• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March WrassleGAF |SHOW-T| Big Shoes Mean Big Appetites

Alucard

Banned
Sweet. No HHH.

I know there's zero chance of Punk winning, but I'd like to see him beat Taker just for the shock value.

Kaladin

So the top of the Mania card is looking like.....

Rock vs Cena II
Brock vs HHH II
Punk vs Undertaker
Swagger vs Del Rio

I've officially hit negative hype for Wrestlemania. What a terrible build. The Rock/Cena promo was shocking in how awful it was.

The Shield video was the only bright spot of that show. Someone .gif the Ambrose reaction to Rollins.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
PS Psych is a much better show than this terrible commercial would have you believe

Anth0ny

meh

of course we saw this coming, and of course we know taker is winning. but I still expect a fantastic match from these two at mania.

I hope they try to steal the show.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Who gives a shit about build?

Theres a month till WM anyway. Its Punk and Taker. Its literally the only fucking thing to even give a shit about for WM.

Nebula

Undertaker, from what we've heard and seen, doesn't look like he will do WMXXX. I can see Punk winning unless Undertaker promises WWE he will get in shape and do WMXXX or something.

You guys lied to me. You said the road to Wrestlemania is when wrestling is "as good as it gets." Having tuned into Raw tonight for the first time in a while, everything seems the same as ever. :(

(I know I missed an apparently awesome Cena/Punk match last week)
This WrestleMania is nothing to be excited over. At all.

Omega

Banned
lol @ forced Punk/Taker

bigger lol @ them trying to use a streak vs streak angle. Would have worked if Punk still had a streak. fuckin idiots. should have thought about that before you decided to have a part timer babysit the belt for Cena.

bangai-o

Banned
Undertaker, from what we've heard and seen, doesn't look like he will do WMXXX. I can see Punk winning unless Undertaker promises WWE he will get in shape and do WMXXX or something.

they have to make a double promise with eachother. a pinky swear if you will.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
they actually powerbombed Big Show

amazing visual

why the fuck was it not on tv

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
We're on.

URL: http://twitch.tv/Sunnybuns

GWF tonight. There's a lot going on, but the main dish is Soulplaya and Friends' Assault on the Four Kings.

Be8ffhSl.jpg

Tune in NOW. We're going to begin soon!

McNei1y. Mr. Sandman. Heavy. Soulplaya. Laserfrog. And many more. Let's get stupid.

URL: http://twitch.tv/Sunnybuns

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
What's everyone's favorite Michael Gerard Tyson quote? Mine is
Put your mother in a straight jacket, you punk ass white boy! Come here and tell me that and I'll fuck you in the ass, you punk white boy. You f****t. You can't touch me, you're not man enough. I eat your asshole alive you bitch. Fuck you you ho. Come say to my face and I fuck you for everybody. You bitch. Come on you bitch. You scared coward, you not man enough to fuck with me. You can't last two minutes in my world bitch. Look at you, you scared now you ho. Scared like a little white pussy. Scared of the real man. I'll fuck you till you love me f****t.

zychi

Banned
The only things I care about WM this year:

Ziggler possibly cashing in.
The clusterfuck of bad weather/giant plastic dome being put over the arena. I hope it rains and snows all day. Just so Vince's ego of having a "Super Bowl" will come down back to actual indoor arenas.

DiscoJon

Banned
My prediction for WM.

In Order:

Ryder vs. Catering
Swagger vs. Del Rio (with Ziggler cashing in after)
Miz vs. Cesaro
Team Hell No vs. ??? (pick a tag team, hell pick all of 'em)
Henry vs. Ryback
Some sort of Divas match
Orton/Sheamus/Big Show vs. The Shield
Punk vs. Undertaker
HHH vs. Brock
Rock vs. Cena

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
First up on GWF (cast spoilers):

Zandig vs Okada vs Freight Train vs Batista for the #1 Contender for the GAF Mascot

Dthomp

I wonder where Jericho fits in for WM. Singles match with Ziggler? I can't see anything for him currently and I'd imagine he was brought back for some type of purpose

Top Bottom