• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March WrassleGAF |SHOW-T| Big Shoes Mean Big Appetites

bangai-o

Banned
That Dolph Ziggler shirt is so much better than his normal one:
W04759.jpg

looks good, but still I dont wear black t shirts. the last one was sky blue, they should have kept that color.

You know this board opinions represent a very tiny part of the fanbase. I've read sites and most grade this show average to good.

I don't see what there was to like, honestly. I imagine most viewers liked the Rock/Cena segment. Other than that nothing happened. And I'm usually not too down on the product.

"Y'all think you can take this from me, but guess what y'all can't have it."

I think my favourite line has to be; "Dis a brand new belt what been made from scratch, like you make a cake from scratch. This belt made from scratch like da cake."

I ask myself the same question all the time. I think it might have something to do with Quack being so controlling of everything in the CHIKARAVERSE. His ocd seems to have ruined a few relationships in the business but all and all I still say the guy is a good dude. He just wants whats best for CHIKARA above anything else and a huge part of that is the characters he's created. He reminds me alot of Haymen in his passion for his creation. I would love to see Hallowicked all over the indies. The dude is so good but if you don't watch CHIKARA you have no idea about him.

Perhaps he's hesitant to let his characters get too big elsewhere after what ROH did with Jigsaw (TRANSFORM!!). I'm sure he must make it worth their while to stick mainly to CHIKARA with positions on the training stuff and such. It's not like Hallowicked couldn't find success on his own if he wasn't happy with the situation. Lince hasn't done too badly since he left.

bangai-o said:
what the heck are they doing goofing around? this is a professional sport.

iUuV2BwOPwaKD.gif

So I fast-forwarded most of Rock and Cena's promo last night but from the bits I watched, the gist of their feud is:

I'm gonna win this time.

Na-uh!

Ya-huh!

Na-uh!

Ya-huh!

Bowser

Wrestlemania xXx Predictions:

CM Punk vs Stone Cold
John Cena (c) vs. The Ryback vs. Sheamus - WWE Championship
Brock Lesnar (c) vs. Antonio Cesaro - World Heavyweight Championship
Randy Orton vs Daniel Bryan
Ambrose (c) vs Rollins - IC Championship
Nexus (Barrett, Otunga, Gabriel, Slater) vs. The Wyatt Family (Bray, Rowan, Harper, Ohno)
Bo Dallas (c) vs Unnamed Opponent
The Miz vs Del Rio
Ziggler + Langston (c) vs. Air Canada (Kofi + Kidd) - Tag Team Championship
Diva Battle Royale

YT Pre-Show:
10 Man Battle Royale to fight US Champion Bo Dallas

My winner predictions in bold.

More like:
John Cena (c) vs Undertaker - Streak vs Streak
CM Punk vs Stone Cold
Lesnar vs Rock

Dunno what else

Kyoufu

So I fast-forwarded most of Rock and Cena's promo last night but from the bits I watched, the gist of their feud is:

I'm gonna win this time.

Na-uh!

Ya-huh!

Na-uh!

Ya-huh!

To be honest I liked Rock's lines, but the whole thing was dumb because it's ONCE IN A LIFETIME PART DEUX.

With all the retirements and last matches we put up with how long till we just accept the fact that in wrestling you don't have to keep your word on what a match is billed as.

Card subject to change

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE

I'm gonna win this time.

Na-uh!

Ya-huh!

Na-uh!

Ya-huh!

I skipped the whole thing except I somehow caught Rock's line about Lance Armstrong. Then Cena started smirking and I muted it again.

Sabucin

I really hope that Wrestlemania XXX will be the reset of the WWE needs. Could be a symbolic way to left behind the old stars and the beginning of a new era.

Fantasy booking Mania 30? Fuck it;

WrestleMania xXx;

Pre-Show - US Title No-DQ Match: Seth Rollins (c) vs Mark Henry -
Rollins wins the biggest match of his career to retain the US title after he KO's Henry with Fade to Black across a steel chair

World Heavyweight Title 2/3 Falls Match: Antonio Cesaro (c) vs Daniel Bryan -
in a pure technical wrestling classic, Antonio Cesaro retains the World Heavyweight Title 2 falls to 1

3-Way Cruiserweight Title Match: El Generico (c) vs Sin Cara vs Tyson Kidd -
Sin Cara takes out Tyson's injured knee and then pins the champion after trying to pull off his mask! I sense a Luchas de Apuestas on the horizon...

