• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

I can't wrap my head around whatever logic you're running on.

With out a doubt. I know its not popular opinion but i preferred their No Way Out match over the WM 24 but still classic stuff.

Edge, ManKind, hell even Kane...

The thing about Taker is when you go back and watch that match he had with Bret back in '97, for example, and then fast forward to Mania 25...it is insane to me how crazy his storytelling and in ring stuff has improved.
I'd say that match that had in 96 of January was the start of him being a new Taker in terms of improvement.
The story of the second Triple H-Undertaker match there being Triple H psychologically won the match, even though he was pinned, because he had beaten the Undertaker so much and how he's struggled so much since that match. Fuck off.
Paul was going to find someway to kinda go over. Welcome to 2006-??? Hunter

Heel

Hulk Hogan smartened up the jury to the point I'm worried they'll interrupt the defense with 'WHAT?" during questioning.

Can't put the genie back in the bottle now. Hulk Hogan should be banned from the sports.

jmdajr

Hulk Hogan smartened up the jury to the point I'm worried they'll interrupt the defense with 'WHAT?" during questioning.

Can't put the genie back in the bottle now. Hulk Hogan should be banned from the sports.

Judge needs a break. Needs a moment to come to grips that wresting was a work the whole time brother!

Shadow780

Punk Match was great

Flair match had perfect spinebuster

3hSQZ.gif

That roll-out afterwards :O

#smootherthanbutter

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Just waiting for a Juror to point at Gawker's lawyer, say "You!!!" and start shaking his or her head. A hidden Hulkamaniac!

Heel

Wow, they just took a break for 'technology issues'. Sounds like Vince McMahon pulled some strings, going to meet "Hulk Hogan" in a back room and try to salvage the remnants of kayfabe.

"I was lying the whole time, brothers."

Zach

Haha...

You guys are cracking me up. WrassleGAF's not so bad after all.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So do I watch RAW tonight or what? What are the chances it's going to be great?

Usually, when I decide to skip RAW something awesome happens like Shane O Mac returning or Brock showing up and F5ing everyone.

Wait, now you're going to tell me not to watch, just so that it ends up good. Dang. I shouldn't have shown my hand.

Don't watch Raw.

Cagey

Banned
Anyone know if Big Dave secured a press credential and is reporting live from the scene of the courtroom in Florida?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone know if Big Dave secured a press credential and is reporting live from the scene of the courtroom in Florida?

Bateaster? Nope, he's got better things to do.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
What is this crazy talk about AJ Styles changing his finisher?
It's just the Calf Crusher now?

Not much to it. Styles Clash doesn't look damaging. He can still use it, but they're going with the Calf Killer/Crusher/Whatevers as his finisher as it looks better.

EDIT: Whoops, I forgot they gave him the springboard elbow as an actual finish

Zach

Their whole thing is publishing sensationalist tabloid articles of little value with very few restrictions. They've even resorted to slut shaming to garner traffic to their sites. Think TMZ on steroids.
Ah.

I watched a second of the Hulk livestream. It was awkward.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Best belly-to-belly? I've gotta go with Magnum T.A. - that rotation, so smooth;

Although, Jumbo's deadlift belly-to-belly is pretty spectacular;

Jumbo's is AMAZING, but Magnum's is incredible that he could have stopped early on in that movement but did an entire follow through. Like butter.

Valravn

Not much to it. Styles Clash doesn't look damaging. He can still use it, but they're going with the Calf Killer/Crusher/Whatevers as his finisher as it looks better.

Understandable. I always thought the Styles Clash looked silly when performed on bigger guys.

Raw64life

I guess the Freebirds doesn't count as a posthumous inductee since they're not all dead.

Wonder who will induct the Big Bossman.

Anth0ny

ThgwYc9.jpg

With the deepest regrets and tears that are soaked
I'm sorry to hear your dad finally croaked
He lived a full life on his own terms
Soon he'll be buried and eaten by worms
But if I had a son as stupid as you
I'd wish for cancer so I would die too

So be brave and get your life back on track
Cause the old bastards dead and he ain't ever coming back!

Would that be better or worse than "You still got it!" or "One more match!"

Or what about "Hey, hey Terry. I wanna kno-o-o-ow if you'll be my girl."

miserable

WWE: where regular moves become finishers

ThgwYc9.jpg

With the deepest regrets and tears that are soaked
I'm sorry to hear your dad finally croaked
He lived a full life on his own terms
Soon he'll be buried and eaten by worms
But if I had a son as stupid as you
I'd wish for cancer so I would die too

So be brave and get your life back on track
Cause the old bastards dead and he ain't ever coming back!
Laugh
My
Ass
Off

Hilarious

Heel

Now "Hulk Hogan", who he now admits was just a character who had never seen Venice Beach, is exposing reality television.

I can't do this anymore. Tell me a frickin' lie...

Now "Hulk Hogan", who he now admits was just a character who had never seen Venice Beach, is exposing reality television.

I can't do this anymore. Tell me a frickin' lie...
They need to induct Zeb in the HoF this year too. Then JBL. Backstage problem class.

Heel

This may go down as an all time great babyface promo. Hulk Hogan is winning over the audience (the jury), gaining their sympy, saying his ex wife called him slow and old. Pretty soon he'll start crying, perhaps even faint when he walks off the stand and gig himself.

Gawker, you've already lost.

This may go down as an all time great babyface promo. Hulk Hogan is winning over the audience (e.g. the jury), gaining their sympy, saying his ex wife called him slow and old. Pretty soon he'll start crying, perhaps even faint when he walks off the stand and gig himself.

Gawker, you've already lost.
I can't wait to hear Bret's opinion on this. Well then again with this cancer hitting him, he probably won't be too "real".

Top Bottom