• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
no offense vince but you still have time to put Stroman in NXT

UberTag

You can't end the Raw 13 days before Mania like that
I believe the WWE just proved that they can and will.

Wyatts are such jobbers. It's all so awful and nonsensical.

What a deflated ending. None of these main event matches matter, and poor K.O gets put into a shitty spotfest despite putting in the best effort.
The WWE front office is sending a message to Owens that this is the kind of treatment he can expect for caring and going the extra mile in his makeshift programs that have no promos and no storylines to try and get them over. Soon he will be complacent and not care like everyone else.

Brinbe

So who doesn't completely suck in this company right now? Lesnar/Owens/AJ/New Day?

Jesus, it's like a car wreck you see coming a mile away and you do nothing to avoid it.

Reigns/HHH is a train wreck.

Ambrose/Brock has lost all its heat because Brock has shown up once in a month. Thankfully he should be on next week to recover slightly.

Shane/Taker has gotten stale.

Feels more like a random PPV is coming up instead of WM.

Velcro Fly

Not Dean's fault that match was shit

No one can carry Strawman to a good match

Also totally unrealistic that the Wyatts would just hang out on the outside and let that go on.

Hope Dean gets another legendary item next week. The build to that match has been at least decent considering Brock is rarely there.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Asuka vs Bayley has 4 star minimum match hype.
Bayley will die in the first 3 minutes

I believe the WWE just proved that they can and will.

The WWE front office is sending a message to Owens that this is the kind of treatment he can expect for caring and going the extra mile in his makeshift programs that have no promos and no storylines to try and get them over. Soon he will be complacent and not care like everyone else.

Wasn't it you who was insistent that Owens is being punished for backstage politicking

I'll take this time to remind everyone that WM 31 had maybe the worst build ever and the show itself turned out to be really great. So we'll see if they can get lucky two years in a row.

I don't understand how they're killing the Shane/Taker thing.

People are curious and already sold. The family angle works. Why the fuck are you building up Shane like he's some insane threat to Undertaker

Literally the entire point of choosing the Undertaker is to throw some impossible challenge at Shane to prevent him from taking over

Now it's a close fight? Fuck off

MG310

Damn, they really don't even have 20 guys for that Battle Royal now.

CeHyZpVUAAAf2l0.jpg:large

So there's another Redditor leaking WWE stuff besides FalconArrow

They Said this:

This is Undertaker's Last Mania, Bray Wyatt will headline Payback PPV, They are retiring the Divas belt and bringing back the Women's

Also this guy hinted at a 7 man ladder match 4 days before RAW tonight

Remember when I said with the Fandango and Ryder stuff that this would be the worst Mania build

I wasn't wrong #NeverWrong

On the bright side, Kane standing tall in 2016 <3

Angry Grimace

I don't remember shit worth watching that show for tbh. Just give me a clip of that RKO and Seth cashing in.
Ladder match was awesome.

Sting match wasn't great but it was fun in its own dumb way.

Rollins/Orton was pointless because Orton is pretty much a charisma black hole now.

Taker match made no sense.

Main event was good because no one wanted Reigns to win and he didn't.

Don't remember any other matches.

MG310

We're looking at..

Kane
Big Show
Braun
Rowan
Viktor
Konnor
Slater
Rose
Axel
Bo
Darren Young
Tyler Breeze
Goldust
R Truth
Fandango
Mark Henry
Damien Sandow

Matadores and El Torito might get a Wrestlemania payday at this rate.

Knox

Ladder match was awesome.

Sting match wasn't great but it was fun in its own dumb way.

Rollins/Orton was pointless because Orton is pretty much a charisma black hole now.

Taker match made no sense.

Main event was good because no one wanted Reigns to win and he didn't.

Don't remember any other matches.

Can't forget Rusev and the greatest entrance of all time.

Fox318

Strowman may have gotten hurt too

lol their 20 man battle royal which was originally 30 men now doesn't even have 20
Kane has been sabotaging everything so he gets a face pop at wrestlemania.

Then he unmasks and announces hisb candidacy for President for the libertarian party

Wait a minute? Vince said that this would be Undertaker's last Mania if he loses, but if he loses doesn't that mean Vince doesn't have any power and Shane runs the company? So how does he have the power to decide that???????

Top Bottom