• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

Have skipped out a few weeks, tune in, immediately get New Day. Pleased.
New Day loses here, wins it back at Wrasslemania, turns face
Wouldn't be remotely surprising. But I'm not really sure how or why they'd ever play their characters differently. Actually, I'm going to turn this off. It would make me sad.

CDe7YkH.gif

GunBR

Have skipped out a few weeks, tune in, immediately get New Day. Pleased.
Wouldn't be remotely surprising. But I'm not really sure how or why they'd ever play their characters differently. Actually, I'm going to turn this off. It would make me sad.
They don't speak shit about the crowd anymore. If they start to win clean all the matches they will be 100% faces, don't need to change the characters

I actually don't mind The New Day turning faces. They haven't been booked to be heels in the longest. The last heelish thing they did was dominate on the closer to that one Raw show. Ever since that, they just been more annoying and meme-centric.

MG310

League of Nations Wrestlemania entrance...Rusev rides the tank, Del Rio a Rolls Royce, Wade a Mini Cooper and Sheamus walks.

Top Bottom