• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

KURT WHERE ARE YOU?

KURT?

KURT?

KUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTT

sad-kurt-angle.jpg

JTripper

Taker gets triggered by the word "bitch" and weasels his way out of tough situations via nut punches.

I dig this subverted narrative that Taker is no longer this immortal dead man because he's an old man trying his hardest to be the undead wizard he once was.

Holy shit I think the ending of the Jericho/Neville thing was real frustration from Jericho

The ref notices he's hurt and talks to him. Jericho says "are you ok?" and finds out he's hurt. Quickly rolls him up for the pin but the ref doesn't give him the 3 count. Jericho gets in his face yelling "he's hurt!"

Worked into a shoot

RIDDLE ME THIS, mean marks: WM already broke the company's attendance record in ticket sales, so would you put any thought into the build when you can sell 85k tickets on the name alone?

can't beat last year.

Last year still had Seth.

This shit is just awful. THey are going to try an invasion/takeover type angle with Shane....AGAIN....everyone can see where this shit is going. It's amazing that a show/product can somehow survive regurgitating the same bullshit 15 years later. Like, even soap operas get new actors. A Wrestlemania in 2016 is going to be headline'd by Undertaker, Triple H, Shane McMahon, and a Vince authority angle. What the fuck?!

Some fun times when even the Shane/Taker match looks like it's going to be a bad main event if they put it there

They finally did it, they finally have a Mania they can't unfuck up :')

Last year still had Seth.

This shit is just awful. THey are going to try an invasion/takeover type angle with Shane....AGAIN....everyone can see where this shit is going. It's amazing that a show/product can somehow survive regurgitating the same bullshit 15 years later. Like, even soap operas get new actors.

Seth was not in the main event build, he was a surprise.

Kuroyume

Banned
Why doesn't undertaker get shit for being old like Mark Henry, Big Show, HHH, or Jericho?

Jericho can still put a decent match on every once in a while, and cut a good promo. Same with HHH. Undertaker straight up fucking sucks. Doesn't even look cool anymore.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
best parts of raw:

Ref getting hurt by the box HHH threw intended for roman

The Usos calming Roman down by saying "Uce" to him

Shane's botch

Vince's dive out of the ring

Why doesn't undertaker get shit for being old like Mark Henry, Big Show, HHH, or Jericho?

Jericho can still put a decent match on every once in a while, and cut a good promo. Same with Jericho. Undertaker straight up fucking sucks. Doesn't even look cool anymore.
he does get shit for it, he just isn't as noticeable cause he's barely around

UberTag

best parts of raw:

Ref getting hurt by the box HHH threw intended for roman

The Usos calming Roman down by saying "Uce" to him

Shane's botch

Vince's dive out of the ring
Can I say something atypical and positive? I thought Charlotte was fine on the mic tonight.
I NEVER think Charlotte is fine on the mic.

The passing of the torch spot with Foley offering Ambrose the barbed wire bat was also pretty sweet.

GunBR

Some fun times when even the Shane/Taker match looks like it's going to be a bad main event if they put it there

Yeah, i'm still excited to see what will happen at Raw if Shane wins, but I doubt it's gonna be a good main event. Even if Shane jumps from the top of the cell

And there's nothing to be said about Roman vs H

orioto

Good Art™

WHich is even more incredible when you think they have currently Owens, Zayn, Joe, Styles.. in their active roster. That's like a deliberate anti-wrestling organization.

No one came off looking good with that ending. Taker's a #Vince'sBitch, Shane's punches are lmfao, and Vince is Vince.

This WM build. Woof.

Those Shane O Mac Punches

Oh boy...

I hope Shane wins, I have a feeling he will and we will get a brand split. I saw like tickets after Wrestlemania for an event called WWE vs RAW. So maybe Shane wins.

Top Bottom