• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

miserable

Wiz Khalifa is famous for being dropped like a bad habit by Amber Rose.

did she drop her tattoo of Wiz too?

amber_rose_tattoo640.jpg

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I've come to the conclusion that while I love a good table spot, I hate table matches.

Same. I really hate how dumb some of the spots are. Like why would anyone actually try to do a move off the top rope through a table in a table match? It makes no sense. Even for wrestling its stupid.

Johnny mundo,interview

Lucha Underground vs. WWE creative: For one, the Lucha Underground creative team is top notch. They are very all solid, talented people. There's no eccentric billionaire who's showing up at the last minute and demanding Lucha Underground to be rewritten the day of TV. I really feel like that is the difference. I feel like other promotions have too many chefs in the kitchen, so to speak. There are too many people with power, and they have different agendas, and when those agendas collide, and arguing starts to happen over storylines with stuff getting changed the day of, it starts to suck for the fans because you're following a story and a couple weeks in the whole thing gets squashed or changed and it doesn't seem like anything ever happens or pays off. I think Lucha Underground has done a good job so far of having their stories pay off and creating intrigue in this world they have created.
http://www.prowrestling.net/article...-the-last-minute-and-demanding-rewrites-41248

notworksafe

The good news is exercise doesn't need to be done at all to lose a ton of weight. It BARELY helps.

There are some things you MUST be prepared to do though.

- Track EVERYTHING
- Kill sugars. 0 tolerance.
- If you want soda, go 0 cal diet. I did. diet Ginger Ale keeps me sane.
- No breads
- All the meats and cheeses
- and chicken
- and some nuts, but don't go buckwild on cashews

Get that happening and you're gonna lose, my friend. And on top of that, if you go full-blown keto diet (<20 carbs each day + high fat content) all gas and bloat exits your body and you will drop 5+ lbs of water weight quickly. It's a nice boost to start.
I need to drop 20-30 and this sounds like it'd probably help but damn no bread or carb is tough :(

Maybe I'll start with dropping sugar. I've got a monster sweet tooth and I'm sure that is doing me no favors.

Anyone else groan seeing Ryback on TV?

At first I was excited for his return because he showed some personality on Twitter.

Now I just hate seeing him in his limbo matches and want him gone.

notworksafe

Anyone else groan seeing Ryback on TV?

At first I was excited for his return because he showed some personality on Twitter.

Now I just hate seeing him in his limbo matches and want him gone.

I enjoy him only because of his "I'm dumb as fuck" grin he has sometimes. It's just hilarious to me for reasons I can't explain.

The gf is #1 Ryback stan though. She specifically requested a Ryback shirt on the WWE shop order I put in before WM. I don't understand it.

wish Russo was still writing. Wiz would back up Cena in a segment against Rusev and then Rusev would challenge Wiz with the U.S. Title on the line. Cena cheats and hits Rusev when the ref isn't looking and Wiz wins the U.S. Title.

Aiii

So not worth it
Remember when Cena murdered The Rock by Thuganomics and Rock responded by calling Vickie Guerrero an ugly bitch?

Now that's how you build a Mania match!

wish Russo was still writing. Wiz would back up Cena in a segment against Rusev and then Rusev would challenge Wiz with the U.S. Title on the line. Cena cheats and hits Rusev when the ref isn't looking and Wiz wins the U.S. Title.

Replace wiz with curtis axel and you have tonight's main event

Alucard

Banned
Oh GOD they're both doing a rap duet tonight, aren't they?

Yo, Rusev!
Your hairdo is heinous
You look like an anus
I wish you knew
How lame your flag is!

Hey, hey, hey
What do you say?
You and me for the U.S.A?...BELT, son
That's right, I said it
And if you don't like that
You can complain on reddit

Oops, I forgot
You're from the Soviet Union
They ain't got no internet
Only commie reunions

Ha! Ha! Ha!
You can't mess with this
With Cena and Wiz
You gonna get DISSED

*mic drop*

notworksafe

Remember when Cena murdered The Rock by Thuganomics and Rock responded by calling Vickie Guerrero an ugly bitch?

Now that's how you build a Mania match!
Just watched WM27 last night and Rock spent most of his camera time calling Cena gay, so that's nothing new.

Alucard

Banned
I think Rusev has a match against someone. Cena grabs the US Title. Cena hits Rusev's opponent with the belt. Rusev's opponent wins by DQ. Cena holds up his hand while looking intensely at Rusev. BAM. Buy my ideas, WWE. Buy my cookie cutter ideas.

somedevil

I think Rusev has a match against someone. Cena grabs the US Title. Cena hits Rusev's opponent with the belt. Rusev's opponent wins. Cena holds up his hand while looking intensely at Rusev. BAM. Buy my ideas, WWE. Buy my cookie cutter ideas.

Rusev is facing Axelmania tonight.

notworksafe

Just give all the titles to Brock. Including tag team. Then put him in a match with the whole roster where each pin awards a different title.

Sorta like they did with Angle/Benoit/Jericho (I think?) years ago.

Yo, Rusev!
Your hairdo is heinous
You look like an anus
I wish you knew
How lame your flag is!

Hey, hey, hey
What do you say?
You and me for the U.S.A?...BELT, son
That's right, I said it
And if you don't like that
You can complain on reddit

Oops, I forgot