• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

WealthyCookedKoala.gif

jmdajr

Vince McMahon just put some thing up on twitter and the replies are cracking me up. I wonder if he reads this shit.

WrassleGAF,

Who has read CM Punk's story in the Thor Annual?

Interesting fact: the story revolves entirely around drinking. Entirely. Like,
even Mephisto gets drunk

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Vince wants to be remembered as a family man:
As noted, Vince McMahon is on the cover of the March 2015 issue of Muscle & Fitness magazine and there's an interview with him inside.

The interviewer noted that Vince has been credited as one of the pioneers of pay-per-view TV as well as the man who reinvented sports entertainment but asked Vince what he thinks his legacy will be. He replied:

"I don't look at myself as having a legacy in entertainment, and quite frankly I don't care. It doesn't matter what I think, it's what people perceive. I'm not good at patting myself on the back. I want to be known as a loving father and grandfather. And if I'm lucky, a great-grandfather. And I'm the luckiest man in the world without question, so it might happen."

Ithil

PWInsider.com has confirmed that Matt Bloom aka Jason Albert, formerly Tensai, has been named the interim Head Trainer and will take over DeMott's duties at the Performance Center and WWE developmental. Whether he is named to that position permanently will remain to be seen.

The change to Bloom was announced via an email from Mark Carano of WWE Talent Relations to the developmental roster shortly after DeMott issued his resignation publicly.
Albert's a good dude, can only be an improvement.

Carnby

I made the biggest Jim Corrnet face in my life at work today. Then out of no where I got a call from a networking company and they set up an interview. Funny how things work out.

The hours will be second shift which isn't ideal for my family, but it's my dream job. My chance to finally break into networking and make very good money. I don't think i can turn it down.

Alucard

Banned
I made the biggest Jim Corrnet face in my life at work today. Then out of no where I got a call from a networking company and they set up an interview. Funny how things work out.

The hours will be second shift which isn't ideal for my family, but it's my dream job. My chance to finally break into networking and make very good money. I don't think i can turn it down.

Good luck making the best decision for you and your family, man.

bjork

I always liked how they went to the trouble of the figure in the casket and never had a casket match. Also that's 1000x better than anything Roman did, you guys leave Big Kev alone.

Carnby

Good luck making the best decision for you and your family, man.

Thanks! A few months ago I was struggling with the decision of my current job or a networking job with over night hours. I could never do over night. 2Nd shift isn't great, but it's doable.

bjork

Thanks! A few months ago I was struggling with the decision of my current job or a networking job with over night hours. I could never do over night. 2Nd shift isn't great, but it's doable.

I definitely don't recommend overnight work to anyone ever. Even more so with a family. Good luck!

Top Bottom