• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

Summer Rae, Emma, and Zack Ryder all getting WrestleMania matches?

I like it.

They've been paying their dues for years now, RBH. It's their time. Meanwhile you have DWEEBS in the thread asking for a one on one snoozefest between Owens and Zayn. What dues have they paid?

They've been paying their dues for years now, RBH. It's their time. Meanwhile you have DWEEBS in the thread asking for a one on one snoozefest between Owens and Zayn. What dues have they paid?

Harsh, but fair and true

Also oh god SD gonna get hateeeeee

Sami Zayn and Dolph Ziggler defeated The Miz and WWE Intercontinental Champion Kevin Owens. There was tension between the heels early on but they got on the same page and dominated until Ziggler made a hot tag to Zayn. Owens tried leaving but Stardust, Sin Cara and Zack Ryder stopped him. Miz attacked Owens from behind and brought him back in the ring for a Skull Crushing Finale. Zayn hit Miz with a Helluva Kick for the win. Everyone gets involved and hits their finishers. Ryder is left standing after dropping Owens with a Rough Ryder

Harsh, but fair and true

Sami Zayn and Dolph Ziggler defeated The Miz and WWE Intercontinental Champion Kevin Owens. There was tension between the heels early on but they got on the same page and dominated until Ziggler made a hot tag to Zayn. Owens tried leaving but Stardust, Sin Cara and Zack Ryder stopped him. Miz attacked Owens from behind and brought him back in the ring for a Skull Crushing Finale. Zayn hit Miz with a Helluva Kick for the win. Everyone gets involved and hits their finishers. Ryder is left standing after dropping Owens with a Rough Ryder

wow

Harsh, but fair and true

omg

i don't want to get my hopes up, but i can't help it!!!

Harsh, but fair and true

loooooooooool

Shadow780

maxresdefault.jpg

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sukvZ_eDD9U

So the final member of face Total Divas is Bayley?

/Vince

orioto

Good Art™
Harsh, but fair and true

This is really going to be about Owens surviving the odds as a heel against all those guys. I will love that. 95% sure he's keeping it at Mania.

This is Ryder's time to shine. I think he should start politicking and make some moves and try to get the ending of the match changed so he stands tall above everyone else on that ladder at Wrestlemania.

Woo woo woo

you know it

Bronx-Man

Banned
Harsh, but fair and true

THE RYDER REVOLUTION IS BACK, MOTHAFUCKAS.
WWWYKI

SD

* SmackDown opens with WWE Divas Champion Charlotte and Ric Flair in the ring for a heel promo.
* Sasha Banks defeated Charlotte. Becky Lynch was on commentary and Sasha got the huge hometown pop. Sasha countered the Figure Eight with a roll up for the win. After the match, Becky drops them both and leaves. Sasha recovers first and drops Charlotte with a Backstabber
* WWE Tag Team Champions The New Day are out next and get interrupted by The League of Nations, minus Alberto Del Rio
* Sheamus defeated Kofi Kingston with a Brogue Kick after an assist from King Barrett and Rusev
* The Usos defeated The Ascension in a quick match with a double superkick to Viktor. After the match, The Usos hit a top rope splash through the tables on Konnor and Viktor
* Renee Young interviews The Dudley Boyz backstage. They trash The Usos, Rikishi and The Wild Samoans. Roman Reigns interrupts and tells Bubba Ray Dudley he wants a fight tonight
* Sami Zayn and Dolph Ziggler defeated The Miz and WWE Intercontinental Champion Kevin Owens. Owens tried leaving but Stardust, Sin Cara and Zack Ryder stopped him. Miz attacked Owens from behind and brought him back in the ring for a Skull Crushing Finale. Zayn hit Miz with a Helluva Kick for the win. Everyone gets involved and hits their finishers. Ryder is left standing after dropping Owens with a Rough Ryder
* Roman Reigns vs. Bubba Ray Dudley ends in a double count out. Reigns was in control when D-Von ran in to save Bubba but Reigns hit him with a Superman punch, then a steel steps shot outside of the ring. Bubba came back in the ring dazed as Reigns slid in and speared him before going to the back
* Backstage comedy segment with Goldust and R-Truth
* Sin Cara and WWE United States Champion Kalisto are backstage talking about their WrestleMania 32 matches. Kalisto bumps into Ryback, who knocks Kalisto for his size. Kalisto guarantees he will win at WrestleMania
* AJ Styles defeated Tyler Breeze in a quick match with the Phenomenal Forearm
* Paul Heyman and Brock Lesnar come to the ring for a promo on Dean Ambrose. Heyman calls Ambrose out to fight Lesnar. The Wyatt Family (minus Harper obviously) comes out instead. They surround the ring but Ambrose's music hits and he comes out. Lesnar and Ambrose take out The Wyatts. Ambrose attacks Lesnar with a kendo stick. Lesnar drills Ambrose with a clothesline and drops him with a F5 to end SmackDown

