• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

Nekofrog

Banned
random thought:

if ahmed johnson wasn't an injury prone, unsafe insufferable jerk to work with, would he have changed the way the attitude era shaped up? Vince had the biggest boner for him at one point.

random thought:

if ahmed johnson wasn't an injury prone, unsafe insufferable jerk to work with, would he have changed the way the attitude era shaped up? Vince had the biggest boner for him at one point.
I think he actually would've won the WWF championship. But here's the other thing you forgot to mention, "if he didn't confront Vince about being racist."

But I still think they would've slowly turned. Because Vince wouldn't let him be a full time champion. He would've had him as his experimental character during Sept-Dec

Xpac and D'lo are good enemies. They have great matches. But d'lo is better, sorry 123.

"So how about we start next week's Raw with a match instead of a 20 minute Authority promo?"

yV50dkL.gif

The comments DM made on WoR, someone brought up a good point

It's not the Rock.

As of a few days ago, no one knows what Rock is doing on the show. It's up to him. COULD he throw himself into this whole thing? Yeah, Rock can do whatever he wants, but as of now, it's not and Dave explains why in an earlier WOR. (FYI- Dave's source on Rock stuff...is the Rock)

Dave says that this whole match has been on the books for weeks, if not months because the match is to "build to a spot at the end" And if Rock was involved, it wouldn't work.

Now beyond that, no one knows what Dave is talking about in regards to the spot. There is some speculation that the reason the Rock couldn't be invovled as he would ruin the ending "spot" is because the New Day will not be victorious (aka Rock ain't coming back unless he's on top) and people are saying that I dk, perhaps a a certain heel faction might finally make their debut at the end, hence what they're building to. I also think the Cena at the end thing is possible, hence why Rock can't be there since with him, the odds won't be uneven as they currently are.
https://m.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircl...the_wor_shows_over_the_past_few_weeks/d19gnxs

Is he swerving us or is shit being changed?

Could the 4th guy be
Bryan
without taking a bump? Jk

Or even

hrTwEcH.jpg

Verendus

Banned
We are now less than 2 weeks away from Roman Reigns headlining Wrasslin'Mania for the second time. Savor this sweet moment friends. We're going to have wait an entire year to get it again.

Kaladin

There is no match on the card this year that makes you think "Damn, how is a main event going to follow that?"

A part of me wants to be hopeful that the divas triple threat can fill that slot, but we all know it's going on in the second hour with little time.

Kane never wins anything with Taker in until 2010, I don't like his chances.
Unless its the one where they both win, thus no one wins, except Vince McMahon.
2010? The world ends in 2000,or so they say.

STONE COLD ATTACKED VINCE IN THE CAGE,

They have the top of a silver cage and the structure is blue bar.

That's not happening, friend. Don't utter such blasphemy.
It is happening, friend. They had Roman Reigns come off like a creepy stalker/sexual predator this Monday. It's full on abort mode at Titan Towers.

Kane never wins anything with Taker in until 2010, I don't like his chances.
Unless its the one where they both win, thus no one wins, except Vince McMahon.
Surely such an outcome is unlikely, right? And surely it wouldn't lead to one of the worst main events in the history of WWF PPV.

It is happening, friend. They had Roman Reigns come off like a creepy stalker/sexual predator this Monday. It's full on abort mode at Titan Towers.

lol

By this logic Cena was an adulterer, sexual predator, and Bad Friend when he made wheelchair bound Zack Ryder cry as he made out with his girlfriend in front of him

And we all know Good Guy John Cena is a Good Guy. So that's just silly. Leave Good Guy WWE Champ Roman Reigns alone

Son Of D

There is no match on the card this year that makes you think "Damn, how is a main event going to follow that?"

A part of me wants to be hopeful that the divas triple threat can fill that slot, but we all know it's going on in the second hour with little time.

The Womens Triple Threat will probably be like the WHC Triple Threat at WM22. A match that's entertaining to watch and good, but doesn't even get 10 minutes so spots are rushed.

I'm glad I just took the time to look at the Raw reactions because I found this...
God dammit Nocturnowl, did you pitch that line to Big Show? lmao
N70D83n.gif

Magical dialogue then a broken heart, such drama, the mania match we deserve.
No really, it's the mania match this years buildup deserves.

Now was there ever a gif of Reigns behind the rising gate backstage from Raw? that was so damn cheese.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
We are now less than 2 weeks away from Roman Reigns headlining Wrasslin'Mania for the second time. Savor this sweet moment friends. We're going to have wait an entire year to get it again.

Pretty much everything we've heard is that he's not headlining at all.

Nekofrog

Banned
Did it/does it ever take anyone out of the experience when a match goes like 10 minutes but the guys are treating it and selling it like they've been wrestling for 30 minutes at the 8 minute mark? Not legit gassed, but performance "we're so hurt" gassed.

I'm glad I just took the time to look at the Raw reactions because I found this...

N70D83n.gif

Now was there ever a gif of Reigns behind the rising gate backstage from Raw? that was so damn cheese.
RgmOCXa.gif

289jfei.gif

It's too sexy and too hott!

N70D83n.gif

"KANE'S THE MAN"
1 minute later
"KANE WAIT"

I think it's safe to say Kane and Big Show have the most confused friendship in wrestling history, the sheer amount of turns between the two basically makes them like a disgruntled married couple who can't actually bring the relationship to an end.

RgmOCXa.gif

It's too sexy and too hott!

It's beautiful

N70D83n.gif

Is this a heel or face turn for Kane? I can't tell

A double peoples elbow! Woah!

Glenn Gilbertti was a decent member of the WCW roster, known as Disco Inferno. His matches weren’t terrible and he showcased a humorous personality that served a purpose on the show. However, things got so bad in the later years that he was given a spot on the WCW writing team. Disco pitched ridiculous ideas that made a mockery of the once respected and storied company. With the support of Vince Russo, Disco pitched terrible storylines, like having an invisible wrestler or an alien invasion led by Mike Tenay. Many wrestlers treating the company like a joke was a big problem in the dying days.

What the fuck were they thinking?

Lothar

Banned
A double peoples elbow! Woah!

What the fuck were they thinking?

Yeah, I don't know what they were thinking by not doing that. If they gave Disco full control, WCW might still be around. Disco was great.

I want to see an alien invasion led by Mike Tenay more than anything else in WCW history.

Top Bottom