World Tag Team Title Ladder Match: Roman Reigns & Adrian Neville (c) vs Bray Wyatt & Luke Harper -
The Wyatt Family steal a victory when Harper big boot's Neville into the barriers after a springboard attempt and Bray hits the inverted STO on Reigns for the 3-count.

Intercontinental Title 4-Way Elimination Match: Dean Ambrose (c) vs Ryback vs Kassius Ohno vs Randy Orton -
Ambrose outlasts his opponents to retain his title! Order of elimination; Ryback (Death Blow/RKO combo from Ohno & Orton), Ohno (RKO), Orton (Midnight Special)

No.1 Contender's Gauntlet Match (winner is no.1 contender for the belt of his choice): Brock Lesnar vs Sheamus vs Wade Barrett vs Chris Jericho vs Alberto Del Rio vs Big E Langston vs Christian vs Dolph Ziggler
Brock Lesnar survives the gauntlet and is guaranteed a title shot of his choosing at Extreme Rules!

Buried Alive, End of an Era Career vs Career Match: Kane vs The Undertaker -
Kane successfully buries the Undertaker alive. He performs the classic kneeling Undertaker pose over the grave, but Taker's hand grabs him by the throat and drags him down into the pit! There's a flash of lightning and the grave explodes in flames! Both The Phenom and The Big Red Monster are never to be seen again.

Thrice in a Lifetime: John Cena vs The Rock -
After cheating to get his win back at WrestleMania 29, John Cena spent much of the year ducking The Rock - but Rock finally got his hands on Cena at The Royal Rumble, costing him his title match against Steve Austin and setting up Thrice in a Lifetime! Rock defeats Cena!

WWE Title Match: Steve Austin (c) vs CM Punk -
Punk reclaims the WWE title and earns Austin's respect, but both guys are destroyed post-match by Brock Lesnar

And what's up with these non-title matches? That's the thing that confuses the fuck out of me.

It's like this:
Title match? The champ will win.
Non-title match? The champ will lose.

I swear that's how it plays out 90% of the time. Non-title matches just don't seem to add in any urgency or threat to the match. It's just kinda like.. an exhibition match where it doesn't really matter.

It's been brought up before. Review a Raw mentioned it yesterday when they said anyone who has a peripheral like Money in the Bank or IC/United States/Tag Team championship gets jobbed out in non-title matches.

Cesaro has lost to Orton and Ryback recently.

Barrett lost to ADR yesterday.

And we've seen Ziggler's loss record since the start of the year.

Superstars are a victims of parity booking and the company not keeping their champs strong.

Curt Hening, Bret Hart, Ultimate Warrior and Macho Man never lost matches. If they did, then they lost their title.

But there is no point, as the amount of programming has gotten in the way of the booking. And legitimacy or momentum are alien terms to the WWE.

I really hope that Wrestlemania XXX will be the reset of the WWE needs. Could be a symbolic way to left behind the old stars and the beginning of a new era.
Yeah, as much grief as he gets for burying stars, HHH seems to want to make the right decisions for the business. Looking at the talent he's pursued, mending the fences with Bruno, etc.

But, he's no Vince. He's getting old, tired and feeble, but you can't take away from the genius that built the company into what it is today.

Fantasy booking Mania 30? Fuck it;

WrestleMania xXx;

Pre-Show - US Title No-DQ Match: Seth Rollins (c) vs Mark Henry -
Rollins wins the biggest match of his career to retain the US title after he KO's Henry with Fade to Black across a steel chair

World Heavyweight Title 2/3 Falls Match: Antonio Cesaro (c) vs Daniel Bryan -
in a pure technical wrestling classic, Antonio Cesaro retains the World Heavyweight Title 2 falls to 1

3-Way Cruiserweight Title Match: El Generico (c) vs Sin Cara vs Tyson Kidd -
Sin Cara takes out Tyson's injured knee and then pins the champion after trying to pull off his mask! I sense a Luchas de Apuestas on the horizon...

World Tag Team Title Ladder Match: Roman Reigns & Adrian Neville (c) vs Bray Wyatt & Luke Harper -
The Wyatt Family steal a victory when Harper big boot's Neville into the barriers after a springboard attempt and Bray hits the inverted STO on Reigns for the 3-count.

