• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
So what happened on the Edge and Christian show to prompt this?

12799255_839447096177496_3030049103069017268_n.jpg

If I had to guess it was the part where they had Howard Finkel narrate a fake ad for a Sunny product that made you get fake cancer and multiple DUIs.

iMax

Is a million a lot/highest in terms of wrestler contracts? Just curious. Sorry

I think most WWE performers make between $70k and $200k. Old timers like Kane, Big Show, and Taker get around $700k, the Brocks of the world get a couple mil—whilst Cena gets an absolutely eye watering amount.

Zach

DOA MOTHERFUCKERS! Best version of crush
No such thing. I am disgusted.

Oh, but I came to say: Not only is this Nitro notable for Goldberg beating Hogan in one of the greatest moments in the history of our sport, it's also significant for the debut of... Judy Bagwell!

Kaladin

Oh, but I came to say: Not only is this Nitro notable for Goldberg beating Hogan in one of the greatest moments in the history of our sport, it's also significant for the debut of... Judy Bagwell!

You kinda wonder if she knew at that point that she would be hoisted on a pole and if she didn't, what was her reaction when she found out?

You're going to learn to respect DOA crush. I'm sick of this no care for him.

yeah probably. but it's bizarre how the entire supporting cast consists of WWE stars. mcmahon and undertaker are the weirdest. Cena and Paige make sense.

they're gonna push this like crazy on RAW when it releases. gonna put rusev in feathers and shit....

Oersted

Wavemania reminds me, for being the new topguy of WWE, Roman lacks alot crossmedia presence. You got Rock, Cena and even Miz running around in mainstream TV and cinema, Ambrose and Paige being used for WWE studios garbage... but not even the WWE studios are using him.

Kaiterra

Banned
Wavemania reminds me, for being the new topguy of WWE, Roman lacks alot crossmedia presence. You got Rock, Cena and even Miz running around in mainstream TV and cinema, Ambrose and Paige being used for WWE studios garbage... but not even the WWE studios are using him.

Maybe he's not actually the new top guy. *dons tinfoil hat*

cisO8.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Certainly there are some good matches to be had. And a lot of dudes went through TNA, right? Wasn't Macho Man's last match in TNA? I'm sure it was terrible if so, but still. You see what I'm saying.

It's worth it to WWE just for the Hardys/Team 3D/AJ Styles footage, I was mainly joking about the JJ stuff, though if he put up a serious bid and WWE could beat it, they would.

Zach

In the way that the story's not that interesting but it's really gorgeous and feels pretty good to play and sometimes the shit that happens on screen that I had nothing to do with is kind of awesome.
I think I'm gonna hold off until I feel like playing a Far Cry game again. I'm all about the setting, though.

Zach

It's worth it to WWE just for the Hardys/Team 3D/AJ Styles footage, I was mainly joking about the JJ stuff, though if he put up a serious bid and WWE could beat it, they would.
I'm about 1000% sure they could beat an offer from Jeff Jarrett. Haha...

Zach

Buff Bagwell should've been a face upon his return, right? Seems like the biggest layup ever after almost dying in the ring. I know he swerves us, brother, but I'm guessing that was a bad move. I suppose I'll see how it plays out now that I'm older and wiser, though. Maybe I'm wrong.

lmfao SD spoiler

Remember that dumb as fuck Raw match between Dolph and Miz that ended quick with Miz getting a rollup?

REMATCH
SAME TIME TOTAL
DOLPH WINS VIA ROLLUP

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Buff Bagwell should've been a face upon his return, right? Seems like the biggest layup ever after almost dying in the ring. I know he swerves us, brother, but I'm guessing that was a bad move. I suppose I'll see how it plays out now that I'm older and wiser, though. Maybe I'm wrong.

No, it's literally the most obvious face turn ever in wrestling that doesn't occur.

A remote second place is the Owen/Bulldog breakup that was turning Bulldog face except it never does.

A distant third is Randy Orton getting beat up by the Authority to the point of being put off of TV and rejoining them for like a month after he comes back from filming whatever it was.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
lmfao SD spoiler

Remember that dumb as fuck Raw match between Dolph and Miz that ended quick with Miz getting a rollup?

REMATCH
SAME TIME TOTAL
DOLPH WINS VIA ROLLUP

I can't imagine people will care about this because it's Dolph, and the sooner people stop caring about him the better

Zach

I'm a sick man, but I'm enjoying the Brawl for All. Hawk and Droz just ended in a draw, though, so I look forward to seeing how that works out in the bracket. I'm guessing one guy will drop out. Droz seemed to injure his hand and Hawk seemed gaaassed.

UberTag

The absence of 50/50 signs in wrestling audiences disappoints me.
Hell, I want a fucking 50/50 chant. Why are we still rehashing "what" a decade after Austin retired when we can call the current product out for what it is?

This kind of booking ensures that no one gives a flying fuck about 90% of the roster anyway.
Once again, this is entirely by design.

Top Bottom