• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

Verendus

Banned
Just a random thought here.. why did WWE fire Hulk Hogan for racist remarks, but Steve Austin still had a job after it came out that he committed domestic abuse multiple times against Debra? Was he reprimanded for it?
Say what now?

I'm actually more surprised that learning this doesn't surprise me.

RBH

Ceg6lgJW8AAoPbt.jpg

Ceg5p25WIAACWjf.jpg

Awesome :lol

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It makes me vomit(haha) because they couldn't protect and make Shango a lasting character.

He had a fine run all in all. Warrior leaving kinda ruined it.

The one thing we almost got that would have been awesome is that he was going to be the one that turned Bob Backlund crazy.

He had a fine run all in all. Warrior leaving kinda ruined it.

The one thing we almost got that would have been awesome is that he was going to be the one that turned Bob Backlund crazy.
Oh boy, if only.

Wow Vince wants to go straight to hell when he dies. But I want him in heaven, with me.

Now Debra's my type of girl, changes her clothes and doesn't look trashy. Like someone else who constantly wears the same black jumper suit.

Barrage

Just started watching RAWs of 2000, figure if I say it's the best year in WWE history I might as well refresh myself.

First words out of JR's mouth: "the Mcmahan-Helmsley Reign of Terror continues."

Uhhhhhhhhh

With Shinsuke Nakamura coming in and Hideo being gone for ten months now, is it safe to say the latter's WWE career has gotten as good as it will ever get?

MC Safety

Is this a real promo pic? For real real?

Worse. The match is real.

Vince's instrument of destruction will become winded during his four-minute waddle to the ring. And his stuntman son hasn't learned to throw a convincing punch.

The hope is they can produce a silk purse from a sow's ear, but I would not bet on it.

Fox318

Are Taker and Shane gonna try the Takayama/Frye spot?

fryevtakayama.gif
Spots like that don't work because the audience isn't educated that real fighters are taught to always look at their opponent and try to look through hits.

Which is odd that they have shoot fighters teaching them shoot punches.

Id rather see more chops and more creative hits.

Top Bottom