• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March WrassleGAF |SHOW-T| Big Shoes Mean Big Appetites

mrboo001

Banned
Fire emblem awaking is soooo good

It really is. Just beat it for the 1st time and ended up with over 100 hours on it... I spent more hours on it than the new XCOM or New Vegas! (Civ 5 is still the champ at over 600 hours, thats not inculding all my time spent on Civ 2, 3 and 4)

jmdajr

This page has a distinct lack of divas.

exEgL_zps6318cd3d.jpg

... I'm gonna go Star Treking, to boldly go where no WWE Universe person has gone before, to seek out new Diva Talent and Lifeforms. I'll make the WWE Universe ready.

Those legs.

jmdajr

I know Kaitlyn ring skills are not super awesome, but she's got the look and is definitely not camera shy. I think she's pretty comfortable on the mic and all the skits they put her in.

edit: remember she was a last minute replacement on NXT?
man...

Maxine was pretty cool too, unfortunate she left.

Not a bad NXT class really.

lets see

NXT1-Wade,Bryan,Justin,David Otunga, Heath, Darren, "ryback"- all still have jobs and on tv (raw,smackdown,sms,main event what have you)
NXT2-ummm. Titus O Neal. Only dude on fucking TV!
NXT3-Kaitly,AJ, Aksana, Naomi
NXT4-Fandango,Brdous Clay

I know Kaitlyn ring skills are not super awesome, but she's got the look and is definitely not camera shy. I think she's pretty comfortable on the mic and all the skits they put her in.

edit: remember she was a last minute replacement on NXT?
man...

Maxine was pretty cool too, unfortunate she left.

Maxine had the best in ring attire out of all the divas.

mooooose

Hey dude who goes to Stony Brook, I'm the dude who creeped on you reading this thread today.

Also I liked Punk's promo on raw. Why was it bad?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Maxine had the best in ring attire out of all the divas.

This man knows what I'm talking about. THOSE HOOP EARRINGS <3

Hey dude who goes to Stony Brook, I'm the dude who creeped on you reading this thread today.

Also I liked Punk's promo on raw. Why was it bad?

Hey IRL buddies? Who's the other dude? Yo Wrasslegaf make friends irl!

mooooose

I just saw some random dude at the computer lab at my school on GAF and asked him what was good and he seemed pretty taken back and awkward but I want to let him know it's cool.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I just saw some random dude at the computer lab at my school on GAF and asked him what was good and he seemed pretty taken back and awkward but I want to let him know it's cool.

GAF member awkward in real life? Crazy talk!

I still have yet to see someone else on gaf in real life, but yknow.

jmdajr

Not really sure where you are going with that. GAF in general, or Wrassle GAF?
Either way it's cool really.

mooooose

Not really sure where you are going with that. GAF in general, or Wrassle GAF?
Either way it's cool really.

He was reading this thread so it's only a matter of time now until he sees my posts and calls the police or something. All this IS kinda creepy.

jmdajr

He was reading this thread so it's only a matter of time now until he sees my posts and calls the police or something. All this IS kinda creepy.

LURKERS! It's cool man, if you like wrestling just post. We don't care if John Cena is your favorite wrestler ever.

Pavaloo

I like both versions of Kaitlyn. The lifter in me makes her so much more desirable. Fuck. That feel when I'll never meet Kaitlyn.

Also, lurkers come out. This is the best place to be on gaf, it's a good time join in.

Oh wow.

So, follow on from yesterday's 'I'm cleaning up my itunes folder'...

I'm up to 'Corona' by Minutemen, and that's actually the song used by Jackass. I had no idea.

I thought of that, but that's just a cameo.

What about 'No Holds Barred' didn't that do well for it's time?

I WAS LEGIT SHOOK!!!!!!

haha it's good stuff. Someone to share your secret shames with - a GAFFER AND a wrestling fan.

strobogo

Banned
Rock was never as kitschy as Hulk, though. He's also a much more attractive guy with a much better personality who jumped to movies at the height of his popularity at the height of wrestling popularity. But then he worked his way up doing kids movies for 8 years and people wanted real action stars again, so he got disgustingly jacked and said FUCK YO' KIDS I'M AN ACTION STAR and people were all, fuck yeah, the Rock is finally doing what we thought he was going to do 10 years ago!

Hogan jumping into cheesy action movies while Stallone and Arnold were at their heights was never going to be a big movie star. Rock jumping to action movies as a real fucking man in a period where thin, hairless early 20 year olds is the definition of manliness is a recipe for success. A giant, vascular bad ass is just what action movies have needed for a decade. It's no surprise at all that Rock has hit the heights he's at. What is surprising is that it took him this long to do it.

Top Bottom