• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

jmdajr

“I’m not much for legacy,” Lesnar told “SportsCenter” on Monday (transcribed by FOX Sports). “I guess people have their way of remembering what I did. I’m not about accomplishments. I don’t have a trophy room. I don’t have any symbolic things. I’m not a sentimental guy. I couldn’t even tell you where my UFC titles are or my WWE championships or my NCAA plaque, my heavyweight plaque. I don’t even now where that is right now.

“But I do know one thing — how much money’s in my bank account.”

#HonestBork

“I’m not much for legacy,” Lesnar told “SportsCenter” on Monday (transcribed by FOX Sports). “I guess people have their way of remembering what I did. I’m not about accomplishments. I don’t have a trophy room. I don’t have any symbolic things. I’m not a sentimental guy. I couldn’t even tell you where my UFC titles are or my WWE championships or my NCAA plaque, my heavyweight plaque. I don’t even now where that is right now.

#HonestBork

CLOCK IN

CLOUCK OUT

The WWE HOF is really a joke. I mean its just stupid.
But what was your reaction to Sting and Flair getting inducted?

#HonestBork

He's not about accomplishments...but he remembers everything he accomplished.

...huh?

EDIT: Never mind, DW clarified it

jmdajr

Fake HOF for fake sports figures.

Its entertainment, none of this matters.

Those people you see crying are just working.

kevin_nash.jpg

lol.

Hey I for one and happy some of these poor dudes at least get a HOF payday.
Or at least something to pawn for a Payday.

Zach

So I "beat" The Witness... but I still had stuff to do and I don't know what the ending's saying to me exactly... I should reload and complete more stuff to get a better ending, right?

Right?!

(No spoilers, please.)

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So I "beat" The Witness... but I still had stuff to do and I don't know what the ending's saying to me exactly... I should reload and complete more stuff to get a better ending, right?

Right?!

(No spoilers, please.)

Please, continue on.

You were there last week? That's pretty damn cool. What did Hawk look like? He was bleeding was he? And wrestling fake? What are you talking about.

Made a comment pages and pages ago about being at the Raw after Survivor Series '98. Got to see Droz push Hawk "off the tron" when actually Hawk just turned around and threw a dummy backstage, which is why there was such a delay between Hawk getting pushed and the sound of him crashing to the floor. That was when I first realized that wrestling was a show and wasn't real men fighting.

Made a comment pages and pages ago about being at the Raw after Survivor Series '98. Got to see Droz push Hawk "off the tron" when actually Hawk just turned around and threw a dummy backstage, which is why there was such a delay between Hawk getting pushed and the sound of him crashing to the floor. That was when I first realized that wrestling was a show and wasn't real men fighting.
It's real mane. Ken Shamrock and Dan Severn isn't doing this shit for fun. They're too legit.

Its just too much, after like 2-3 hours I think i would be bored.
Oh oh ok. I multitask while watching.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

LOL. Quite the tale.

To be honest I missed it, whenever someone liveblogs a 18 year old event every day I get numb.

Tom Nook

latest

jmdajr

lol. Incredible. At that point I knew it was a sham, and still I worried fro Hawk!

They tugged at my heart strings brother!

Aiii

So not worth it
Snoop Dogg before David Arquette, huh?

Well, I guess winning the WCW title only matters if you were black as far as Hall of Fame inductions go.

Remember when WWE's first ever black champion, Farooq, went into the Hall of Fame, guys?

Yeah yeah, cheap shot. Real talk: I'm all for Snoop Dogg's stoned hall of fame induction and Sasha's induction introduction.

#DavidArquetteForWWEHallOfFame

Nekofrog

Banned
I've seen the undertaker choke slam Shane McMahon off the turnbuckle and into an announce table,don't even try to tell me wrestling isn't real. You don't do that unless you really hate the guy

I've seen the undertaker choke slam Shane McMahon off the turnbuckle and into an announce table,don't even try to tell me wrestling isn't real. You don't do that unless you really hate the guy
Exactly, he just doesn't understand. He needs to let me show him how real it is.

#HonestBork

Funny how when Reigns says it, people respond with more Reigns hate

Zach

205 is cruiserweight? Guess they want a strap for Finn.

Funny jokes and stuff. But I kinda wish they'd have a heavyweight belt and a cruiserweight belt and treat them both as main event titles.

I mean, that's not going to happen, but it makes sense to me.

Top Bottom