• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

Fox318

Is she really a HOF member?

I know its the WWE HOF and that doesn't mean shit when people like Drew Carey are in it but still...

I know its the WWE HOF and that doesn't mean shit when people like Drew Carey are in it but still...
She's done so much more outside of the wwe that makes her a hof'er. Way before wwe.

It would've been cool if she came over from uswa and was in the wwf nod.

In other news, wife beater Austin was arrested. Serves him right hitting the owner and stuff.

Also Meltzer said he doubt that Angle will be on Raw tonight. Highly doubtful he said.

New ic title is disgusting.

Yeah I remember that thing. I really liked the attitude era winged eagle, it was a nice update to the world belt. But the IC belt was shite.

Non-fave Five WWE Championship Belt Designs

1. Spinner World Championship
2. Spinner US Championship
3. Attitude Era IC Belt
4. The current weird-ass WWE tag belts
5. The Diva's She-Ra Princess of Power Championship

Honorary mention - current world championship belt

Yeah I remember that thing. I really liked the attitude era winged eagle, it was a nice update to the world belt. But the IC belt was shite.
The new one looked good only on Jericho and Shamrock. The other one was universal.

Quick fact 3 of the champions after WM14 would be your top 3 stars of the new era.

MC Safety

I don't think she warrants entry.

If they kept the class of new hall of famers to three per year the whole thing would be more manageable, and you wouldn't have borderline picks like the Godfather and the Bushwhackers.

I don't think she warrants entry.

If they kept the class of new hall of famers to three per year the whole thing would be more manageable, and you wouldn't have borderline picks like the Godfather and the Bushwhackers.
First black wwe women's champion
One of the only two women to hold the cw title
Uswa women's champion
Tough enough trainer
Managed harlem heat(and other teams)

Very very huge part in bringing back the women's division. Got the best out of Sable.

Her, Luna, and Sable did a good job. Even though Sable was green as shit she brought the term 'diva' to the wwe(that's not all that good lol) but still.

Jacqueline deserves it especially if Trish and Lita do.

Hhh leading dx? He can't even lead a shit into a toilet. Take the mic away from this trash. Let him go to wCw with his friends. No love will be lost.

Oh shit 123 kid is back!

Hey all you WrassleGAFFers who think you can do better than these guys who actually bust their asses to do their jobs(you know who you are).

Now you can role play and be a superstar with your horrible opinions and decisions.

rplay_009_brock_lesnar_P.jpg

If you need a Walrus. I'm right here😁

Some more title matches for the Road to Invasion Attack tour on March 20, The Elite take on Tanahashi, Elgin, and Juice for the NEVER six-man titles, and EVIL challenges Ishii for the ROH TV title.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
If you have the Network, they're showing Mania 26, with Dave Batista Prime about to go on against John Cena. It was a magical time.

Just wait until his 'Cocked, Locked and Ready to Unload' t-shirt turns up.

Spoiler:
all of the text on it looks like jizz
I loved him as a kid. I never understood his references as an 8 year old though lol.

NAO in DX? How am I supposed to believe that a cowboy and a country singer are two ruthless guys? Wtf

jmdajr

Alright so question:

For those of you not thie biggest Ambrose fans, what was your take of his match with HHH at RoadBlock?

I ask because it was the longest match I've personally seen him in which means there was only so many times he could spam his stupid spots. Did he showcase more variety, tell a good story, grab your attention?

I am happy HHH got a real match and not the overbooked stuff like with Sting. 46 year old King of KIngs looked to be in great shape and didn't get gassed like Batista or Rock.

Vickie shoot interview

vickie guerrero said that Vince is the one who got her into the WWE , and she owes every thing in her WWE's career to him .

The wellness program is legit and very thorough. They check everything ( heart rate , blood tests .. etc )

She says Vince is very approachable backstage unlike Triple H , he would talk to her and the talent and ask how she feels .

Both Vickie and Alberto Del Rio stressed that backstage There are two kind of people , Vince's people and Hunter's people .

The sponsors are the main reasons why the WWE has decided to stop the spots where male talent can wrestle or hit any female talent , Interaction between guys and girls or any insinuation to domestic violence . which took the fun away according to Vickie .

Vince once told Vickie when she was going to wrestle " The more you suck , the more people are gonna hate you " .

She Praised John Cena's work ethic , and she said he has some creative freedom in his promos .

She said that Ziggler is one of the most hard working guys in the company and he got very discouraged by the way they don't push him .

She hates Total Divas , refused to take part in it and refuse watch it .

DMczaf

I am happy HHH got a real match and not the overbooked stuff like with Sting. 46 year old King of KIngs looked to be in great shape and didn't get gassed like Batista or Rock.

Eh, Rock didn't get gassed that badly vs Punk those 2 times.

He was also not working with an injury caused by Cena those 2 times.

Top Bottom