• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

I'M FINISHED!

Um exCUSE me Sakurai but CLEARLY the best choice for Smash Bros would be my fav niche character HOWEVER you are clearly INCOMPETENT and
Bray better beat this corpse.

Alucard

Banned
Okay, jumping in live with you guys. Just started watching before the lightning bolt. Bray's acting is god tier here.

...aaaaand...that's it? Fuck. I was ready to belee dat, Bray, but they cut it short.

styl3s

They really shouldn't of zoomed in on the chair with HD cameras exposing all the wires and shit wrapped around that chair.

zychi

Banned
Another wrestlemania promo with only one side showing up.

Cant believe Vince lets that happen for every match but Cena v Rusev

Montreal getting Raw on May 4th. Ottawa getting Smackdown on the 5th.

Toronto... well at least we're getting ROH/NJPW. I bought my tickets for that but I am a little concerned that I haven't been assigned seat numbers. I just know I am in the 8th row.

Paracelsus

The best thing they've done in all of 2015 is let the theme play during the coming up next card and have those things called commentators shut the hell up.

Alucard

Banned
Okay, not gonna go back and watch everything I missed after this. Will just watch some more New Japan Cup while washing dishes.

I dug the Bray and Taker segment, though.

Top Bottom