• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

Fox318

Wait a minute? Vince said that this would be Undertaker's last Mania if he loses, but if he loses doesn't that mean Vince doesn't have any power and Shane runs the company? So how does he have the power to decide that???????
Let the old man have his fake soap opera.

Clearly he's facing dementia issues.

So with them building to inserting Dolph, Sin Cara, and Miz into the title match anyway, it's safe to assume that the company values Neville (who just got hurt) as highly as Ryder (his replacement)

Didn't think this would be how Ryder gets an actual Mania match

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Yes

Kane-Tottenham-goal-256770.jpg
Well he is one of our own.

Apparently a fan punched Braun in the face after the dark match.
I hope that person got their ass whooped.
Congratulations go out to Erick Rowan, the only 100% healthy Wyatt
That's just sad.
is Raw worth watching this week? saw the main event and debating whether to watch the earlier stuff on DVR
I can't imagine anything being worse than that main event, so go for it.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
That match is an excuse to get guys on the card.

It should be a fucking singles match but instead we have to justify cody, miz, and sin cara 3.04 paycheck
VKM is all about paying your dues. I wouldn't be surprised if the reason AJ doesn't have to be in a multiman match is because Jericho wants the match.

Wait a minute? Vince said that this would be Undertaker's last Mania if he loses, but if he loses doesn't that mean Vince doesn't have any power and Shane runs the company? So how does he have the power to decide that???????

I think Shane would run Raw, but not the company. Who knows though, they completely threw away the lockbox part of the storyline

They had a choice between midcard title clusterfuck and Owens/Zayn

They chose to give Owens/Zayn the midcard title clusterfuck non-singles match, meanwhile we get Kalisto/Ryback in a legendary singles match

The only thing they have not fucked up in this build is Ambrose/Brock, which means it's going to be a no contest or some shit

I'd rather have a ladder clusterfuck than Owens/Sami with a shit build. When that fued happens you do it right or not at all, it has too much potential.

MC Safety

What's the point of the Andre the Giant battle royale? Like why would anyone care about winning it? What's the prize?

The point of a battle royale is pitting a number of guys against each other in a free-for-all.
You don't need any setup or prize.

In the case of the Andre Battle Royale, I think it's a nice match to include every year at Wrestlemania.

Kuroyume

Banned
The point of a battle royale is pitting a number of guys against each other in a free-for-all.
You don't need any setup or prize.

In the case of the Andre Battle Royale, I think it's a nice match to include every year at Wrestlemania.

I think there should be a prize. Like whoever wins that gets to challenge the winner of whatever IC or HWC title mach that night.

UberTag

Congratulations go out to Erick Rowan, the only 100% healthy Wyatt
The vintner is my favorite Wyatt. He's Paige-approved.

tumblr_ngpatxTaOI1saykaxo1_400.gif

You're not supposed to think about the logic behind any of this. They sure as fuck didn't.

The vintner is my favorite Wyatt. He's Paige-approved.

tumblr_ngpatxTaOI1saykaxo1_400.gif

You're not supposed to think about the logic behind any of this. They sure as fuck didn't.

Rowan and Harper forever <3

And yeah, 50% chance this wasn't even planned before today and it was an audible chance at salvaging shit because the rest of the card looks terrible

Top Bottom