• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

Heel

Any truth to the rumors that Taker will debut his Duck Style Wushu at mania?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TAxy6cuP0w

I guess I'll break it here. The "big story" that's been spoken about in hushed tones in recent days is that, allegedly (I say this to protect myself legally), The Undertaker has enlisted Sifu George Dillman to master the art of chi blasts and the no-touch knockout.

Needless to say, this would tip the match in The Undertaker's favor considerably.

iMax

CefzM0oWAAAEQnY.jpg

The arm on the right looks so fucking weird.

Fox318

I guess I'll break it here. The "big story" that's been spoken about in hushed tones in recent days is that, allegedly (I say this to protect myself legally), The Undertaker has enlisted Sifu George Dillman to master the art of chi blasts and the no-touch knockout.

Needless to say, this would tip the match in The Undertaker's favor considerably.

Maybe Shane has been working with Bas to counter those who master chi control.

J1QJpXJ.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnQY3hLJ4S4

Mahonay

Banned
Harley Race on 'Roids 2003 Triple H was the largest he ever was.

He could barely move.
He's definitely more mobile now than he was at that point. In general HHH has been moving better again in these past two years, starting with that Bryan match.

I really hope the Diva's Triple Threat is better quality than what I've been seeing out of that division of late. Hopefully with it being something they've been able to prepare for it will be a lot cleaner.

Fox318

He's definitely more mobile now than he was at that point. In general HHH has been moving better again in these past two years, starting with that Bryan match.

looking like a beefy bitch doesn't make for an agile performer.

I mean at Cesaro's height if he was jucing and focusing on building muscle mass he could be as big as Hogan used to be.

300 lb Cesaro vs a 300lb Brock all on roids is only missing Rich Piana as special guest ref.

Cagey

Banned
oh my god

this is Shane's mid life crisis

trying to recapture the magic of his insane youth, his connection with millions of fans except this time he's juicing up and tanning.

the main event of Wrestlemania is the peak of a mid-life crisis.

...we've solved the mystery of Shane's sudden involvement.

Pure McMahon blood, buddy. Just by being close to McMahon's blood all the time HHH is now bigger than ever. Think about that.

Fair counterpoint. The McMahon blood is considered a highly potent PED in most sports.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Lol Meltzer saying Eva Marie is supposed to be a face and Alvarez pointing out the obvious: they had everyone on her team get mad and upset she was there.

Fox318

Lol Meltzer saying Eva Marie is supposed to be a face and Alvarez pointing out the obvious: they had everyone on her team get mad and upset she was there.

I was at takeover and the thought that they think she would be cheered there shows me they all suffer from CTE.

The fucking heat in that building when she came out to wrestle was something else.

Zach

Two random Q's:

1.) Do we know if NXT Dallas will have a to-be-televised-later undercard? I'm guessing it's not happening, since our tickets say 9:00 PM (I think; they're at home on the dining room table...), but I believe this has been the case at previous TakeOvers.

2.) Do we know demographics of the WWE audience? Specifically, a viewer average age? Just curious.

klonere

Banned
Two random Q's:

1.) Do we know if NXT Dallas will have a to-be-televised-later undercard? I'm guessing it's not happening, since our tickets say 9:00 PM (I think; they're at home on the dining room table...), but I believe this has been the case at previous TakeOvers.

2.) Do we know demographics of the WWE audience? Specifically, a viewer average age? Just curious.

1) No, I don't think so. The NXT TV tapings will be happening at Axxess rather than before the Takeover itself.

2) It's old but that is based off nearly 2 year old Nielsen data which is becoming a more and more flawed model of measuring audience as time goes on. But supposedly 45+ is makes up the majority of WWE viewers.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Apparently during the commercial break of the ill-fated 6 man, Kevin Owens grabbed the mic and instructed the crowd to "do the 'wave' if you like Michael Cole!"

Zach

1) No, I don't think so. The NXT TV tapings will be happening at Axxess rather than before the Takeover itself.

2) It's old but that is based off nearly 2 year old Nielsen data which is becoming a more and more flawed model of measuring audience as time goes on. But supposedly 45+ is makes up the majority of WWE viewers.

Got ya. Thanks.

And haha, 45+.

If Bryan truly won't wrestle anywhere else, wonder why he wants out of his contract? Isn't he getting paid to do nothing / appear on Total Divas?
Someone mentioned he doesn't care about the fame that comes with being a wrestler so all of the promotional shit, he doesn't care for.

Some shitty Christian movie is on TV and the lead looks exactly like known injurer Seth Rollins

ea8cfab433f32d4a4857cab8ec0af636.jpg

Anyway, the Bryan stuff is weird. After seeing that WWE special last night, though, I'd be surprised if he really was trying to break his retirement. He seemed to know it's over.

Top Bottom