• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

Sephzilla

Maybe everyone stuck around because they were wondering if Roman would show up...

>: )

giphy.gif

Anth0ny

They mentioned on the LAW that TNA is up for sale?

Is it about time Vince buys them for their tape library? They'd probably make back their investment off one "TNA: The Minor Leagues" DVD.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"

Is it about time Vince buys them for their tape library? They'd probably make back their investment off one "TNA: The Minor Leagues" DVD.

I doubt they stand to make anything from TNA unless Samoa Joe or AJ Styles manages to turn into the Rock.

They should buy just on this. Then Vince would troll us with a Dudley's vs Hardy Boys 2016 style

Shane to outfox Vince again.

"I now OWN TNA"

ANOTHER INVASION

orioto

Good Art™

"I now OWN TNA"

ANOTHER INVASION

OMG i can see it now... It's a shame TNA roster is rotten.

About the library, it's more than just about a dvd.. You guys should realize there is a network now and WWE would be super happy if it was basically an exhaustive wrestling offer.

Zach

I honestly don't think the TNA library is worth it

Worth it just so dudes can mention TNA. It seems weirdly off limits when stuff like Ring of Honor and New Japan are kind of okay to talk about. That's my impression, at least.

"I now OWN TNA"

ANOTHER INVASION

It's so dumb it could work!

Seriously, it would probably at least spice things up for a couple of months. Not that it would or should ever happen, but it would probably make things interesting for a minute.

Oh Jesus Lesnar would be too busy laughing at Lashley for this to be serious.
But yet he's jobbing to Dean and Rome. There will be No Laughing Matter. Hehehe
Once Lashley comes outta no where to spear Brock

E:: Data, Lashley be under Shane so revenge would be sweet

Has Lashley at least learned how to talk?

BATTURD!

BATTURD!

BATTTTTTTHURD!
Probably better than Rome. So that's a start to main event status

E;: couple of matches I can see already if TNA was bought.

Cena vs ECIII
Styles vs Roode
Storm as Wyatts next new member
But doubt it we see Gail Kim again.

Zach

Fun fact: my best bro Josh went to the same college as Bobby Lashley and they used to keep in touch (they were both amateur wrasslers who went on to dabble in MMA). It's possible they still do. I should ask him. No, I don't care. End transmission.

Anth0ny

I honestly don't think the TNA library is worth it

TNA can't be worth much right now. I have to imagine a new AJ Styles, Sting, Joe and Kurt Angle DVD would make all of their money back and then some. Plus you have stuff to throw on the Network. It's always good to have more content to throw on the Network, right?

Zach

Vince might buy TNA just to prevent JJ from getting the tape library.

Certainly there are some good matches to be had. And a lot of dudes went through TNA, right? Wasn't Macho Man's last match in TNA? I'm sure it was terrible if so, but still. You see what I'm saying.

Talent wise there is no reason to buy tna outside of EC3.

How much are they charging? Maybe it's worth it.

Top Bottom