• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

his whole schtick is being some lunatic who fights anyone but i guess from the previous beatings he's not wanting to deal with that agin which makes him look like a bitch i dunno thats just me

he might be crazy but brock could rip his arm off and beat him with it and after the last couple beating brock gave him a weapon is his only chance.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
grats on giving ryback a singles match at mania
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

GunBR

It was almost sad see Kalisto trying to make people chant "lucha lucha" and nobody gives a fuck

He has potential but will be buried if they keep him in this shit feuds

Toki767

Kallisto vs Ryback in a singles match at Mania.

But Kevin Owens is defending the IC title in a multi-person Ladder Match.

That's Vince McMahon alright.

It was almost sad see Kalisto trying to make people chant "lucha lucha" and nobody gives a fuck

He has potential but will be buried if they keep him in this shit feuds

If anyone were out there besides Ryback, they probably would've just a bit. Ryback sucks the interest out of any match these days.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
How is Kallisto in a singles match then?

He's probably in the Ladder Match.

I think Meltzer said he was told the IC title match this year was going to be a Ladder Match with a bunch of good workers and the Miz.

Because its a squash match.

Top Bottom