• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

bjork

Final four: Wolfpac/Dangerous Alliance/Hart Foundation/4 Horsemen

Final Two: Dangerous Alliance/4 Horsemen

Winner: Arn Anderson

JavyOO7

Wolfpac was so corny. Even more so with Stang joining the group and dawning red and black face paint. What the hell was that shit. And I fucking love the guy.

bracketround2--605834dd11a6845230c46bedaec98fce.jpg

Shield vs Evolution. Getting a top 5 early in the rounds..

This bracket better not have
DX
winning

Fox318

They can't be bad as watching Extreme Rules stuff. I went to one where I had to sign a waiver because wrestlers went onto the audience section. lol
You should have showed up wearing a gi and some wrestling headgear.

Telling at the wrestlers to just try you.

kiguel182

No lies detected, uce.

Funny enough he didn't disprove what Morrison said either.

Roman having won stuff just shows Vince likes him since none of it was organic. When your accomplishment is "Vince really likes me" then I have to say it isn't a great thing to brag about.

Fox318

Also Rikishi is an ass for not giving Scotty 2 Hotty any credit.

Most over move in the history of wrestling got him a main event push.

You should have showed up wearing a gi and some wrestling headgear.

Telling at the wrestlers to just try you.

I don't know man, Swinging Kendal sticks and Flying trash cans I be ducking. I have co workers who enjoy watching that and sometimes there's Promotional matches almost literally down the street from where I live and they go..

SSB are smart. They didn't get banned, they put a hard stop on everything until they could get a visa on their own. Uno got one, Dos didn't.

2CW running a show 3 months after their final show ever...something something wrestling retirements.

Fucking sucks to hear about Speedball, hopefully he'll show up in the BOSJ or something.

Top Bottom