• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

Cagey

Banned
Heyman called some Samoans cannibals and savages but we cool with that huh

u5lrIPi.gif

Can Roman hurry up and get a bunch of neck injuries and retire. Please.

Lol. That derangment syndrome.

DMczaf

Cena has been giving interviews every week for the last 13 years.

How the FUCK is that selling point for the WWE Network?

Limit

I shouldn't have listened so carefully to Bray's promo as it was utter nonsense. He says taker's destiny was to be undefeated but the destiny got taken away, which already doesn't make sense. And then he would be able to restore taker, give his destiny back to him, by defeating him at WM? Huh? Complete gibberish promo.

DMczaf

Seriously, I've never seen someone that's in the god damn main event of WM have such a lackluster pop every time.

Even MIZ had more heat than this.

jmdajr

I shouldn't have listened so carefully to Bray's promo as it was utter nonsense. He says taker's destiny was to be undefeated but the destiny got taken away, which already doesn't make sense. And then he would be able to restore taker, give his destiny back to him, by defeating him at WM? Huh? Complete gibberish promo.
Nah man. He is just crazy!

You're not suppose to apply logic!

Where's bean breath
In the rafters.

RP912

Banned
wait...there's a few minutes left....wtf are these guys going to do?

Remember the days when main events felt like main events...and not glorified segments?

Toki767

Welcome to attending an almost 4-hour wrestling show live. Going to Raw in person can be pretty draining and sleep-inducing. Never doing it again.

This was Reigns' only appearance of the night. If this was Bryan or even anyone remotely popular, the crowd would still be cheering.

DMczaf

Welcome to attending an almost 4-hour wrestling show live. Going to Raw in person can be pretty draining and sleep-inducing. Never doing it again.

My boi Bryan heading into WM last year was getting insane pops in the final segments of 4 hour wrestling shows.

Top Bottom