Intercontinental Title 4-Way Elimination Match: Dean Ambrose (c) vs Ryback vs Kassius Ohno vs Randy Orton -
Ambrose outlasts his opponents to retain his title! Order of elimination; Ryback (Death Blow/RKO combo from Ohno & Orton), Ohno (RKO), Orton (Midnight Special)

No.1 Contender's Gauntlet Match (winner is no.1 contender for the belt of his choice): Brock Lesnar vs Sheamus vs Wade Barrett vs Chris Jericho vs Alberto Del Rio vs Big E Langston vs Christian vs Dolph Ziggler
Brock Lesnar survives the gauntlet and is guaranteed a title shot of his choosing at Extreme Rules!

Buried Alive, End of an Era Career vs Career Match: Kane vs The Undertaker -
Kane successfully buries the Undertaker alive. He performs the classic kneeling Undertaker pose over the grave, but Taker's hand grabs him by the throat and drags him down into the pit! There's a flash of lightning and the grave explodes in flames! Both The Phenom and The Big Red Monster are never to be seen again.

Thrice in a Lifetime: John Cena vs The Rock -
After cheating to get his win back at WrestleMania 29, John Cena spent much of the year ducking The Rock - but Rock finally got his hands on Cena at The Royal Rumble, costing him his title match against Steve Austin and setting up Thrice in a Lifetime! Rock defeats Cena!

WWE Title Match: Steve Austin (c) vs CM Punk -
Punk reclaims the WWE title and earns Austin's respect, but both guys are destroyed post-match by Brock Lesnar
I like all of these, even the Ryback result.

Omega

Banned
Bootaaay should be hired by WWE.

not sure i like both Rollins and Henry being preshow but at least the rest of the card is worth it. except thrice in a lifetime.

thats not even fantasy when its going to be reality

I skipped the whole thing except I somehow caught Rock's line about Lance Armstrong. Then Cena started smirking and I muted it again.

I just lol'ed at the delicious 'ironing' of that comment coming from jacked up professional wrestlers, its like woah, how bout that guy right? Right?? What a disgrace!

Ok Dwayne. *shakes head*

To be honest I liked Rock's lines, but the whole thing was dumb because it's ONCE IN A LIFETIME PART DEUX.

Its stupid last year Cena HAD to win because its a NEVER AGAIN type thing, all the hype and talk from him was about that, then he lost.

But nevermind that John, we said it was a once in a lifetime thing but here, have another chance. :|

KissVibes

Banned
Huh. I had no idea that ESPN was ranking WWE wrestlers now.

http://espn.go.com/blog/playbook/fandom/post/_/id/19201/wwe-power-rankings-punk-rocks-again

Apparently they started at the beginning of the year.

Does that mean WWE is a sport now?

I love the description of the section they place it in: Welcome to Fandom -- your source for sports humor, plus everything for and about fans.

Aren't they just reposting the WWE power-rankings?

edit: They aren't. I'm SO DUMB.

Kaladin

Aren't they just reposting the WWE power-rankings?

The descriptions of the rankings read more like they were written by a mark than those of WWE.com.

"The WWE champ is the toughest to rank. Between PPVs, all you get is words, words, no-show, words … what a schedule. I expected more of a verbal beatdown on Cena on Monday night, but all I got was a whole lot of "meh.""

I would like to watch some highlights of raw on youtube but all I keep getting is 12 year old marks trying to do there best Dave Meltzer.

NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT WRESTLING BLACK KID WITH A LISP!

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou

Maddocks

Huh. I had no idea that ESPN was ranking WWE wrestlers now.

http://espn.go.com/blog/playbook/fandom/post/_/id/19201/wwe-power-rankings-punk-rocks-again

Apparently they started at the beginning of the year.

Does that mean WWE is a sport now?

I love the description of the section they place it in: Welcome to Fandom -- your source for sports humor, plus everything for and about fans.

"If WWE expects fans to care about The Rock versus John Cena rematch, first they need to give us something to care about. Monday night wasn't it." Spot on espn, for once.

I thought that Rock/Cena segment was fine for now. The intensity needs to come in the following weeks. But they clearly established motivation and there were no dumb gay jokes or anything.

