, I'm hooked

strobogo

Banned
I feel like Swagger's shirt would not be a good thing to wear out in a lot of the country, but would be the best thing to wear in 35% of the nation.

Top Bottom