• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

Mahonay

Banned
I just want my fucking Brock vs Rollins 1 on 1 match.

I can't explain how disappointed I was with their last "match", where Rollins just took a bunch of German Suplexes and then Taker appeared. The end.

klonere

Banned
How does this man not hold ALL the belts? I want to see Roman pull this off, since he's also a "power wrestler" LOL

tbf I think Roman is probably able to pull off this spot. It's on Strowman to take it correctly which he did, fair play to the lug.

I just want my fucking Brock vs Rollins 1 on 1 match.

I can't explain how disappointed I was with their last "match", where Rollins just took a bunch of German Suplexes and then Taker appeared. The end.

I will never forgive Taker for this. NEVER. You saw what they thought about Rollins in that match, not an actual threat to a monster like Brock, unlike say Roman. Not even the great series we got with Brock and Taker afterwards makes up for it. At least we got Cena/Rollins out of it.

Made it through BOLA to All Star Weekend 11, the Blu-Ray is a real good update, glad PWG can do *something* right distribution wise. Is that Victoria in the front row cameraside?

RBH

Here’s just a little of what's on tap as far as the WWE's mainstream media appearances for next week:

• WWE Chief Brand officer Stephanie McMahon will be featured in a special segment on the 3/27 edition of "CBS Sunday Morning" at 9 AM EST.
  • Sheamus on the March 28 episode of "Men in Blazers" on NBC Sports Network and NBCSports.com at 11 PM EST.
  • Eva Marie will be on Hallmark Channel's "Home & Family" on March 28 at 10 AM EST.
  • John Cena will be a co-host of NBC’s Today show from Monday-Wednesday during the 9 AM EST hour.
  • Cena will be on Jimmy Fallon’s Tonight Show on Tuesday, 3/29.
  • WWE will be a heavy presence on ESPN with scheduled appearances by Stephanie McMahon, HHH, Shane McMahon, and Undertaker starting on Monday.
http://www.f4wonline.com/daily-upda...es-wrestlemania-week-brie-bella-retire-209916

Jesus, that escape and german

toeXKiA.gif

beast

And that is why they call him "The Beast".

klonere

Banned
I always imagine joshi training dojos as the most intense, insane places in the world. All the top women are insanely crisp and stiff. It's gotta be hard living being a female Japanese wrestler.

jred2k

Speaking of John and Wai, the CM Punk interview from '07 they played on Review-A-Wai this week is amazing to listen back to. He talks about jiu jitsu just being a hobby and how he'd be getting beaten up every night if he was in UFC.

klonere

Banned
Was gonna write up all my thoughts on Evolve 56 after I finished it but just have to say

Chris Hero is fucking GIGANTIC. The man has lost control.

Pretty much. There's a documentary on it that I haven't watched yet, but heard good things about. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78ZHlovyYls

It's gonna go on the list for sure.

Another bit of knowledge that will make me feel even more guilty watching wrestling I'm sure.

Speaking of John and Wai, the CM Punk interview from '07 they played on Review-A-Wai this week is amazing to listen back to. He talks about jiu jitsu just being a hobby and how he'd be getting beaten up every night if he was in UFC.

Yeah, he basically threw everything he said about UFC/MMA in that interview out the window by signing for a fight.

Fox318

To him it's just a paycheck.

Right now I think I read that because of the surgery he can only ride a bike.

If he can't fight by ufc 201 ufc should let him go if only so Gall can get a paycheck instead of waiting for an imaginary big pay day.

Of you want to fight and you don't have an athletic background that would easily translate To MMA Batista is the way to do it.

Yeah ok I don't think WWE deserves the benefit of the doubt anymore about stuff like making New Day induct the Freebirds or having Big E get curbstomped on MLK Day

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
They never deserved the benefit of the doubt. The billion dollar company that fired one of their employees in the middle of her pregnancy never deserved the benefit of the doubt.

klonere

Banned
They STILL haven't fixed that? SMH, WWNLive.

Fat Hero is awesome.

I think I'm going to ask for my money back if they don't fix it asap. I was really enjoying the show as well, Callihan had a nice match with TJ Perkins and I enjoyed the Gulak match a lot even as the sound synch got out of control. Now its completely out for the Hero match and he's half the reason I bought the damn thing.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
Yeah ok I don't think WWE deserves the benefit of the doubt anymore about stuff like making New Day induct the Freebirds or having Big E get curbstomped on MLK Day
I really don't see the issue of a black man receiving a finishing move on MLK day. So because he's black he should be immune to losing or being on the receiving end of a beating on a specific day? Please. There should be no issue here. The idea that they should have to rewrite their scripts like that is ridiculous.

Top Bottom