• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

Alucard

Banned
And for the few ROH fans here who have been wondering about Silas Young...

B_c_FJOWwAEedTE.jpg:large

RP912

Banned
How much of a severe asshole can you be when the entire locker room treats your resignation as the fucking ball dropping into the new year?

Holy shit....I blame the Power Plant.

hoping (to no avail, i know) that he's got a new finisher. A dude with a bunch of chest hair and mustache like that trying to be surly shouldn't be using a headstand into a split legged moonsault as a finisher. Practice your lariat or brainbuster or even piledriver. somethin, man

Kaladin

You know, when I first heard the stuff about Demott, I thought he was just one of those guys that had a harsh training style. It seemed to get results and WWE seemed to back the guy, so it seemed more and more like that was the case.

Lately though, I've been proven wrong. The guy had issues and needed to go. Hopefully it signifies a change in the company, rather than just them reacting to some stories getting out.

Thanks for the reminder that I need to watch the last Botchamania.

Banshee, NJPW on AXS, Botchamania. Good night of entertainment, friends.

Alucard

Banned
hoping (to no avail, i know) that he's got a new finisher. A dude with a bunch of chest hair and mustache like that trying to be surly shouldn't be using a headstand into a split legged moonsault as a finisher. Practice your lariat or brainbuster or even piledriver. somethin, man

Yeah, the Pee Gee Waja Plunge is a weird finisher with a weird name for a guy that has his gimmick.

somedevil

Somebody got there hands on the match sheet for last nights NXT tapings here:

spoiler: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B_YzJNgXAAAD12S.jpg

It announced 3 matches were taped for NXT on the network:

Sasha Banks vs Alexa Bliss which probably leading to the show where she gets a title match

Alex Riley vs Kevin Owens

Kalisto vs Tyler Breeze who is on a winning streak for his upcoming feud with Balor it seems

Plus the Cesaro vs Neville match which was supposedly great is an extra for a best of NXT dvd.

jmdajr

You know, when I first heard the stuff about Demott, I thought he was just one of those guys that had a harsh training style. It seemed to get results and WWE seemed to back the guy, so it seemed more and more like that was the case.

Lately though, I've been proven wrong. The guy had issues and needed to go. Hopefully it signifies a change in the company, rather than just them reacting to some stories getting out.
Reminds me of that fuck Incognito from the Miami Dolphins for being let go for hazing,bullying, and straight up racism. Shit continues until someone stands up and says no, and lets the world know.

tm24

Tommy Dreamer legit thinks 1 illegal download = 1 paying customer.

Poor guy, I would be surprised if more than a couple percent of those downloads would translate to legit buys if XWT wasn't around.
The actual count is 1036. If you add all the HoH shows together it barely cracks 10k

RBH

Tonight's episode of NJPW on AXS TV (March 6th):

• Nakamura vs. Naomichi Marifuji
  • Naito vs. Yijiro Takahashi

Watched my first "Rivalries" it was the HBK vs HHH. It was better produced than the MNW, I wish they'd kept it kayfabe though and just do a run down of their matches. I don't need no sappy shit when I want to watch grown men beat the shit out of each other.

shaowebb

Man Lucha Underground is fun to watch. Great to see guys like Ricochet, Aerostar, and Angelico in the same league together. Angelico is one of those guys you just sort of know is gonna end up something bigger one day. He has a lot of personality to go with his flashy ring sequences and his ring work is great no matter who he is with. Ricochet is playing Prince Puma and is a highlight everywhere he goes.

And then there is Aerostar. I've been watching him for like 6 years or so. If you don't know WHY this guy is a major draw then here is why.
And these weren't one off kind of things...he does this shit EVERY TIME HE WRESTLES.

Aerostar is a guy I love to see and always expect will get injured terribly one day when someone else ends up out of place. Dude does NOT protect himself on dives and that's his gimmick. Amazing dude.

somedevil

He got his first tattoo that was zelda themed as well.

For more news on Samoa Joe who was on Chris Jericho's podcast:

Jericho said he had asked Joe if he had any desire to join the company. Jericho says Joe told him off-air (and wanted Jericho to tell the listeners) that there are negotiations going on between him and WWE. Jericho also said that he talked to Triple H a few years back and that the Game professed to be a big fan of Joe’s work at the time.

So if Joe signs this was a Triple H signing.

Top Bottom