• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

GunBR

Kind of throws the "Undertaker lays down" finish out the window. Maybe they'll just beat Shane clean and move on.
Well, this Shane thing was just a desperate move since the beginning
Maybe he loses, at Raw someone says that he won't show up because of hurt and then we don't see Shane again for the next 5 years

Fox318

eNcmbMB.jpg

Downhome

This Shane/Taker thing is one of the stupidest things they have ever come up with.

If Shane beats Taker, and Taker has to retire...and Vince isn't in charge anymore, and it's instead in Shane's hands...what the hell is stopping Shane from just reinstating Taker? Why wouldn't he do so? Why should we care about any of this? Why does my mind want to explode thinking about it all?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
lol Dean just looks like some random guy

"this is boring" lol

Poor Dean...People leaving during his main events and they chanting "this is boring". Why can't they do this shit when Reigns is performing?

I was gonna watch RAW but saw Steph come out to start the show and I said to myself forget it. I'll watch Smackdown of 2002 (Cena Debut) instead

Wyatts are such jobbers. It's all so awful and nonsensical.

What a deflated ending. None of these main event matches matter, and poor K.O gets put into a shitty spotfest despite putting in the best effort.

Brinbe

THERE'S THREE OF THEM THERE AND THEY DID NOTHING.

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK

Even Ambrose is getting killed by the terrible booking now.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
that was teh limpest ending in a long time I can't believe wrestlemania is in 2 weeks holy shit

Crowd is too conditioned to flippy dippy no selling gotta get my spot in false counts kill myself for this is awesome chants bullshit.

But really lol at them ending the show on that

shanafan

OK.. I always want to give the product a chance, but this Raw was hot garbage. Should have moved AJ vs KO as the main event.

Top Bottom