• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
He appeared, not really the same as the official main roster debut.

I think it's more of a "re-debut" - my understanding was that it was intended that Sami was going to get the same full-time promotion Owens ended up getting before the injury required him to be out for so long.

Wow I'd love for zayn to show up tonight.

What's up with this roadblock shit tho. Why is hhh and Dean fighting for the championship so freaking soon before wrestlemania

Edit: phone kept autocorrecting hhh to hhhscust lmao

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

What's up with this roadblock shit tho. Why is hhh and Dean fighting for the championship so freaking soon before wrestlemania

LOL @ your edit

So they have something to do to keep focus off of Roman as he heals.

Ithil

He had a match with John Cena, and injured himself. Had he not been injured, there was surely more in the pipeline for him. I can't think of any way to twist it that it wasn't a debut unless the Charlotte Thing is a normal thing for NXT talent now, heh.

He was also in a match on RAW with Neville and Tyler Breeze before that.

You've reached the twilight zone. Episode alternate wwe booking

Anth0ny

falconarrow on r/sc is at it again...
sami's debuting tonight

CJjmezr.gif

rip in peace

at least we still have nxt dallas to look forward to

Ithil

So now there's rumours of two more HoF inductees, one was in that apparent leaked list (which Bossman was not on but the others so far were)
Jacqueline
, but the other is a new name, and a big one at that,
Stan Hansen

We shall see.

EDIT: Ech, I'm late, that's what I get for skipping pages.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The invention of Roadblock is a good idea - you're taking an event that was already going to be on television and making it into a value-added event before mania, and pandering to smarks by having Dean drop promos about how it will mess up the Wrestlemania merchandise and whatever and giving them the match they were asking for at Fastlane.

It also lets you blow off some feuds and pay off some storylines like Wyatt-Lesnar before you set your final card at WM.

jmdajr

Hogan's testimony reads like a man who is just ready to be done with life in the public eye.

"That statement is not truthful," Hogan says. "I just was in the Hulk Hogan mode, trying to get through the day."

He doesn't even know who he is anymore. His whole life is a work!

Kaladin

"That statement is not truthful," Hogan says. "I just was in the Hulk Hogan mode, trying to get through the day."

He doesn't even know who he is anymore. His whole life is a work!

He says he's always Hulk Hogan except around close family which is kind of sad to be honest.

Angry Grimace

Just a nice reminder that Corey Graves was going to be the next big thing. His looks was UNBELIEVABLE.

I'd like to see Rowan just be The Berzerker II.

Corey Graves is still the next big thing in heel commentary, my friend. Sure, he's going to be stuck on SmackDown once they come to terms with Byron Saxton's skill level, but still.

Basically admitted he lies at every interview where he is "Hulk Hogan."

And when he walks out the house, he's always Hulk Hogan.

I think this is just his defense for getting out of something. I don't doubt the dude thinks he is Hulk Hogan 24x7, but he's clearly using it to his defense here.

jmdajr

This poses the question as to why would Hulk Hogan the American hero be saying the 'n' word?

I don't believe that shit he's speaking.

This is where the jury is gonna be all sorts of confused. But Hulk basically has to say that Terry is the racist one. That's the real him.

But yeah. The brother jack dude doesn't even know who he is anymore.

edit: an excuse for this? maybe sure.

But is he defending Hulk or Terry? Or both?

This is where the jury is gonna be all sorts of confused. But Hulk basically has to say that Terry is the racist one. That's the real him.

After this is done with, I wonder if he will still use the character to promote stuff?

Angry Grimace

Except the Hulk Hogan persona wasn't a blatant racist as far as I know

Zach

Hulk Hogan to DDP: "I'm ready to ride your butt through the straddle tonight!"

Huh? Oh, he's still going...

"And a little later on tonight, brother, I'm gonna ride you real hard, Diamond, and hang you up wet!"

I see.

edit: an excuse for this? maybe sure.

But is he defending Hulk or Terry? Or both?
He's fucking lost it. I wonder was Taker dragging and beating Hogan or Terry with the belt?

Kaladin

You always hear about how Ric Flair lived the gimmick and eventually stopped being himself. I actually think Hogan has it worse.

As a side note, at least Hogan exposed reality TV as he was exposing the wrasslin' business.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Bossman already talking about who he wants me to replace. I'm fucking going over.

The Real Estate business is cutthroat, and if you're capable, you can write your own ticket.

UberTag

The invention of Roadblock is a good idea - you're taking an event that was already going to be on television and making it into a value-added event before mania, and pandering to smarks by having Dean drop promos about how it will mess up the Wrestlemania merchandise and whatever and giving them the match they were asking for at Fastlane.

It also lets you blow off some feuds and pay off some storylines like Wyatt-Lesnar before you set your final card at WM.
Fully expecting Zayn vs. Owens for the IC title to get added to the Roadblock card. It sure as hell isn't happening at Mania.

We may also see Sami win the gold.

Top Bottom