• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
FBl14ai.jpg

CM Punk

vs

Ed O'Neill

Well, Ed's sports background (scoring 4 touchdowns in one game for Polk High) is just as legit as CM Punk's, so I'd say the odds are about 50-50 if they fight.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Miz is such an annoying cunt in those videos.

UpUpDownDown is one of those things where you have to question if they're OOC or not. For a while I was confused who the two non-wrestling guys that are in a bunch of the videos were.

3X6phDj.gif

owowowowow

I couldn't figure out why there were so many people doing these stomp moves for a while because they don't look that cool and it seems like you're eventually going to break an ankle.

UpUpDownDown is one of those things where you have to question if they're OOC or not. For a while I was confused who the two non-wrestling guys that are in a bunch of the videos were.

Jack Swagger cut the best promos of his entire career in a set of UUDD videos for the Madden tournament. Then he lost to Seth. :(

D'Lo with endless L's. First a pearl river plunge on a car to start off a new show, now a back body drop through the windshield and a stunner on tge roof of a truck. Poor guy.

Angry Grimace

Legit surprised they have yet to expose Lana as a fake Russian. You have to know that is absolutely coming.

Angry Grimace

Vince doesn't see money in any of them why bother

I think his issue is the idea that he has to promote all of them at some point like Breeze. He certainly sees lots of money in Finn Balor (we've heard multiple times he wants him called up).

...I kind of understand where Vince is coming from. Breeze's gimmick is and always was DOA in front of the big crowds. It's the exact kind of gimmick that gets over on NXT but not on the main roster.

I think his issue is the idea that he has to promote all of them at some point like Breeze. He certainly sees lots of money in Finn Balor (we've heard multiple times he wants him called up).
Finn recently said he doesn't think it's good for his career to be called up anytime soon.

If I knew Vince was behind me I think if feel differently.

Angry Grimace

Finn recently said he doesn't think it's good for his career to be called up anytime soon.

If I knew Vince was behind me I think if feel differently.

Finn says whatever he's supposed to say, which probably doesn't involve burying NXT while still in NXT.

Showaddy

Yeah I struggle to believe they see no money in Finn bearing in mind the silly amount of merch he already has.

There were a few guys from those WCW days who had gimmicks that infuriated me and hated, but god dammit they were great.

La Parka
Disco Inferno
Buff
Steiner

Ok maybe La Parka's wasn't infuriating, but that dance
Don't get me on my soap box about that stupid ass dance la parka did. I couldn't take him serious after that shit. How in the fuck does he look like that and dance? Is he apart of the Illuminati Disney skill dancing group?
tumblr_mw1ynsgRUZ1qhys7vo1_500.gif

Top Bottom