• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March WrassleGAF |SHOW-T| Big Shoes Mean Big Appetites

Ozone

My prediction for WM.

In Order:

Ryder vs. Catering
Swagger vs. Del Rio (with Ziggler cashing in after)
Miz vs. Cesaro
Team Hell No vs. ??? (pick a tag team, hell pick all of 'em)
Henry vs. Ryback
Some sort of Divas match
Orton/Sheamus/Big Show vs. The Shield
Punk vs. Undertaker
HHH vs. Brock
Rock vs. Cena
Team Hell No vs. Team Rhodes Scholars vs. Kofi/Truth vs. Brodus/Sweet T

And I bet there isn't a Divas match. They'll just dance around during a musical performance.

DMczaf

20130304_Large_WM_Pre_Taker_Punk.jpg

I like this.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
John cena needs to bring back basic thuganomics. Don't care if he goes heel. I just need to hear it again

Verendus

Banned
Why are people complaining about build? Have you not watched this product for the last decade?
The build into Wrestlemania 21 was really good.

Triple H and Batista is still one of the most awesome angles I've ever seen. Probably the best since Austin and Rock before Wrestlemania 17. Shawn Michaels and Kurt Angle was also really good, and Orton vs. Undertaker was cool too. Then there was JBL and John Cena which wasn't half-bad. Even stuff like Eddie and Rey got an okay build.

That was a great Road to Wrestlemania.

Cagey

Banned
All these matches and so little excitement. I'm excited to go to Wrestlemania for the first time, but holy fuck, MAKE ME CARE.

Whatever. They can do anything they want with anyone at Wrestlemania, just don't let that Goldberg with Downs moron outmuscle the World's legitimate Strongest Man. FUCK THAT NOISE. Kick asses, split wigs, and let Mark Henry bench press Ryback for shits and giggles on a pin attempt.

He has one of those fat abs stomachs. Don't get how those work.

I hate those guys. Makes me feel like a fat ass.

Punk vs Taker

Winner gets a free DDP Yoga DVD.

Loser gets a free fourth meal, courtesy of Josh Freeman.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Whatever. They can do anything they want with anyone at Wrestlemania, just don't let that Goldberg with Downs moron outmuscle the World's legitimate Strongest Man. FUCK THAT NOISE. Kick asses, split wigs, and let Mark Henry bench press Ryback for shits and giggles on a pin attempt.

Ryberg is going to Shell Shock Mark, the splitter is about to become the splitee

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Oh my god

Ted dibiase+prime time players= million dollar men

Everybody has a price, and its millions of dollars.

Such a brilliant idea I'm surprised it didn't happen.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
GWF was great.

Show starts at 34 minutes in:

http://www.twitch.tv/sunnybuns/b/373989133

Must-see. Main event spoiler (don't read if you plan on watching!)

The Assault on the Four Kings led to a UFC battle where each member had a match. Soulplaya got his revenge on Evilore in the 2nd round.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Undertaker should come out to Rollin but be in a wheelchair pushed by Michelle. She can push him around the ring and then use a ramp to get the chair in the ring.

First up on GWF (cast spoilers):

Zandig vs Okada vs Freight Train vs Batista for the #1 Contender for the GAF Mascot

Guys, remember last year about this time?

vWCAr.jpg

http://youtu.be/fm8iU_1Erz4?t=42s

BillRiccio and Mechashiva (Max) confirmed to reunite in one month.

That GWF sounds amazing. I went to the Lindsey Stirlig concert tonight and will have to catch up later.

Also, I believe in Roman Reigns (in light blue to the left of Uncle Ruckus.

Top Bottom