• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

Kaladin

I want to be entertained tonight so I'm signing up for the free trial. Two questions!

a) any particular events I should watch to be "ready" for WrestleMania?
b) what are some of the best things to watch from 2000-current? Pretty much stopped watching 1998ish.

Welcome friend. I recommend watching all of the 2016 PPVs (Royal Rumble, Fastlane, Roadblock) to be caught up for Wrestlemania.

If you stopped watching Raw around 1998, you might be able to pick up where you left off and go from there.

Also, I recommend checking out WWE NXT. It's the standout product of the WWE Network.

I want to be entertained tonight so I'm signing up for the free trial. Two questions!

b) what are some of the best things to watch from 2000-current? Pretty much stopped watching 1998ish.
Start from Survivor Series 98 and go from there. That was one of the best ppvs of the era

Also you get to see the best feud come back to life.

Welcome friend. I recommend watching all of the 2016 PPVs (Royal Rumble, Fastlane, Roadblock) to be caught up for Wrestlemania.

If you stopped watching Raw around 1998, you might be able to pick up where you left off and go from there.

Also, I recommend checking out WWE NXT. It's the standout product of the WWE Network.

Start from Survivor Series 98 and go from there. That was one of the best ppvs of the era

Also you get to see the best feud come back to life.

Thanks! I don't care what they say about ya, WrastleGAF.

Chi Town Rumble Steamboat Vs Flair.

jmdajr

Meltzer said Rock v Hunter was supposed to be the main event before injuries and his schedule.

2016-02-25-booking-wrestlemania.jpg

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Meltzer said Rock v Hunter was supposed to be the main event before injuries and his schedule.

Meltzer said it was supposed to be Rollins-HHH like yesterday and then he said it was HHH v. Rock like 20 minutes ago so I don't know if you can believe him

HHH/Rollins would have been a great way to turn Seth face, which would have led to an epic feud with the authority's next chosen champion, Kevin Owens. Instead we get this shitty alternate dimension with Roman Reigns and Andrew Dice Ambrose.

DMczaf

I swear you guys are thick headed on purpose when it comes to Meltzer.

It was HHH vs Rock until Rock's schedule/insurance got in the way.

It became HHH vs Rollins until Rollins's knee went back to it's home planet.

It is now HHH vs Reigns after "injuries and scheduling"

Stop questioning Meltzer.

I never question you.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"

So what you're saying is that Meltzer's comical inability to write coherent twitter posts is part of the confusion? And here I thought he was a technology expert.

Colocho

Banned
I watched the E&C show they put after Roadblock and it was pretty enjoyable to be honest.

Is Swerved coming back? That was also pretty entertaining.

I went through and watched the Edge and Christian episodes earlier

Seems like the show is at its best when it's just the two of them making fun of 90's stuff and more inside/backstage jokes, and at its worst when it feels like an advertisement or trying to be SNL (and failing)

Definitely not the trainwreck I expected, though the first episode is pretty rough

I sure would like an explination on why Shane doesn't just say Ill expose what in the box unless you give me RAW, why would he sign up for a beating?

I don't get the logic.

DMczaf

I sure would like an explination on why Shane doesn't just say Ill expose what in the box unless you give me RAW, why would he sign up for a beating?

I don't get the logic.

The entire storyline is about not exposing the business. You have to see the subtext. The depth.

#layers

Top Bottom