• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March WrassleGAF |SHOW-T| Big Shoes Mean Big Appetites

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Who did this?
tumblr_mj7bow4OwD1s7w3gio1_500.png

Coincidence or did Ryback do it?

I should've known that you like him Sun considering your past :p

So I fast-forwarded most of Rock and Cena's promo last night but from the bits I watched, the gist of their feud is:

I'm gonna win this time.

Na-uh!

Ya-huh!

Na-uh!

Ya-huh!

Point-CounterPoint. Biatch.

I would like to watch some highlights of raw on youtube but all I keep getting is 12 year old marks trying to do there best Dave Meltzer.

NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT WRESTLING BLACK KID WITH A LISP!

Stop being mean to Spin!

strobogo

Banned
I'm kind of surprised that didn't happen a few years ago. He was morbidly obese for years. I was expecting a heart attack or something years ago.

Pardon is this is too nitpicky, but that thread title makes it sound like he was still currently with the company to non-followers or former fans, which could create a potential "why do people with WWE die all the time" shitstorm.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
I hope they do a proper send off with Undertaker and Kane next week on Raw.

Way too often WWE can't be arsed with these things and just airs 30 second montages.

Way too often WWE can't be arsed with these things and just airs 30 second montages.

Probably for the best because people will most likely misinterpret it as WWE taking advantage of the death. The way they handled Randy Savage's death was probably the best one they've done other than Eddie/Benoit(big mistake looking back) and having a tribute show.

Considering how their early Undertaker and Kane characters prevented any real promo work, I don't think they would've been half as successful as they are now without Paul Bearer to add to all their feuds. I really hope they do an actual tribute of some kind and not just a video package and cheap heat from Punk.

Probably for the best because people will most likely misinterpret it as WWE taking advantage of the death. The way they handled Randy Savage's death was probably the best one they've done other than Eddie/Benoit(big mistake looking back) and having a tribute show.

True. But I think a good way to do one would be Taker and Kane and others talking, out of kayfabe, about Paul and what he meant to them and their careers. They could just put it up on the website or something to have it outside of the chaos of Raw.

Shit.

Get him in the HoF, huge part of the Undertaker's 'legacy' and an undeniable character himself, long time fans will remember his contributions to the WWE forever.

"Ooooh yes!"

:( RIP.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I think Bearer was important enough to WWE history to actually do something for. But you never know with Vince though.

I'm half scared Vince is going to try to have Punk go out there and do a heel promo on him before Mania. It wouldn't be the first time they went tasteless after somebody died.

FyreWulff

I don't doubt now that Taker and Bearer will go in together. If Taker is done after this Mania, 99% sure it'll be Taker/Bearer going into the HoF now.

A Taker/Kane/Bearer triple induction would be pretty cool, but Kane doesn't seem to be slowing down.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Punk won't reference that. He's got too much respect for him.

The whole Lawler thing was likely King's idea anyways because that's how Memphis did everything and he lived through it.

And hopefully they learned from EDDIES IN HELL

The whole Lawler thing was likely King's idea anyways because that's how Memphis did everything and he lived through it.

Yeah. Honestly, the only "death" story in the WWE that I didn't like was Eddie's. I didn't mind Lawler's. I'm sure Lawler was fine with it.

Wasn't King's idea, but he was fine with it. Watch his "Wrestling With Rosenberg" interview for the deets.

Yes, deets.

And RIP Paul Bearer.

jred2k

This really sucks. When I was a young'n just getting in to wrestling Paul Bearer scared the crap out of me. Hes really in the elite-tier of all time managers. There's no way Undertaker or Kane ever would have had the careers they've had without him.

Omega

Banned
Shit.

Get him in the HoF, huge part of the Undertaker's 'legacy' and an undeniable character himself, long time fans will remember his contributions to the WWE forever.

"Ooooh yes!"

:( RIP.
Not sure if anyone else feels the same, but I can say after Paul left Taker I stopped caring about Taker.

Taker would be nothing without Paul and he also made the Kane feud better IMO

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
good thing i beat wwe 13's attitude era

you have to beat the shit out of paul bearer in the cell

Top Bottom