• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I've decided I don't like Tommy End at all.

He strikes me as very much '2004 indie wrestler'. Like he's Low Ki wannabe tough guy who does way too many 'big moves' gimmick 2.0

So, from what I've gathered, no one knows what the 'big story' is, so wrestling fans are using it as an opportunity to fantasy book? But instead of wrestling matches, it's suicide rumors. Got it.

This whole thing has spiralled way out of control, it's not a big story, it's some indie wrestling shit. No one's saying anything in fear it may prove to be libellous.

somedevil

News on the Global Cruiserweight tournament:

WWE announced today that the Global Cruiserweight Series will debt on the WWE Network on July 13th. The series will run for 10-episodes, and will feature 32, 205 pound competitors. The same article also confirmed that EVOLVE Wrestling, PROGRESS Wrestling and Revolution Pro Wrestling will all host bouts in the coming weeks to help determine some of the competitors.

That the current plan for WWE’s Global Cruiserweight Series tournament is to tape the entire tournament the week of June 20th at Full Sail University. They will tape for five days.

So if anyone wants to go to the tapings its in June.

Bluekaveli's no-context comments about watching Attitude Era RAWs are hilarious.
I really enjoy them, for sure.
OMG!

ey5NNr4.png

Seattle!

I got JTG's book working on my ereader. Looking forward to it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Personally I'm pulling for a reveal that Michael Hayes is the father of Rosa Mendes baby.
Who was the poster here who had an unhealthy obsession with who the father of the baby was, even though she stated it when she announced she was pregnant? It wasn't you, I can't remember who that fool was though.

Uhhhh they've taken Austin to a cemetery. They're about to bury him alive. Holy shit. And he's knocking him out with ether. Apparently they're going to embalm him alive. They're sick.

Son Of D

Tonight's going to end with HHH standing over a beaten up Roman Reigns.

HHH will be walking up the ramp after either a match or a promo and Reigns will appear at the top and they just awkwardly stare at each other.

That or Taker standing over Shane and/or Vince who just got chokeslammed.

Why is Droz going up there? He needs to stay away. Wtf. No no no no. He fucking pushed him. Wtf

That's the moment I was talking about. It's significant for me because that is when I found out wrestling was fake. I was about 10 at the time, and our seats were to the right of the titantron in the very top row (the nosebleeds). When Droz pushed Hawk, I actually saw Hawk pick up a dummy a throw it behind the stage. I'm not sure if you can hear it on the stream, but a portion of the crowd immediately started chanting bullshit. While I was relieved I didn't just watch a man die in front of me, I was very confused as to why Hawk would do that since wrestling was real. Then I saw Austin face the Rock and everything was awesome again.

That's the moment I was talking about. It's significant for me because that is when I found out wrestling was fake. I was about 10 at the time, and our seats were to the right of the titantron in the very top row (the nosebleeds). When Droz pushed Hawk, I actually saw Hawk pick up a dummy a throw it behind the stage. I'm not sure if you can hear it on the stream, but a portion of the crowd immediately started chanting bullshit. While I was relieved I didn't just watch a man die in front of me, I was very confused as to why Hawk would do that since wrestling was real. Then I saw Austin face the Rock and everything was awesome again.
You were there last week? That's pretty damn cool. What did Hawk look like? He was bleeding was he? And wrestling fake? What are you talking about.

Top Bottom