• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

JavyOO7

BNB vs Bryan tonight... non title. Axelmania vs Rusev tonight, brother.

EDIT = And if you want to see David Otunga, he's on the preshow with Stanton and Graves. He has a nicer voice and portrays himself way better than Riley. Less annoying too.

Guzim

BNB vs Bryan tonight... non title. Axelmania vs Rusev tonight, brother.

EDIT = And if you want to see David Otunga, he's on the preshow with Stanton and Graves. He has a nicer voice and portrays himself way better than Riley. Less annoying too.
Does Otunga have the thermos?

notworksafe

kJMPZsI.jpg

Obunga during the entire People Power era was incredible. Shame that he's never on camera anymore.
You can see Otunga for 30 minutes straight every week for only $9.99

Thermos not included.

UberTag

They really should make him a manager.
So long as he brings the sweater vests and coffee thermos, I'm fully on board.
He could manage the PTP and play the straight man and be upset with them when they try to do their celebration dance with him and spilling his coffee.

Also, The Miz needs to be a manager.

I know for most of you it will be normal, but it's really weird to have Daniel Bryan not be vying for or holding the WWE title, since I only resumed watching around Royal Rumble last year, when all that really kicked off. I'm not even a particularly big fan of his, but he's felt like The Guy the whole time, in his absence, too. Now he's having mid-card matches and it feels super weird. Not bad exactly, but like, well surely he'll have the title again pretty soon except it seems like he actually won't cos they don't want him to.

Are they really doing this Orton long con. It's soooooooooooooooooo obvious.

I think they must have expected Orton to come back either with middling/tweener reaction, and wrote out a Wrestlemania story for him accordingly. Then he came back, turns out the whole secret face thing was unnecessary since the fans were 100% behind him already. Then they went ahead and did their story anyway, just confusing some and dampening the enthusiasm of others. Like, nobody gets anything out of it. You either play it super obvious and like the heels are completely oblivious, or do this with someone everyone fully expects to be a heel like Rollins - but you can't really do a secret face turn with someone who was already very over as a face.

I'm kinda bummed by this cos I was looking forward to Orton's return. He's such a good dickhead and I wanted to see how he did as a face. It was nice to see him get cheers for once, after spending so much time getting boring chants.

UberTag

Not bad exactly, but like, well surely he'll have the title again pretty soon except it seems like he actually won't cos they don't want him to.
Never again. The Yes Movement is dead.
He may get another title reign in the cowardly heel shit disturber role in a year or two.
See Christian's title reign from a few years ago.

Top Bottom