• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

Kaladin

ECW Press officially announced today that they would be publishing "NXT: The Future is Now", a book looking at the creation and rise of WWE's NXT brand in conjunction with WWE.

The book, slated for an April 2017 release, will be written by Jon Robinson. Robinson has written several official WWE books including The Attitude Era, Rumble Road and My Favorite Match.

"NXT: The Future is Now", based on promotional materal released by ECW, "follows the rise of NXT from its conception to becoming WWE’s newest global brand. Learn how NXT came to be, from the opening of the WWE Performance Center to WWE’s new, forward-thinking approach to talent development. See how Seth Rollins, Bray Wyatt, Paige, Charlotte and other new stars have broken into WWE more prepared than any generation before. Get an inside look into WWE’s future as new and exciting performers hone their skills, personalities, and so much more under the watchful eye of Paul “Triple H” Levesque. With new, insightful interviews from Triple H, NXT trainers, Superstars and Divas, fans will learn how the future is indeed now!"

ECW Press officially announced today that they would be publishing "NXT: The Future is Now", a book looking at the creation and rise of WWE's NXT brand in conjunction with WWE.

The book, slated for an April 2017 release, will be written by Jon Robinson. Robinson has written several official WWE books including The Attitude Era, Rumble Road and My Favorite Match.

"NXT: The Future is Now", based on promotional materal released by ECW, "follows the rise of NXT from its conception to becoming WWE’s newest global brand. Learn how NXT came to be, from the opening of the WWE Performance Center to WWE’s new, forward-thinking approach to talent development. See how Seth Rollins, Bray Wyatt, Paige, Charlotte and other new stars have broken into WWE more prepared than any generation before. Get an inside look into WWE’s future as new and exciting performers hone their skills, personalities, and so much more under the watchful eye of Paul “Triple H” Levesque. With new, insightful interviews from Triple H, NXT trainers, Superstars and Divas, fans will learn how the future is indeed now!"
Too bad Dusty is dead. He and Regal were the major guns behind this and that for nxt. It's so amazing how no one knows or appreciates how much Regal has done for wrestling. He's so underrated but one day he'll get his.

Kaladin

Too bad Dusty is dead. He and Regal were the major guns behind this and that for nxt. It's so amazing how no one knows or appreciates how much Regal has done for wrestling. He's so underrated but one day he'll get his.

Hopefully those involved with the book will do justice to what they have done.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
gTH5pN5.gif

klonere

Banned
Fucking Dolph.

I mean he's not all that wrong, the SS2014 finish was completely invalidated very quickly but I don't think anyone is going to bat for Dolph Ziggler in 2016.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
NXT is gonna get awkward as fuck given that Samoa Joe and Sami Zayn are leaving given those are the only two guys who can do a promo.

Like its Austin Aries and....what?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I guess following WrestleMania Star, we have WrestleMania Sun.

RonR3gc.png

I keep hoping we'll get a WM in Seattle. :( I wonder if my city has made any bids in recent history, or if Vince would even entertain the idea, considering WM 19 was the least commercially successful mains since 13.

So I have decided my tv has a distinct lack of Dragon Gate showing on it and I haven't seen a full show since the Toryumon and Toryumon 2000 days. Rudo Reels doesn't carry any and I'm hoping somewhere he can point me in the right direction. Mainly because of Data West and his recommendations I'm having a mini puro revival and miss the DG style.

Angry Grimace

Deleted:
KVSAjxx.jpg

Follow up:

I don't understand why Ziggler was popular to begin with. He was definitely some level of "over" that he definitely isn't right now, but I don't know why. Everything about him screams "average level HBK knock-off."

Goldust likes skyrim

Didn't Cody write an article for Giant Bomb completely in character as Stardust?

Angry Grimace

Imagine spending $1-2K on airfare and accommodations only for that to greet you when you arrive.

Those are dumb enough I probably wouldn't spend any money on going if I knew there was a possibility of gigantic pillars obstructing the tiny-ass ring.

NXT is gonna get awkward as fuck given that Samoa Joe and Sami Zayn are leaving given those are the only two guys who can do a promo.

Like its Austin Aries and....what?

Corbin's getting better. Dash and Dawson are serviceable.

Maybe, with the influx of Japanese wrestlers, we could see the return of some managers to do the talking.

Corbin's getting better. Dash and Dawson are serviceable.

Maybe, with the influx of Japanese wrestlers, we could see the return of some managers to do the talking.
With Shinsooky and Itami getting back soon, this will be awesome. And wwe will be holding two events in Japan in July so the inclusion of those two in a main even screams fucking awesome

gurudyne

We're approaching Wrestlemania Circle within a few iterations. Think about it:

Wrestlemania Triangle = 3 points
Wrestlemania Star = 5 points
Wrestlemania Sunburst = 10 points
Wrestlemania ????? = (20 + n) points, probably

Angry Grimace

I don't hate Ziggler, he's just.....there.

Like, giving him the pin at SS2014 was random to begin with because he always just seemed like....a guy who was on the roster who had a cool cash-in but otherwise wasn't special. He certainly doesn't seem like a guy who would get a big push or deserve one over a ton of other guys on the roster. He just seems like "guy who fills out battle royales" to me.

I think by now he's considered kind of annoying by most smarks, but I distinctly remember people wanting him to get a push a year or two back.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
wtf how has it nearly been a year since dusty rhodes passed jesus ):

Angry Grimace

I had a funny conversation with my wife about a theoretical shipping pair of Eva Marie and Roman Reigns and how fans would react to their offspring

Top Bottom