• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March WrassleGAF |SHOW-T| Big Shoes Mean Big Appetites

jred2k

I keep watching the B/T/S thread and really considering jumping on one of those $35 Bioshock offers. I just can't bring myself to pull the trigger cause I feel like its just going to continue getting cheaper.

BTW, I got the Bit Trip Runner code, Mr. Luchador. Thanks a bunch.

Mengetsu

Don't know if this was posted.

Matt Hardy and Reby Sky are engaged. Reby tweeted the following photo:
He asked & my response: "Is this a f*cking work ?!" IT WASN'T ! Then I said YES !! So happy ! :) :) :) <3

Look's like Matt is in a better place now. I hope it all works out for him.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yup. The only way to play.

I might get a 3DS today. I think 3DS + PC is the best way to go next gen.

The best thing to do is to wait for the games. Being an early adopter = you get fucked.

My gaming PC is bringing me next gen until the PS4/Whatever Xbox calls its shit decides to start playing to their strengths. I got time. I'm playin' new shit.

People at work bring the most horrible foods. Baking is not a good hobby to have. I'm glad my wife isn't into making any sort of desserts, I'd be a fat ass.

There was this one guy where I used to work who'd bring in the most disgusting smelling food ever. No one was sure what it was, but everyone avoided taking their lunch with him. He was a nice enough person, but man, should be common sense not to bring toxic smelling food into the work place.

I keep watching the B/T/S thread and really considering jumping on one of those $35 Bioshock offers. I just can't bring myself to pull the trigger cause I feel like its just going to continue getting cheaper.

BTW, I got the Bit Trip Runner code, Mr. Luchador. Thanks a bunch.

You're welcome! Glad, someone found a key they could use. No idea if they others were taken or not. I have other games to give away, which I might do for a Wrestlemania competition or something. I still have to give a game to the winner of the GAF Rumble, but there was never 1 overall winner announced.

I think Bioshock will get cheaper, it's been insanely cheap since launch with multiple games and offers attached to it (which I don't understand).

Aiii

So not worth it
tumblr_mk8zgxQVQf1rpzf9oo2_250.gif

For those that might have missed it.

Because you guys are my favourite part of GAF.

Here are some random Steam Keys.

BIT.TRIP RUNNER - CLAIMED.
Defense Grid: The Awakening - Hidden
Red Faction Armageddon - Hidden

jmdajr

There was this one guy where I used to work who'd bring in the most disgusting smelling food ever. No one was sure what it was, but everyone avoided taking their lunch with him. He was a nice enough person, but man, should be common sense not to bring toxic smelling food into the work place.

I had two co-workers that used to share an office. One dude was from India and always brought home cooked meals. It's drive the other guy's senses crazy. He hated it!

Smelled good to me.

I will gift X-Com (or another game if possible) to the person who predicts 100% the outcome of every match at Wrestlemania (when the Wrestlemania OT goes up).

This means winner of each match, as well as any possible 'aftermath' that might happen during the show (such as beat down/argument or Money in the Bank cash in). In the event of no winner, the person who comes closest will win.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I PMed Perspicacity since he isn't banned. Wanted to make sure he knew we missed him.

jmdajr

Cena's performance was great. The concept of a Q&A is the problem. Plus the logic flaw that requires us to believe he's an underdog.

You know usually when they have some type of debate it's usually fucking terrible, well unless Scott Steiner is involved, but that's good for other reasons.

This is one of the few times I think the segment was pulled off really well. People might be a little unfair because of the Cena/Rock hate, but I thought it was pretty good.

Aiii

So not worth it
I do wish someone would punch King in the throat after he calls AJ a whore. Everytime until he stops it.

Having a heart attack on air only gives you enough free passes for two "she's a whore" jokes tops King. Jeeeezuuus.gif.

Can't say I remember Austin mentioned in the song. I just remember trashing the cities, favorite being TORONTA, CA NA DAA.
I absolutely remember Stone Cold's funeral though.
Austin was outside the building being held back by the police, Hurricane provides a distraction to sneak Austin in so he can open a can of the ass whip.
Also Rock sang a song about Stone Cold, it was absolutely Austin focused.

Yo was that even English?