I really hope they don't do the no contact bullshit again.

somedevil

Smackdown Spoiler:

Backstage, Daniel Bryan told AJ she looked like a wet puppy. She said that she's with the next world champion now. She said Bryan's reign ended in 18 seconds. Bryan said that being with Ziggler, she should be used to 18 seconds.

Bryan with the Burn right there. lol

edit: Hopes it leads somewhere because that match at Wrestlemania would be better than him vs Kane.

Ricochet had some money stolen from him this weekend. Here is the story and info on how to help him out if you want. I gave him $5.

help out @KingRicochet who had $1600 stolen from him in Germany this weekend. He lost his payoffs for both the Dragon Gate UK shows and 16 Carat, plus a whole lot of merch sales. As I'm sure we'll all agree, this sucks, but it really sucks when it's a nice humble guy like Ricochet who works so hard and literally risks his life to entertain us. If you're a Ricochet fan and have appreciated his work over the years, then maybe you'd like to help him make back some of the money he lost. I've set up a paypal account for anyone who wants to chip in a few bucks. I have no idea what to expect as far as what donations might come in but obviously if the total reaches the $1600 mark we will close off the account from receiving any more money. The paypal is ricochetfund@gmail.com If you don't fancy donating but wanna support the clause, please give a retweet or plug this in any outlet you can. It'd be really appreciated. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

strobogo

Banned
wcw2001.tumblr.com

WCW Superbrawl Revenge 2/18/2001

EARLIER TODAY. Animal demolished Kidman during the pre-game show. Kidman is out of the 6 man.

Evan Karagias vs Shannon Moore vs Jamie Knoble vs Yang vs Kaz Hayashi vs Shane Helms

This is a 4 corners match. With 6 men. I don't understand how it works. I didn't understand how it worked the last time they did this. I wish Stevie Ray were still around to ask these questions. Suckas gotsa know! I feel there will be a lot of gifs of this match. Production truck missed a double Asai moonsault. So far this is being worked like a tag match. Some sweet lucha arm drag stuff from Yang and Jamie. What a surprise, things die down when Evan gets in the ring and botches stuff. Big no water in the pool spot. Everyone missed.

qbm4.gif

Big dive sequence. No one misses. Yang misses a kick that would make ADR proud.

qbmw.gif

He followed that up by slipping off the ropes doing a lionsault.

qbof.gif

Yang eliminates Evan and the crowd is booing the shit out of Yang. Jamie eliminates Yang with a jumping tombstone. Shannon eliminates Jamie with a top rope fameasser. 2 Count double team Kaz, but Shannon SWERVES Shane! Kaz kicked Shannon and accidentally caught the ref, too. It was actually more like a SHOOT kick on the ref.

qbov.gif

Shane eliminates Shannon. Down to Kaz and Shane. Shane wins with the vertebreaker. I hope he gives Kidman a match on Nitro.

TO THE SECURITY FOOTAGE
. Flair and Animal were talking when Chavo apparently made a deal with them. Flair was wearing a tux for this show.

vlcsnap-2013-03-05-05h25m09s23_zpse855103f.png

TO THE BACK. Hugh gave his thoughts on his match with Wall. Midajah gave Scott a massage when Flair comes in saying they got the deal done with Nash's career. Kronik arrive. Lance says Wrath can't wrestle tonight. Wrath says he's cleared. Lance makes him get checked by another doctor.

The Wall vs Hugh Morris

I kind of question running a big man match right after a 20 minute cruiser spot fest. Maybe run the tag title match in between? Just seems like an easy way to kill the crowd. Hugh puts Wall's head against the ring post and kicks the steps into it.

qbpd.gif

Wall is blown up very early on. They botch a hot shot.

qbql.gif

They tried it again 30 seconds later and almost fuck it up again. Hugh wins with the moonsault. He does another after the match.

TO THE BACK. Konnan fights with Animal in front of Flair's office. Security break it up. Konnan is thrown out of the building.

Palumbo/O'Haire vs The Leftovers WCW Tag Team Championships

Stasiak is the ring general for this match. That's scary. However, he lariats the fuck out of O'Haire. Palumbo with the best punches ever. For real. I think he might have the best punches in wrestling history. He should be training NXT guys on how to punch. Or John Cena. Actually, I can't think of anyone in WWE right now that has a great punch. Meat misses a Superfly Splash. O'Haire makes the hot tag and whoops some ass. Super kick/Seanton Bomb combo and the champions retain. This was surprisingly good. Way, way better than you'd expect, although I did lose count of clotheslines.

vlcsnap-2013-03-05-07h25m49s229_zpsd13d2df5.png

TO THE BACK
. Dustin Rhodes gives his thoughts on Ric Flair. Apparently the Rhodes and Flair have some kind of bad blood? Who knew?

