• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

somedevil

No singles match for AJ Styles, either. Or Sami Zayn.

Its AJ vs Jericho in a singles match. The card is complete:

Triple H vs Reigns
Ambrose vs Brock
Shane vs Undertaker
Aj vs Jericho
Kalisto vs Ryback
Becky vs Charlotte vs Sasha
IC title multiple man match
Battle Royal
Brie vs Lana match that includes the women
LON vs New Day

10 matches.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
No singles match for AJ Styles, either. Or Sami Zayn.

Meltzer says AJ Styles vs. Jericho is on the card.

He said the card is:

* A Divas match not for the title
* Ryback v. Kalisto
* League v. New Day
* An IC Match, probably multiple people plus the Miz
* AJ v. Jericho
* Becky v. Sasha v. Charlotte
* ARMBAR
* Dean v. Brock
* Shane v. Undertaker
* Reigns v. HHH

He said there's probably something else on the pre-show, he doesn't know what it is.

Barrage

HHH going from Chyna to Stephanie Mcmahaon might be the biggest upgrade, in every category from physically to financially to personality-wise to aging, in human history.

UberTag

Meltzer says AJ Styles vs. Jericho is on the card.

He said the card is:

* A Divas match not for the title
* Ryback v. Kalisto
* League v. New Day
* An IC Match, probably multiple people plus the Miz
* AJ v. Jericho
* Becky v. Sasha v. Charlotte
* ARMBAR
* Dean v. Brock
* Shane v. Undertaker
* Reigns v. HHH

He said there's probably something else on the pre-show, he doesn't know what it is.
Man, I didn't get the memo that Ryback vs. Kalisto was leaked earlier. My bad.
That's a pretty underwhelming final card I'd say.

Also assumed Y2J and Styles would be rolled into that IC title match instead of just having Owens, Zayn, Neville, Miz and one or two other jobbers.

Its AJ vs Jericho in a singles match. The card is complete:

Triple H vs Reigns
Ambrose vs Brock
Shane vs Undertaker
Aj vs Jericho
Kalisto vs Ryback
Becky vs Charlotte vs Sasha
IC title multiple man match
Battle Royal
Brie vs Lana match that includes the women
LON vs New Day

10 matches.

I hope they are just putting Kevin in a multi match because they are saving Zayn/Owens for later.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
This is boring and HHH trying to put down the crowd is really uninspired. Like you could have HHH beat a puppy on stage and Reigns would get booed when he ran in for the save.

This is the same promo he's given every goddamn time he's shown up.

ElRenoRaven

HHH going from Chyna to Stephanie Mcmahaon might be the biggest upgrade, in every category from physically to financially to personality-wise to aging, in human history.

Yup. He dun gud. Real gud! I've had a crush on her since I was a teenager watching The Undertaker pin her to his symbol.

Well I forgot about daylight savings, so I missed the first hour, was anything worth going back to see?
New Day potentially turning face or getting a chance to eventually after a beat down from the LON (plus BOOTY O'S) and Kalisto vs Ryback scheduled for Wrestlemania. Nothing really worth going back for.

Brock and Ambrose segment was pretty good tho.

Mahonay

Banned
I would kill to see a HHH/Kurt Angle/Stephanie segment again 16 years later.
Except the part where it was HHH who buried the angle because he didn't think Angle was worthy of bring involved with Stephanie, even for pretend. Also he thought he was too small to be champ lol.

"I AM THE GAME AND I AM THE BEST. FUCK YOU KURT!"

Brinbe

Everyone gonna leave when Trips-Reigns is the main event.
KuGsj.gif

Angry Grimace

He should just say a computer took your job daddy

like this is REALLY bad and makes no fucken sense for the COO to tell the audience they're losers

Top Bottom