• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

cdViking

I don't care about it. I don't think I've ever made a post about it. My point was just that why give time to matches like that when they're so horrible? Can you blame Vince for giving them 30 second matches when they're like what we just saw? That was so sloppy, slow and amateurish I don't know where to begin. Let's say there was a men's cruiserweight division and that division was equally as sloppy and awful in the ring. I'd say the same exact thing about it.
It's almost like the matches not being a priority might have an impact on the amount of time the Divas are given to prepare for the match and not look like shit!

Jesus Christ.

tumblr_nkz7glxCFZ1srbyoyo1_540.png

Now what Dunn

You know what, hearing this horrible, horrible selling job of this attack by the announce team - they're fucking MUMBLING! - I take back anything I said earlier.

UberTag

Even fucking Vince agrees with you. It's USA who wants these overly long-ass Raws.
What's stopping them from booking one of those hours of RAW like the post-Rumble blizzard episode with interview segments and promo packages? And using the other 2 hours for a more tightly scripted live arena show with matches in front of a non-exhausted crowd to forward those programs? And calling the whole thing RAW?

It's almost like the matches not being a priority might have an impact on the amount of time the Divas are given to prepare for the match and not look like shit!

Jesus Christ.
Do you even know how wrestlers prepare for matches? Unless it's the main event or a really important match with an intricate finish, they basically wing it. Why do you think they're talking to each other whispering the next move in their ears every 30 seconds?

Top Bottom