• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March WrassleGAF |SHOW-T| Big Shoes Mean Big Appetites

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
He doesn't look soooo good to me.

tumblr_llhap0D8361qetjf6o1_500.jpg

dWROaEdYV05BNUUx_o_billy-chucks-wedding-part-1.jpg

MFEO

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I used to use Billy and Chuck and Rico in ... Just Bring It? I think. One of the Smackdown games, and I was undefeated with them.

Last tag team I really marked for before PTP. They were just SO into it.

McNei1y

So ESPN's facebook account posted a question

"No question, the greatest streak in sports history is__________."

So many people posted Undertaker's 20-0 at Wrestlemania. I'm satisfied.

I used to use Billy and Chuck and Rico in ... Just Bring It? I think. One of the Smackdown games, and I was undefeated with them.

Last tag team I really marked for before PTP. They were just SO into it.

I can hardly remember them aside from wearing matching headbands. And yeah, the game was Just Bring It. I wish I had Here Comes the Pain, though. That roster was the best of all.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I can hardly remember them aside from wearing matching headbands. And yeah, the game was Just Bring It. I wish I had Here Comes the Pain, though. That roster was the best of all.

Chuck powerbombed Trish once and was like 'ICK!' it was awesome.

It was dumb when they did the wedding thing though. It was funnier when it was just understated.

Kaladin

This week marks the final episode of Impact Wrestling in the Imapact Zone. I know many of you are glad to see it go, but I will miss it. I've had some good wrestling memories in that building, including being at the Impact when they debut'd Hogan, Eric Bischoff the nWo, Ric Flair and Jeff Hardy. It was awesome to see live, even as Vince killed it with pink fire on the other channel. I saw Team 3D wrestle Sting and Kevin Nash at an Impact taping during a packed Mania 24 weekend. I saw a few good PPVs there. It was a great venue to see a live wrestling show in because you could see from anywhere in the building. I'm sad to see it go, but happy to see TNA move on.

Cena v The Rock
Swagger v Del Rio (Ziggler cash in)
CM Punk v The Undertaker
HHH v Lesnar
Sheamus, Orton & Ryback v The Shield
Daniel Bryan v Kane

Aiii

So not worth it
So every WM match has a predictable outcome, will WWE throw us any curves? Because we all know who is winning all announced matches right?

Remember last year and how we ALL knew Kane would lose to Orton and Rock would put over Cena? Remember that?

Kaladin

The only match that is hard to figure an outcome to is Bork vs HHH. Do they build Brock up to be a challenger for Cena or Rock after Mania with a win over HHH, or does Hunter get his win back?

Also, it's Ryback vs Henry and Sheamus, Show and Orton vs Shield.

Kinda (pleasantly) surprised they didn't use the Shield in last night's ME to set this up while still propelling Punk into the Taker match. Nice to have Punk looking moderately strong heading into this.

Wonder when Shield will have more to do than fight three random dudes who have Personal Issues™ with them

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
Kinda (pleasantly) surprised they didn't use the Shield in last night's ME to set this up while still propelling Punk into the Taker match. Nice to have Punk looking moderately strong heading into this.

Wonder when Shield will have more to do than fight three random dudes who have Personal Issues™ with them

Shield interfered on the WWE app during commercials.

Aiii

So not worth it
I'm loving the WM card actually, sure it's not the most intruiging, but there's gonna be alot of 4+ star matches there, more than most years.

Omega

Banned
Cena v The Rock
Swagger v Del Rio (Ziggler cash in)
CM Punk v The Undertaker
HHH v Lesnar
Sheamus, Orton & Ryback v The Shield
Daniel Bryan v Kane
hopefully its Sheamus, Boreton, Big Shoe vs Shield

why would/should Ryback get a 4th chance. has he even been involved with them since EC? I feel like he's been wrestling Cesaro every week

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Whats the deal with Cesaro losing the flag and American trunks? I guess they didn't want to have two guys saying they loved America and getting booed for it?

I think they didn't want to confuse everyone or something.

They actually brought it up last night. Cole said that Cesaro decided to stop carrying the flag because "if Americans don't care if I carry their flag then I dont' either" or something like that

The only match that is hard to figure an outcome to is Bork vs HHH. Do they build Brock up to be a challenger for Cena or Rock after Mania with a win over HHH, or does Hunter get his win back?

Hunter gonna get his heat back, don't doubt it for a second. it's the only Wrestlemania match i'll watch for the slim chance that Lesnar might go extra stiff on HHH.

Kaladin

Hunter gonna get his heat back, don't doubt it for a second. it's the only Wrestlemania match i'll watch for the slim chance that Lesnar might go extra stiff on HHH.

Yeah, but if HHH beats Brock, where do they go from there with either? If Brock wins, he can go after Cena again and go for the belt.

Yeah, but if HHH beats Brock, where do they go from there with either?

they are writing the shows on the top of their knees, do you think they care about that?

Brock will move into a different feud for "reasons" and HHH will retire again, only to come back every year for a Wrestlemania match.

Kaladin

Ah Wrestlemania, it's no longer the show where they make legends. It's the show legends come back to for one more big payday. Like a bank robber going after a last big heist.

Bowser

There is no way in hell H's isn't getting that win back on Bork. Bork will be fine even if he loses. Guy is immune to losing his heat.

somedevil

Whats the deal with Cesaro losing the flag and American trunks? I guess they didn't want to have two guys saying they loved America and getting booed for it? Or they might have thought that it was too confusing for the average fan and stopped him from getting the response he was supposed to. Its embarrassing that they have a roster with a lot of talent, but can only ever figure out something for like six people at a time.

The blue trunks were a callback to Bruno Sammartino. edit: Also funny story on review a raw of Jason Agnew hitting on talking to John Cena's hot friend who was seated next to him.

play_e_sammartino_400.jpg

Omega

Banned
the only people who should be watching WM are the ones going live so they can start a riot and show WWE their product sucks balls and we're tired of this Cena = underdog bullshit. I HAD A TERRIBLE YEAR. I ONLY MAIN EVENTED 11 OF 12 PPVs

Aiii

So not worth it
the only people who should be watching WM are the ones going live so they can start a riot and show WWE their product sucks balls and we're tired of this Cena = underdog bullshit. I HAD A TERRIBLE YEAR. I ONLY MAIN EVENTED 11 OF 12 PPVs

Stop speaking for me, esp. if you're gonna insist on saying stuff that makes no sense and I don't agree with.

gurudyne

[IMGhttps://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/542827_311436648979263_914383554_n.png[/IMG]

It took me so long to figure out what was going on in the third frame. Impressive.

CENA GETS PELTED WITH ROTTEN TOMATOES OR WE (THE HOME AUDIENCE) RIOT

I'll be watching Wrestlemania. Don't care what anyone else thinks. Can imagine most people who follow the WWE all year will watching Wrestlemania too, including people here.

Toki767

I know they just debuted the new belt, but I really wish WWE would get a new logo. The scratch logo is really quite outdated to the point where the old one they used last night felt refreshing.

Top Bottom