lol
The Wyatts. RIP

Son Of D

Who's the face team again? Brie/Paige/Natalya/Alicia so far right? Who's even left now for this? Eva Marie? Call up from NXT?

SD

* Paul Heyman and Brock Lesnar come to the ring for a promo on Dean Ambrose. Heyman calls Ambrose out to fight Lesnar. The Wyatt Family comes out instead. They surround the ring but Ambrose's music hits and he comes out. Lesnar and Ambrose take out The Wyatts. Ambrose attacks Lesnar with a kendo stick. Lesnar drills Ambrose with a clothesline and drops him with a F5 to end SmackDown

lol
The Wyatts. RIP

They're still trying to do something with the Wyatt/Lesnar it seems. Guessing that's our Summerslam match.

Also
When was the last time Reigns closed a show? Even if just a promo? Was it when HHH attacked him?

Fox318

I really don't get the Wyatt appeal. I mean if you want spooky shit fucking Kane shooting bolts and decking fools was great in comparison.

SD

Heyman went directly for throat trying for heel heat in that end segment by the way holy shit :O

"The only reason Terry Funk and Mick Foley are alive today is because God refuses to answer my prayers on a daily basis"

Anth0ny

John Pollock said during review a raw that apparently there were talks to push Ryder after Mania. Plans may have changed after Neville's injury.

Could you fucking imagine if he goes over at Mania? lol

Mahonay

Banned
I really don't get the Wyatt appeal. I mean if you want spooky shit fucking Kane shooting bolts and decking fools was great in comparison.
I mean, I really liked The Wyatts during their feud with The Shield. Since then? No. It's been buried pretty badly. They need to make a complete 180 from whatever the fuck this current garbage is for me to give a fuck. Giant Samwell Tarly was definitely not the answer

I wish Luke Harper wasn't stuck in that hell. Dude could be having amazing matches.
John Pollock said during review a raw that apparently there were talks to push Ryder after Mania. Plans may have changed after Neville's injury.

Woo woo wooo

stop it

STOP IT

i'm trying to keep my hype in check, i really am, but if you keep doing this i don't know what will happen

ElRenoRaven

God Eva Marie really doesn't get it. Watching Total Divas and she's like I have great heat and I have them entertained. Blah blah blah. She thinks the heat she has is because she's such a great heel.

Delusional.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
He's definitely pushed on the E&C show. You know it.

God Eva Marie really doesn't get it. Watching Total Divas and she's like I have great heat and I have them entertained. Blah blah blah. She thinks the heat she has is because she's such a great heel.

Delusional.

The best heels are either delusional or are technically right but assholes.

Meltzer and Alvarez's stunned reaction at how weak the follow-up to Sami Zayn's introduction has been (no promos, matches on fucking Main Event) was priceless.

Mahonay

Banned
Meltzer and Alvarez's stunned reaction at how weak the follow-up to Sami Zayn's introduction has been (no promos, matches on fucking Main Event) was priceless.
If your name isn't Brock or Roman right now good fucking luck with whatever seemingly random booking you're handed. Even then, Vince can't even get Roman's booking right, despite him focusing almost solely on it.

Nekofrog

Banned
Remember that NXT Eva promo where she got in the ring, said the first two entire sentences of her promo, boos rained everywhere for like 45 seconds, then she immediately started the promo all over again from word 1 without acknowledging the audience in any way?

lol

Mahonay

Banned

Delusional.
Don't forget, Total Divas is a worked shoot. Probably shouldn't take anything as truth from that show, even if it's super plausible.

Top Bottom