It was the most English of English, the type of talk that makes Bean Breath envious.

jmdajr

Austin was outside the building being held back by the police, Hurricane provides a distraction to sneak Austin in so he can open a can of the ass whip.
Also Rock sang a song about Stone Cold, it was absolutely Austin focused.

How many weeks did that go on?

My life was so much better before I Googled "chip butty" and found out what it was. Why not just eat the fries by themselves? What does the bread add? Also, is tomato sauce what you call ketchup or did you have it with actual tomato sauce?

Proper greasy chips from the chip shop in a buttered roll with some brown sauce, mmmmmm. Food of the the gods! I just had some chips and a battered sausage this morning.

Also, while I'm going OT, Bioshock Infinite is pretty awesome. I wasn't at all hyped for it, had read nothing on it, barely watched any videos, but bought it on a whim from steam earlier and it's been great fun so far. Only about 3 hours or so in, though.

Mr.Sandman said:
This move right here should get Samuray Del Sol signed to WWE....it amazes me every time he does it.

Seriously, it looks crazy and would go over so well on TV, that and the insane corkscrew he does off the middle-rope and his springboard reverse rana.

Ithil

I do wish someone would punch King in the throat after he calls AJ a whore. Everytime until he stops it.

Having a heart attack on air only gives you enough free passes for two "she's a whore" jokes tops King. Jeeeezuuus.gif.

She's a heel, therefore King is absurdly biased and childish about her, as he is with every heel. He pretty goes "yeah well they're a STUPIDHEAD" nonstop about all heels.

What's worse is this is how he acted towards FACES when he was an annoying, biased heel. Now he's a face and he acts the same, but we're supposed to agree with him?

jmdajr

She's a heel, therefore King is absurdly biased and childish about her, as he is with every heel. He pretty goes "yeah well they're a STUPIDHEAD" nonstop about all heels.

What's worse is this is how he acted towards FACES when he was an annoying, biased heel. Now he's a face and he acts the same, but we're supposed to agree with him?

He sure likes to drool over the Bellas though

If you have a bad taste in your mouth after RAW then why not check out the two latest releases from CHIKARA available at www.smartmarkvideo.com

dvd-fog_zps6cf9fac7.jpg

1. The Batiri vs. F.I.S.T. vs. Jigsaw/The Shard vs. Mike Quackenbush/Green Ant
2. Johnny Gargano vs. Gran Akuma
3. Obariyon vs. Archibald Peck
4. Hallowicked vs. Sean Waltman
5. Fire Ant/assailANT/Satuyne/Dasher Hatfield vs. Soldier Ant/The Colony: Xtreme Force
6. "Mr. Touchdown" Mark Angeloseti vs. Jakob Hammermeier [Young Lions Cup]
7. The Devastation Corporation vs. 3.0 [Campeonatos de Parejas]
8. Eddie Kingston vs. Amazing Kong

dvd-watchmaker_zps2b88f1f3.jpg

1. Eddie Graves vs. Oliver Grimsly [QWEST]
2. Soldier Ant & The Colony: Xtreme Force vs. Ophidian & The Batiri
3. Jakob Hammermeier vs. Hallowicked
4. assailANT vs. "Mr. Touchdown" Mark Angelosetti
5. Jigsaw/The Shard vs. Fire Ant/Mike Quackenbush
6. Tim Donst vs. Archibald Peck
7. F.I.S.T./The Devastation Corporation vs. 3.0/Green Ant/Gran Akuma/Dasher Hatfield

If you have a bad taste in your mouth after RAW then why not check out the two latest releases from CHIKARA.

Nice! Grabbing the mp4's now.

I'd also recommend the debut events from yet-another-CHIKARA-spin-off 'Wrestling is Art' - they're only $4.99 for the MP4's and night 1 has an excellent AR Fox vs Chuck Taylor match. I've been surprised at how fun the Wrestling is... shows have been so far.

Ithil

He sure likes to drool over the Bellas though

Well they're designated the "hot ones", so that's their entire purpose. I actually feel like he's told not to do it for most women, but for instance he made a pervy comment AJ last week in passing, and one on I think Kaitlyn (or maybe Layla) and Fandango's dancer at some point recently, so I guess he slips up sometimes.

He should just be like Regal, who is completely transparent about which Divas on NXT he likes (he pretty much says "Yeah, I'd bang her" every time Paige shows up).

Top Bottom