• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

Menome

The problem I have is that I bought Americana in the same month I purchased The Man Who by Travis: December 1999. I can't remember which was first.

Also got the original Half-Life. Good month.

Fox318

7950437907f05e8a1f5478ce6dd94d5d_crop_north.jpg

tumblr_o2xpzzO9nf1te8c1go2_1280.jpg

That wellness policy in full effect.

After Cesaro and Cena were injured all overhead presses and upper body workouts are banned.

Only Leg Days now

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
There were two noteworthy things he pointed out, and one was Fandango vs Jericho

Fandango's return. On the second to last Raw before their biggest show.

The other one was the return of Ryder on actual TV.

Nobody can deny it anymore: this is the worst Mania build. Period.
Jericho needs his win back

Menome

Today I have learnt that if you want to kill a previously hot crowd before an Undertaker match on a PPV, put on a 20-minute X-Pac match right beforehand.

klonere

Banned
Sitting in a fancy bar sipping a Long Island Ice Tea after getting the call that I finally got a damn job. Finally no more freelancing! Actual cash money! It's going to be a good time, I might try and head to the OTT show on the weekend to celebrate.

Menome

Sitting in a fancy bar sipping a Long Island Ice Tea after getting the call that I finally got a damn job. Finally no more freelancing! Actual cash money! It's going to be a good time, I might try and head to the OTT show on the weekend to celebrate.

Congratulations! I'm on the job-hunt again this week after a few months off for illness-related reasons. Not looking forward to all that nonsense again.

SKLuahW.png

Wonderful drink choice friend. Also congrats.

Congrats. RandomBeckyGif.gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Exaggerating Alvarez said that WWE is "shaken" that Roman will get eviscerated by that Philly crowd tonight.

Lmfao

Alvarez says weird shit a lot. The thing he does that I really find annoying is when Dave will start to say something interesting but then Alvarez will cut him off and talk over him to repeat his same dumb fantasy booking he's been saying for weeks, or complain about Shane or whatever.

Alvarez says weird shit a lot. The thing he does that I really find annoying is when Dave will start to say something interesting but then Alvarez will cut him off and talk over him to repeat his same dumb fantasy booking he's been saying for weeks, or complain about Shane or whatever.
This is probably his fantasy as well. He will forever be known as the Ultimate Exaggerater!

How bout that

bjork

bjork always making me do the legwork...

it's kinda like if someone said "there's this deathmatch and a dude shits his pants and bleeds to death", you don't need to SEE it. I was trying to protect you from the ugliness.

If he had just been a few pages earlier, I doubt he would've been axed. It's all in the timing.

that thread... just need to look a few posts in to see that it'll be a mess
Remember The Offspring? I've been listening to The Offspring lately. I think I'm going to make a mixtape (uh-huh) or two for the drive to Dallas.
All I Want is still a fav
¡HarlequinPanic!;198830287 said:
Smash is still very listenable.

Yea it's the only one that holds up to me, though it's been a while since i've listened to Ixnay

$25 mil awarded in punitive damages to Hulk. So yeah, the appeals court is absolutely giving Gawker the W at least somewhat (no way they let a full $140 mil stick) and the judge is going to run contested for reelection. And probably lose. Can't imagine an opponent won't bring up cases like this where she oversteps her boundaries and intentionally neglects evidence

Entropia

No One Remembers
So falconarrow over on reddit posted some spoilers about tonight...

You will all finally figure out what they are doing with Zack Ryder for Wrestlemania. I see him doing great things. #Rydermania

Thats about it besides Fandango vs. Jericho.

Angry Grimace

This is probably his fantasy as well. He will forever be known as the Ultimate Exaggerater!

I just remember a period of like a week where Alvarez kept explaining with his "Vince McMahon kayfabe dies" fantasy storyline every day in full detail.

Top Bottom