• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

DMczaf

I would love to see someone with 4 belts. I think it's doable, but anyone willing to take on the task?

You know how we make it throught he summer lull this time around?

Have Heyman create The Summer of Brock. Brock, after taking Dean's soul at WM, decides he's bored and needs a new challenge.

That challenge? Capture EVERY male title in the WWE.

God King Brock returns.

Vince's people, and HHH People.

That is why my friends Vince buries HHH's NXT talent. He wants to show nothing more than he is still the boss.

Have Heyman create The Summer of Brock. Brock, after taking Dean's soul at WM, decides he's bored and needs a new challenge.

God King Brock returns.

I remember when TNA ran that angle

X2I4E3C_large_display_image.jpg

IMG_2320.jpg

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"

Fox318

God King Brock returns.

Then Brock gets bored and vacates the title to go hunting in the fall.

And nobody has any problems with it.

DMczaf

Just imagine the vignettes you can tape and use while Brock isn't on actual TV

Security footage of Brock attacking random mid-carders at gas stations and hotel parking lots.

Security footage of Brock attacking random mid-carders at gas stations and hotel parking lots.
I don't know why they're so bad about building someone up while they're off tv or injured.

If Shawn didn't have the heartbreak hotel he would've had to start all over.

Fox318

Brock coming down from the rafters like Sting except he doesn't need a cable.

He just jumps down from 200 feet and shoots a double leg .

Hmm I think they wanted Austin to help Cactus Jack and Charlie. That's why they were chanting his name.

Idk. They're dumb and so is Austin. Fuck em Jack.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I still fucking hate how Vickie got healthy and they refused to acknowledge it or promote it in any way.

Watching Mania 26 earlier, and Vickie was in a match and they called her frogsplash a "hog splash" - terrible.

Zach

You guys see this "Beginner's Guide to Stan Hansen" over on reddit?

I think I might give these a go:

vs Hulk Hogan, AJPW/WWF, 4/13/1990

This is everything you don't expect in a Hulk Hogan match. Exchanging of holds, stiff brawling, double juice, and a fucking good match. Hogan still wasn't exactly Daniel Bryan, but when he cared he could put on great matches like this. The story of this match is pretty much Hogan knowing he can't beat Hansen in an outright brawl, so he has to look for openings and try as many different things as possible just to survive. It all comes together really well.

The match was originally supposed to be Hogan vs Terry Gordy, until Hogan dropped the WWF title. Gordy, who had been fine losing clean to WWF champ Hogan but not coming off a loss non-champ Hogan, pulled out, forcing Giant Baba (AJPW's booker) to draft in Hansen on short notice.

vs Vader, WCW, 1991

This isn't the match with the eye incident, it's a short little brawl they had from Hansen's WCW run. Dusty and Ross really seem to be marking out at watching these two just slap the shit out of each other, which is really a big part of the appeal behind this match. As great as Japanese commentary is there's not much that beats Dusty and JR losing their minds at these two big men going all in with their strikes in a way you really didn't say in America at that time. I don't think Vader was Hansen's best opponent (That would be Funk, Colon, or Kobashi), but if you want to see a genuine hoss fest any of their matches is a good place to go!

Heroman

Banned
Shan Hansen is the best it sad that so few people know about , and it was crazy that it took so long for him to get into the wwe hall of fame.

I want to be entertained tonight so I'm signing up for the free trial. Two questions!

a) any particular events I should watch to be "ready" for WrestleMania?
b) what are some of the best things to watch from 2000-current? Pretty much stopped watching 1998ish.

Top Bottom