• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

who plays Teddy Long?

Foxy, with the crown.
sfzzK2W.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Ken shamrock is going to get the title soon the way it looks

Him and Ahmed got screwed by timing out of championship runs. Its even clear that they are headed those ways at various times but changed their minds. Probably for the best in the case of Ahmed, but Shamrock...really early 1998 it looks like it is his year. Would have been a good corporate fighter against Austin.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
say what you want about their 'workrate' (like it matters), summer and lana are the two most natural on camera of the divas. always fun to watch.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I mean, I really liked The Wyatts during their feud with The Shield. Since then? No. It's been buried pretty badly. They need to make a complete 180 from whatever the fuck this current garbage is for me to give a fuck. Giant Samwell Tarly was definitely not the answer

I wish Luke Harper wasn't stuck in that hell. Dude could be having amazing matches.

Woo woo wooo

Just have them go over sami zayn

Holy sheeeit I forgot Hogan and Edge were tag team champs...lol

Also question, If Rev D'von and Batista was booked right as a tag team. Could they of been a great Tag Team?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Well, I just asked my wife, and while she's not Dave Meltzer, she says that the Rock joining New Day makes sense because..........

New

Day

ROCKS

New

Day

ROCKS
I never knew you were married. That's cool.
Rumors for the Day:

It looks like Undertaker vs. Shane McMahon for control of Raw is going to be the main event of WrestleMania 32.

Dave Meltzer noted on Wrestling Observer Radio following Raw that many within the company were "astonished" that this is what WWE had to offer just two weeks out from WrestleMania.

Braun Strowman is still apparently penciled in to win the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal at WrestleMania 32.

While both Emma and Zack Ryder are working WrestleMania 32, it may not represent a permanent main roster call up for either.

There's apparently been some talk of adding Golden Truth to the Dudley Boyz vs. Usos match at WrestleMania 32.

Meltzer and Alvarez's stunned reaction at how weak the follow-up to Sami Zayn's introduction has been (no promos, matches on fucking Main Event) was priceless.

Meltzer and Alvarez's reactions to everything recently has been great. This last Raw especially, where the WWE basically tried to assassinate the entire roster, was perfect "What the hell is happening" material.

UberTag

Meltzer and Alvarez's reactions to everything recently has been great. This last Raw especially, where the WWE basically tried to assassinate the entire roster, was perfect "What the hell is happening" material.
Meltzer and Alvarez reacting to RAW will almost always be more entertaining than actually watching RAW.

Shame they can't add some kind of MST3K live commentary bit to their Observer subscription package.
Hearing them react to some of this stuff in real-time would be gold.

So they really can't have Taker play this straight after Vince just called him his bitch(its WWE of course they could be this dumb), how is he gonna get out of this now that he'll be fired or whatever if he loses?

UberTag

So they really can't have Taker play this straight after Vince just called him his bitch(its WWE of course they could be this dumb), how is he gonna get out of this now that he'll be fired or whatever if he loses?
There isn't even any heat to the stip because Taker is effectively retired, is 50 years old, is undoubtedly well off and has no money concerns and is being doted on by Michelle McCool.

Vince would be better off threatening to remove Taker from the record books, wipe out his streak from history, bar him from ever being inducted in the Hall of Fame, essentially cleanse the WWE of his legacy as if he was Chris Benoit. THEN you would get some heat behind that stip.

Meltzer and Alvarez reacting to RAW will almost always be more entertaining than actually watching RAW.

Shame they can't add some kind of MST3K live commentary bit to their Observer subscription package.
Hearing them react to some of this stuff in real-time would be gold.

The Raw review eps are almost leaving them speechless at this point, so I wouldn't be surprised if they do live reactions eventually for those Hot Takes™

MC Safety

Shane McMahon does great stuntwork. But, really, is there any need for the Undertaker to give back to wrestling by losing to the boss' 46-year-old son?

Kornflayx

Meltzer and Alvarez's stunned reaction at how weak the follow-up to Sami Zayn's introduction has been (no promos, matches on fucking Main Event) was priceless.

Well they have to put him in his place to test his loyalty. Then they can build him back up. It's like you guys weren't there for the last 15 years

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
Zack Ryder is competing for the intercontinental title at wrestlemania. I repeat. Zack Ryder is competing for the intercontinental title at wrestlemania. Let that sink in.

Top Bottom