• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

Heroman

Banned
falconarrow on r/sc is at it again...
sami's debuting tonight

5TNDATu.gif

Fox318

Raw needs to have a shoot fight tonight on raw to show people the sport is real again.

Ryback needs to win with the gogoplata tonight. Maybe Gerald Brisco can teach him some moves in the back.

Kaladin

They built to the first Wrestlemania, naming the different celebrities who were involved (oddly enough, he didn't mention Mr. T) as he talked about how the business changed to bring in more entertainment as a way to replace the "beer drinkers, cigar smokers in the front row who wanted blood" and replace them with families by acknowledging it was an exhibition to take out the hardcore elements.

I don't think I knew Wrestlemania 1 was a move to go more family friendly. That is taken out of the WWE narrative.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sami
already debuted before. That's not what a debut is

Raw needs to have a shoot fight tonight on raw to show people the sport is real again.

Ryback needs to win with the gogoplata tonight. Maybe Gerald Brisco can teach him some moves in the back.
I legit laughed.

How about we just get Brisco v Patterson. It'll probably be the best finish to a match in the past ten years.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Splitting hairs. Main roster debut.

The second time though!

I think it would be goddamned foolish to hotshot a Owens match for Mania though. That would be a kneejerk reaction and it'd be really, really dumb to not give it six months to a year to marinate.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'm still surprised at tge ratings from last week. That must mean that this weeks raw will be good with lower ratings.

I'm an optimist. I also don't think RAW is that bad week in week out. Plus I had a game to play. I still barely made it halfway through last week's episode. That was a bad, bad episode.

Fox318

raw this week is just going to be HHH doing EZ-Bar curls with 10 lb plates for 2 hours with 3 minutes of rest in between each set of 2 reps.

I'm an optimist. I also don't think RAW is that bad week in week out. Plus I had a game to play. I still barely made it halfway through last week's episode. That was a bad, bad episode.
Dude, last week's raw was pathetic. Idk what they were thinking when they let that air. The only segment worth watching was the last ten minutes. Too bad, so sad.

KingBroly

Banned
If Sami is coming to the main roster tonight, then it needs to lead to Zayn-Owens for the IC Title at Mania in a singles match.

jmdajr

Cross Exam working on Hogan to see if he is lying about....stuffs.

edit: "I was in Hulk Hogan mode"

"It gives me artistic liberty."

Zach

Is he trying to say his racist outburst or whatever was the character Hulk Hogan? Or what?

Sounds hilarious.

"Not many people know this, but Andre actually weighed 850 pounds when I slammed him in front of 2 million screaming Hulkamaniacs. The panties were flying into the ring as the ref made the count, dude."

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Sami
already debuted before. That's not what a debut is

I think they mean his semi-permanent debut though. The Meltz already reported he's scheduled to be on the card at WM and probably be a permanent roster member.

If Sami is coming to the main roster tonight, then it needs to lead to Zayn-Owens for the IC Title at Mania in a singles match.

I think it depends on what they plan to do with the US title. The rumor is that the US title is being defended at the show and one of these pretty much has to be a multi-man match.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
He appeared, not really the same as the official main roster debut.

He had a match with John Cena, and injured himself. Had he not been injured, there was surely more in the pipeline for him. I can't think of any way to twist it that it wasn't a debut unless the Charlotte Thing is a normal thing for NXT talent now, heh.

Top Bottom