Rey Mysterio Jr vs Chavo Guerrero Jr WCW Cruiserweight Championship

I wish someone would have told Rey he wasn't allowed to wear overalls. As if he needed something to make him look more like a little kid. Starts off fast until Chavo starts to work on Rey's knees. Gory Special. Rey gets out of it with a phantom arm drag.

qbqs.gif

Chavo then hits the Gory Bomb and Rey has lost a horn. I think Rey got dropkicked in the balls off a springboard. "It'll break a spleen is what it'll do." I don't think break is the right word, Tony. Even Chavo does the STF better than Cena. Chavo puts a mask on Rey. Weird. That's Rey's super power! Rey then puts the mask on Chavo and hit a super frankensteiner. Chavo grabs the title, but Rey caught him with a somersault plancha. Rey botches a lionsault about as bad as Yang earlier.

qbr5.gif

A chair is brought into the ring. It's wedged in the corner. Rey again botches stuff on the ropes, but recovers with a snap frankensteiner off the apron. Jesus.

qbrw.gif

Chavo looked like he was ejected from a car. Chavo wins after a chair shot and brainbustahhh. This was quality.

TO THE BACK. Commissioner Storm is rearranging the card. Kronik vs Totally Buffed has been moved up.

Dustin Rhodes vs Rick Steiner WCW US Championship

Rick Steiner has new music. It's Welcome to the Jungle! He went from Stranglehold to generic atonal mess to Welcome to the Jungle. He also dropped his title during his entrance.

qbsg.gif

Dustin is back to cowboy shirt and red leather pants. He should have kept the weird singlet. It made him look like a real wrestler again and made him look in much better shape. Dustin did his awesome "miss a lariat and bounce to the floor" bump. One of my favorite signature bumps. Steiner does some Pride style knees to the head on the mat. Dustin was so inconsistent. He fucking great from 1991-1995 in WCW, then became a great character in 1995-1998 or so, but didn't really have any memorable matches. Then shit got weird and bad from 1998-2002. Then he came back as Goldust and was good again. Then got fat and sucked again. Then back to Goldust. Then that AWFUL TNA run. Then back in WWE basically as good as he was in his pre-Goldust days. So strange. This is really stiff. A turnbuckle pad is exposed and Dustin gets hot shot on it. That was enough to put Dustin out. Steiner retains. Rick does a DVD after the match. Dustin hits Shattered Dreams as revenge.

TO THE BACK.
Lance gets ready when Flair comes in. Ric wants Dustin and anyone else not on their team out of the building as soon as they lose. He also wants Kronik/Totally Buffed to be a number one contenders match. Cat and DDP get ready.

vlcsnap-2013-03-05-08h03m29s45_zps82a31868.png

Totally Buffed vs Brian Adams

TB have a LONG promo before the match. What a time waster. Wrath didn't get cleared to wrestle. Wrath came out, but got wiped out with a chair before the match. It didn't even look like him, though. It all happened with the lights off and the guy looked smaller and not as jacked. It's probably Kanyon and he'll pop up and hit a Kanyon Cutter. God, I hope so. The real Wrath crawls out on the stage. The fake Wrath was actually Mike Awesome! SWERVE! I wish it had been Kanyon. Totally Buffed win.

qbsx

TO THE BACK. Kronik walk back and Lance has them escorted by security. They beat up security instead. Wrath couldn't even walk to the stage, but he can beat up 3 guys at once?

Lance Storm vs The Cat WCW Commissionership

Lance calls for the anthem, Cat says to turn that crap off, but the anthem never actually started. I feel bad for Lance. He's being terribly misused in this mess. Cat basically no sells his leg that he couldn't even walk on at Thunder and had worked over the whole match. Sanders comes out and gets kicked in the head by Ms. Jones. Cat hits the Feliner and regains his position as commissioner. But Lance is still in charge until midnight.

DDP vs Kanyon!

