• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

Fave five Twin Peaks characters

1. Bobby
2. Dale Cooper
3. Hank
4. Ben Horne
5. Lucy

1. Special Agent Dale Cooper
2. Sheriff Truman
3) Audrey Horne
4) Hank
5) Gordon Cole

https://www.defrancostraining.com/tripleh/

Triple H talks Training, Low-Carb Dieting, Gym Lessons & More!

Triple-H-Shredded-vascular.png

Starts at 7 minutes

edit: this is good stuff.

Oof. This makes me really uncomfortable.

I can totally see Balor Club (please dont actually call them that WWE....) debuting shield / nexus style and beating the crap out of Reigns at the end of RAW when he is doing his victory speech.

I guess it will probably factor into what Triple H will be doing post mania as well. If he does a rematch at Extreme rules or whatever.

If Shane wins and Triple H loses I can see them being used as a way for a faction with Triple H pulling the strings to be on raw doing stuff and building towards some kind of Triple H v shane thing

Mahonay

Banned
I can totally see Balor Club (please dont actually call them that WWE....) debuting shield / nexus style and beating the crap out of Reigns at the end of RAW when he is doing his victory speech.

I guess it will probably factor into what Triple H will be doing post mania as well. If he does a rematch at Extreme rules or whatever
If they are truly riding Reigns as a top baby face through the end of Mania, yes I could see this as a scenario. But people would cheer the living fuck out of Balor Club.

If they are truly riding Reigns as a top baby face through the end of Mania, yes I could see this as a scenario. But people would cheer the living fuck out of Balor Club.

People cheered The Shield when they where heels. I can see the BC being similar. Heels but get cheered for being cool as shit.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Creepy? Why?

I mean, yes, she's an attractive woman, but I don't get any daddy-issue vibes like with Hulk and Brooke Hogan or anything.

I think he means because wrestling fans tend to creep really hard on Noelle Foley.

bjork

New uniforms start at work tonight. Night crew has always been exempt because we get filthy, but for whatever reason, they're sticking to it this time. They say dudes have to have professional haircuts or some shit, but the union's guidelines say I can have it long as long as it is tied back or up. Think I'm gonna just keep it long and see how it goes.

klonere

Banned

I guess it will probably factor into what Triple H will be doing post mania as well. If he does a rematch at Extreme rules or whatever.

If Shane wins and Triple H loses I can see them being used as a way for a faction with Triple H pulling the strings to be on raw doing stuff and building towards some kind of Triple H v shane thing

Triple H comes out during Raw. He's lost his belt. His brother in law has taken control of the show. Roman Reigns is standing in the ring, as Shane McMahon's guy, the crown jewel of the new Monday Night Raw.

But Triple H has been working on this other thing, down in Florida. He's got his boys. He's got

The Balor Club.

Mahonay

Banned
New uniforms start at work tonight. Night crew has always been exempt because we get filthy, but for whatever reason, they're sticking to it this time. They say dudes have to have professional haircuts or some shit, but the union's guidelines say I can have it long as long as it is tied back or up. Think I'm gonna just keep it long and see how it goes.
Yeah fuck that man. You already have to wear a uniform now. Just tie your hair and you should probably be fine.

Triple H comes out during Raw. He's lost his belt. His brother in law has taken control of the show. Roman Reigns is standing in the ring, as Shane McMahon's guy, the crown jewel of the new Monday Night Raw.

But Triple H has been working on this other thing, down in Florida. He's got his boys. He's got

The Balor Club.

Ok while we are fantasy booking.

Reigns is in the middle of the ring holding a mic getting booed to shit because its Roman Reigns and the RAW after mania.

Then triple H walks onto the ramp. Points his fingers at Roman in the shape of a gun. Lights go back. Lights back up with Balor, Gallows and Anderson in the ring. Then they beat the heck out of Roman. The end.

I was gonna say lights go dark and they play a gun sound and make that a gimmick but that probably wouldnt fly in the US these days.

I really dont think they will go with Balor Club though. I think they will go with something more bullet / gun / weapon related.

I guess if they want to be real uncreative they could call them The Sword... because they are kind of the Sheild but not really.

bjork

Yeah fuck that man. You already have to wear a uniform now. Just tie your hair and you should probably be fine.

I'm guessing we'll go until about Sunday night and enough managers will get tired of their night crews bitching, and it'll blow over and go back to normal. Just like it does every other time, heh.

Mahonay

Banned

The Balor Club.

Reigns is in the middle of the ring holding a mic getting booed to shit because its Roman Reigns and the RAW after mania.

Then triple H walks onto the ramp. Points his fingers at Roman in the shape of a gun. Lights go back. Lights back up with Balor, Gallows and Anderson in the ring. Then they beat the heck out of Roman. The end.

I was gonna say lights go dark and they play a gun sound and make that a gimmick but that probably wouldnt fly in the US these days.
Lol HHH bringing Balor Club out with him to a mega pop is such a HHH thing to do.

I'M FUCKING GOING OVER

klonere

Banned
Lol HHH bringing Balor Club out with him to a mega pop is such a HHH thing to do.

I'M FUCKING GOING OVER

HHH, an indie smark who can actually live out his fantasies. I can totally see him doing it for the pop.

I really dont think they will go with Balor Club though. I think they will go with something more bullet / gun / weapon related.

I guess if they want to be real uncreative they could call them The Sword... because they are kind of the Sheild but not really.

lmao "The Sword"

If they wanted to be really on the noise, they'd have the music start with the sounds of bullet casings/change hitting the ground like the opening hit to Okada's music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRCwNAC-XA8

Fox318

Its funny when you see stuff like the HHH tour and you can tell that there are people in the company that get it and that they understand that people want to l've wrestling.

Then you see the booking, storylines, employee healthcare and travel costs, and the commentary that is so embarrassed of calling wrestling for what it is.

Silent_Z

Pretty fun.

And then there's the inevitable "if Sasha's the boss, and H is the boss's son in law, is Sasha actually Steph's mom?" mangling of poorly chosen titles that you KNOW somebody will throw out there if you give this to people who don't know crap about anyone and are just reading the sheet.

Kaladin

You know, I have hopes that Shane wins on Sunday. I know it won't completely change things, but I'm hoping it at least starts a new, interesting chapter.

Mahonay

Banned
Its funny when you see stuff like the HHH tour and you can tell that there are people in the company that get it and that they understand that people want to l've wrestling.

Then you see the booking, storylines, employee healthcare and travel costs, and the commentary that is so embarrassed of calling wrestling for what it is.
There are definitely separated camps going on in WWE right now, and it shows.

Zach

And then there's the inevitable "if Sasha's the boss, and H is the boss's son in law, is Sasha actually Steph's mom?" mangling of poorly chosen titles that you KNOW somebody will throw out there if you give this to people who don't know crap about anyone and are just reading the sheet.
Part of the fun, my man.

Since there's fantasy booking going on here's mine for Raw After Mania.
While
HHH
is speaking,
Orton's
music hit, comes out and tells him
Let's end this feud. Punt vs Sledge

Top Bottom