• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

This ppv has been perfect. Perfect send off for every feud besides Hunter winning. If HBK wins, this is an A+. Zach, what did you give WM 14?

Fighting Champ triple H is the best

436828-triple-h.jpg

triple-h-wins-4962720926.jpg

Toronto wasn't chanting equally for Triple H because some people don't buy into Ambrose, people were chanting for Triple H because he's god tier.

Kaladin

Playstation Vue would be god tier if it had El Rey Network. But I'd be willing to drop the shit tier Network since it seems that Lucha is coming to other outlets.

2002/2003 Brock was amazing. His style was much more of a powerful catch wrestler than an MMA fighter. Had the best move set I've seen out of any big man. I wanna see him bring back his quadruple power bombs lol.

Brock is really one of the best of all time. I can't think of anybody in history that is really like him. He's a once ever.

During the latest episode of The Steve Austin Show (transcript credit wrestlinginc.com), Steve Austin revealed that when he has live WWE Network podcasts, he typically holds back and doesn’t ask WWE talent about topics they can’t talk about. Here are highlights:

On if he holds back on his podcast: “A lot of the time, I hold back because I’m one of the boys and I’ve got to show up every damn month for a podcast. It’s not my goal to run anybody down [or] run anybody down that’s in control. I love the [professional wrestling] business, but it is what it is. I have my opinion. Sometimes, believe me, I’m holding back when I’m talking about my opinions because I don’t want to shoot a hole in anybody.”

On WWE’s way of presenting their product: “I think the WWE, they live in their own world. Make your own world. Have your own set of rules. Present it in a serious light.”

On certain topics being off limits: “Sometimes, in talking, quite frankly, with WWE talent, you can’t go certain directions. There’s a line that is drawn that you really can’t cross over because they can’t bury themselves [and] they can’t talk about certain things, so, sometimes, it just is what it is.”

Kaladin

2002/2003 Brock was amazing. His style was much more of a powerful catch wrestler than an MMA fighter. Had the best move set I've seen out of any big man. I wanna see him bring back his quadruple power bombs lol.

Brock is really one of the best of all time. I can't think of anybody in history that is really like him. He's a once ever.

Psycho Sid was on Brock's level if not better. He was just over shadowed by all the talent they had at that time.

miserable

Triple H was great at Roadblock.I'd like to see him in more matches. But the Authority gimmick has to end. Mainly because i don't ever want to see Steph again.

Kaladin

During the latest episode of The Steve Austin Show (transcript credit wrestlinginc.com), Steve Austin revealed that when he has live WWE Network podcasts, he typically holds back and doesn’t ask WWE talent about topics they can’t talk about. Here are highlights:

I knew it was a worked shoot.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

He's a once in a lifetime talent. Nobody comparable to him in any way. He's not THE GREATEST, but he is one of the greats with his own special niche.

Barrage

Lesnar was, at the height of his Viking King era, booked comparably to Andre the Giant. And the crowd bought it. In 2015. It's the greatest compliment I can give him.

I would have no problem with HHH going over Reigns at WM, except that it permanently kills Reigns as a top guy. Which would suck, because I think Reigns is talented enough to be the top guy and there's nowhere else for him to go.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Brock is boring in the ring. His matches are always the same story

That's called building equity. You place him as the final boss and whoever beats him in a fight is instantly the top guy in the company. That's partially why you book him in a weapons match with Dean at WM - because it makes it plausible Dean could win because if he does, they don't really cashing out the equity built into Lesnar because it wasn't really a wrestling match.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Lesnar is no slouch when it comes to presence, but Mil Muertes is the current champion of OVERPOWERING PRESENCES.

According to PWInsider.com, WWE Hall of Famer Mick Foley and his daughter Noelle Foley will be starring in an upcoming WWE Network series.

A pilot for the show has already been filmed, and it’s said to be along the lines of “The Edge and Christian Show That Totally Reeks of Awesomeness.”

The show is a comedy, and there are already plans underway to film more episodes.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Last Edge n Christian school was funny. Showing the little Elementary kids the pictures of old gimmick wrestlers.

Christian bitching about jobbing to Gillberg is probably the only time I've laughed at the Edge and Christian show.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

This sounds absolutely terrible. Foley's humor has never resonated with me in any way, and I don't find him funny at all. Plenty of people I know also feel the same way but give him the kind of "aw, but it's Mick Foley, so be polite" laugh for him. Not good. His brand of comedy is too similar to E&C - that is to say, terribly dated.

Tyson
Tyson
Tyson

Fuck you too JR. He should hit you in the jaw as well. Fuck boy. Fuck the wwf. I hope you go bankrupt. Fucking assholes. You're history. WcW will bury you.

How you gonna make a guy whose neck resembles a stack of dimes tge face of your company?

Angry Grimace

I will watch for Noelle Foley

It takes a lot less time to just look up pictures of her just sayin'.

I mean, if they made a show that was entirely Becky standing around making puns, I wouldn't just it just because she was in it.

Colocho

Banned
It takes a lot less time to just look up pictures of her just sayin'.

I mean, if they made a show that was entirely Becky standing around making puns, I wouldn't just it just because she was in it.

If that happened I would buy 10 WWE Networks and have the show running continuously on every screen in the house.

Misterknowitall from reddit said tonight will be the night. The Attitude era will be in effect.

Wwe finally announced Jacqueline 😍😍

Cdhz5rSUAAAdvXz.jpg

Top Bottom