Jeff came out and showed a video package of DDP saying he'd face Kanyon anywhere, anytime. It was done in the style of Max Headroom. Wtf, that's hilarious. Kanyon! He comes out from under the ring. SWERVE! I can't believe they had Kanyon sit out for like 8 months when he was far and away the most entertaining thing on the show. That definitely felt like one of those "he's getting more over than me, he needs to be off TV" kind of things. Who he was more over than, I don't know, but that's the only thing I can think of. I can see dropping the Positively Kanyon thing if they didn't know when DDP was coming back, but I don't see any reason why they just took him off TV completely. DDP gets busted open on a fameasser on the steps. Kanyon was never a guy who was known for being in great shape, but he looks like he missed the gym for a while. DDP is bleeding a lot, but there aren't really any good camera shots of it. DDP CRUSHES Kanyon with a uranagi. Fuck.

qbtk.gif

Big sit out powerbomb from DDP. KANYON CUTTER! BANG!

qbvi.gif

If only I had known there was one more Kanyon Cutter left. Jeff gets on the apron. Kanyon is bumped into him. A ref bump. Jeff hits the Stroke. Kanyon wins with the Flatliner. Kanyon wins!

DDP vs Jeff Jarrett

This goes into the crowd right away. Oh man. They get over to the table where DDP has to wait for someone to move the guitar. First a PA tries to move it and can't reach, then Scott Hudson gingerly moved it.

qbvy.gif

DDT on the table. DDP gets shoved off the table right into Tony. Tony looked pissed. Spinning sleeper slam and a jumping DDT from DDP. He hits his 4th discus lariat of the night. Kanyon pulls DDP out of the ring where Jeff brains him with a chair. Tony screams for someone to hit Kanyon with a bat. He gets hit with a guitar instead. Diamond Cutter! Bang! DDP wins.

vlcsnap-2013-03-05-09h05m11s198_zpsae0ec3ca.png

Ric Flair comes to ringside in a tux. Noticeable gut there, Naitch.

Scott Steiner vs Kevin Nash WCW Championship

Scott shit talks Buffer and runs him out of the ring. We get to watch Sid's leg break again and again in slow mo. God damn it. Flair gets in the ring and announces that this is now a retirement match. I don't know why they couldn't do this on Nitro or Thunder. Nash isn't out there and hasn't been seen since Nitro. He comes out during the count. He's wheeled out by two hot nurses. "You don't get my sympy at all!" Nash's cast was fake! It was a SWERVE! "It's a gimmicked leg!"

qbwf.gif

Nash hits Steiner with the title. He pins Steiner. New champion! Flair says it is now 2/3 falls and no DQ. He forgot to say that. Honest mistake.

qbww.gif

DDP heads to the ring, but he was locked in a box by Totally Buffed. Nash takes a pipe shot right to the face on floor. Scott can't get Nash back in the ring, so it is made a falls count anywhere match. The match goes on for a while until Steiner absolutely crushes a chair on Nash's dome. Recliner. Nash gets out of it by ramming Steiner into the camera man. Tony's about to get fired arguing with Flair so much. Chokeslam! Midajah tried to break it up, but was too late, so she attacked the ref for no reason. Jackknife! Midajah actually gets her cue right this time. Nash slams her. Flair breaks up the pin this time. "The world has gone upside down!" Another chair shot and Nash passes out in the Recliner.

vlcsnap-2013-03-05-09h30m14s122_zpsad80a2d1.png

"Oh this sucks!" Lol. Steiner retains and Kevin Nash is gone. This was surprisingly good, even though it was more overbooked than a Jeff Jarrett match. DDP and Cat are the only guys left!

This was probably the best WCW PPV since Spring Stampede 1999. Outside of Totally Buffed vs Crush and Cat vs Lance, everything was decent to good. Even Dustin vs Rick was enjoyable. Just a good, wrestling heavy PPV with a hot crowd that actually looked and sounded like they enjoyed WCW.

somedevil

Updated Wrestlemania 29 card so far:

Rock vs Cena
Punk vs Undertaker
Brock vs triple h
Swagger vs Del Rio
Ryback vs Henry
Shield vs Sheamus, Big Show and Randy Orton

Well Cesaro, Miz, Jericho, and Wade Barrett need opponents, but it seems that they kinda of teased
Hell No vs Ziggler and Big E which I think would be better than Kane vs Bryan.
Also, Cody Rhodes and Kaitlyn will probably do something together as well.

Top Bottom