• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

Menome

Stro is a legit writer. He is very concise, presents his arguments well and has a wicked sense of humour.

There's a reason I do my mini Attitude-Era recaps over at the other place. I may not always agree with him, but I respect him and value the brief snippets of insight into those days.

Jamie OD

I missed out on Ryder when he was a thing, as I was in my long, long break period from wrestling.

What's his tldr?

Made a popular Youtube series so he could build a fanbase and get booked more. Got really over with the fans to the point where they were chanting his catchphrases during The Rock's comeback match. WWE gave in an pushed him a little then completely destroyed him during a Cena Vs Kane feud to stop the chants and kill his popularity. He's been irrelevant ever since.

I missed out on Ryder when he was a thing, as I was in my long, long break period from wrestling.

What's his tldr?

champs2012.jpg

Part of the lost generation

Valkrai

I can't wait for Ryder to get buried at Mania. It'll be great.

At least for me, literally anyone in that match would be a better pick to win. Even though I hate him, he didn't deserve to be destroyed that badly by Cena and Kane.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
oh man, Dark Souls 3 tonight. Based Xbox One light region restrictions in their store that are easily overcome!

I can't wait for Ryder to get buried at Mania. It'll be great.

At least for me, literally anyone in that match would be a better pick to win. Even though I hate him, he didn't deserve to be destroyed that badly by Cena and Kane.

Ryder will literally get buried under ladders at the start of the match only to emerge at the end pumping his fist and scaling the ladder in ring to victory.
It'll be a symbolic recovery from his burial.

Plus anyone whose made Mojo Rawley matches more tolerable deserves some sort of award.

Valkrai

Ryder will literally get buried under ladders at the start of the match only to emerge at the end pumping his fist and scaling the ladder in ring to victory.
It'll be a symbolic recovery from his burial.

Plus anyone whose made Mojo Rawley matches more tolerable deserves some sort of award.

Oh man, I laughed too fucking hard at that. Maybe, the Internet Championship will come back as a symbol for the Hype Bros.

orioto

Good Art™
If there is any kind of Ryder fanatism at mania, they'll have so much pleasure making Owens humiliate him, like they did with Styles at the RR.

Now i see two possible outcomes in that match.
_It's the Owens show, and he delivers with his KOmania thing, surviving, having the best spots and looking super strong. (I think that's the plan cause they've started making the match about him, versus a competitive multiman match). Also they've been playing yoyo with his push in the recent months, but it's clear to me that since he won back his title, they've been thinking "No time for hesitation anymore, it's mania time and we have to cement that first year for Owens now".

_Now i could also see, if they want to go with Owen/Zayn, Zayn costing him the belt (not even winning it) and them continuing to fight forever after the match.

problem is .. it's gonna be hard to play the passionate feud with those two when they've been meeting in recent weeks with zero tension..

It's crazy how when you treat everyone like stars, a big multi-man match like this feels so much more exciting. Every guy in it feels like a big deal and there's a reasonable argument for a lot of them to win it.

Top Bottom