• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

Caderfix

After losing to Shane at Mania, the Undertaker will use the power he has left to make Vince and Shane change bodies. Then "Shane" will proceed to declare that the Authority will live for ever.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
After losing to Shane at Mania, the Undertaker will use the power he has left to make Vince and Shane change bodies. Then "Shane" will proceed to declare that the Authority will live for ever.

qjFCGnD.jpg

J5F26lq.png

"sup guys, it's me sunflower. naw i'm just sitting here after work, drinkin' a brewski just like all the other folk. because i'm a wrestler fan, just like the rest of you!"

Tom Nook

I'll buy it. Undertaker can shoot lighting at Vince and Shane.
921686.jpg

Hex

Banned
Fire either, they'll easily catch fire. And Gangrel walks right through it.

Gangrel should have been awesome.
They paid White Wolf to license the name. He was not an adonis but moved well in the ring and had some good shit.
Should have used him like Kane and the Undertaker.
They didn't

Kaladin

It seems like there are a few mafia games with different themes on Gaf. I've never seen the names in that WWE Mafia thread before.

Zach

Just watched Raven and Kanyon seemingly break Villano IV's neck with a neckbreaker/powerbomb.

Raven seems like an alright dude, as he immediately stabilized Villano IV's head and told the ref to stop the match/call for a doc. Villano IV's partner Villano V, on the other hand, tried to protect the business and attacked Raven, and then Kanyon.

Hex

Banned
Just watched Raven and Kanyon seemingly break Villano IV's neck with a neckbreaker/powerbomb.

Raven seems like an alright dude, as he immediately stabilized Villano IV's head and told the ref to stop the match/call for a doc. Villano IV's partner Villano V, on the other hand, tried to protect the business and attacked Raven, and then Kanyon.

I remember that match, even after Kanyon tried to throw V out of the ring he came back and kept going.
I really home Kanyon stiffed him.

Billy Gunn beats J with a neckbreaker.....

Women's championship? Woah! Let's win Jacqueline

Vince handling business with Vince Russo in the back

Kane in a jogging suit with a ski mask on.

Headbangers showing some rage! Thank you for beating up
The oddities

Zach, where are you at now? I figured me watching Sunday night Heat and taking a break Yesterday and parts of Sunday would slow me wayyyy down

Boys, read that interview from GQ you won't be disappointed but this shit here

At one point Freddie mentioned that Bray is the type of character who could lose every single big match. This was after he said the same thing for Dean (which is in the article itself).

The writers are fucked. They've brain washed these Hollywood writers.

Will you give us the tl;dr version?

Basically it's forum roleplaying, to some extent. Everyone is secretly given a role which is the same in every game but the name (cop, spy, etc). They are trying to weed out the villains hiding in plain sight and kill them. Conversely, there's 1-2 people (more depending on participants) who's goal is to kill everyone else and/or survive the game. Nobody knows who is aligned with who, only their own roles/alignments. Villains get an exception as they share info with people in their alignment.

There's 2 "periods," Day and Night. Day is spent with everyone trying to convince everyone else who is a villain, and come to a consensus on who to vote to "kill" via a "lynch" vote. When enough people agree and lynch someone, the Night comes and people can secretly use their role's powers (which include the villains' power to kill). It then can become a process of elimination to find out who the villains are, and the villains get to enjoy watching people squirm as they make the wrong decisions.

The fundamental rules stay the same in every game, but obviously themes can be present to give the game a refreshing spin.

Top Bottom