• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

Alucard

Banned
I'm honestly mixed on Balor's theatrics. A bit too musical theatre with the timing of his open armed pose. Not a typically strong looking pose either.

Man, looking back the AE had a chance to feature Ahmed johnson's left ass cheek taking the title from Shawn Michaels while Steve "fang Mcfrost" Austin joined the headbangers

Deadly Games. It's still hilariously enough one of the best tournament ppvs WWF/E has ever done.

I was there live and it is still one of the best wrestling events I've been too. During Sunday Night Heat the DOA teamed with Too Much and their motorcycle got caught on a wire and they almost pulled the entrance stage down. Also got pelted with a ton of trash for cheering the Rocks win, my sister never came to another event lol.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I was there live and it is still one of the best wrestling events I've been too. During Sunday Night Heat the DOA teamed with Too Much and their motorcycle got caught on a wire and they almost pulled the entrance stage down. Also got pelted with a ton of trash for cheering the Rocks win, my sister never came to another event lol.

This event more than anything made The Rock and face Mankind. It's an absolute must watch.

AlternativeUlster

Absolutely pathetic part deux
I got an email from Barclays for presale Madonna tickets and the code was Barclays. I feel like its been that before for other events too.

I got everything I ever wanted
And I'll never give that back
I know you hate that fact X-FACTOR
But you ain't gotta look at me like that
I said you ain't gotta look at me like that

42_WWE-Encyclopedia2756.jpg

I'M FINISHED!

Um exCUSE me Sakurai but CLEARLY the best choice for Smash Bros would be my fav niche character HOWEVER you are clearly INCOMPETENT and
Besides the charisma, crazy promos, and classic storylines Hogan's original run was nothing. Nothing but red and yellow merchandice, mang. yes indeed

Alucard

Banned
Just started watching the first New Japan Cup show. Their pre-event video packages are pretty sweet. Very sports-oriented.

Alucard

Banned
Komatsu and Tanaka are going to be damn good once they get a chance to move up the card in New Japan. Hoping it's sooner rather than later.

KomatsuTanaka.gif

Liger's reaction is great here.

Alucard

Banned
True...most of his matches were filled with job squashes and fuckery. It's a shame because EC3 deserves more than just a bullshit feud with rockstar spud.

Hey man, that bullshit feud was the most consistently entertaining thing on Impact for a while. Not sure if it still is, but I loved what I saw of their interactions in the fall.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
EC3 is basically TNA's "Legend Killer" Randy Orton.

His biggest problem is that he's almost out of TNA legends to kill!

RP912

Banned
Hey man, that bullshit feud was the most consistently entertaining thing on Impact for a while. Not sure if it still is, but I loved what I saw of their interactions in the fall.

I was off and on with TNA but everytime I saw those two...I end up doing something else productive with my time.

EC3 is basically TNA's "Legend Killer" Randy Orton.

His biggest problem is that he's almost out of TNA legends to kill!

Yeah...it seems that way to a extent. I hope that he gets a spot in the main event picture because there's more to the guy.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I was off and on with TNA but everytime I saw those two...I end up doing something else productive with my time.

Yeah...it seems that way to a extent. I hope that he gets a spot in the main event picture because there's more to the guy.

To be fair though Legend Killer is pretty much the best gimmick ever to go from mid card to title picture.

Carnby

Keep trying guies!

I tried many many times and was offered tickets in 216. I was like "id rather stay home". So I declined them. 20 tries later I got tickets in section 16. I said "good enough!"

Top Bottom