• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

RBH

tumblr_n0amg4GMRs1rhxfs4o1_400.jpg

RP912

Banned
The idea of Trips doing the same thing to the indies like Vince did to the territories seems about right.

WWE= The mothership from Independence Day

Big One

Banned
Except what on God's Green Earth would they gain by this hare-brained scheme? Dude, its not Ziggler.
Just listen to the first few seconds of LAW's Review-a-RAW. If that isn't Ziggler I dunno what is anymore. There's no way that was Sting unless they altered it so much they first had him sound like Ziggler, cutting a promo in the style of Ziggler, and then making the deep voice to mask him.

The one positive I took from RAW was my sudden realisation that smark signs just aren't that funny, or at least the 'Chris Benoit is Innocent' kind aren't.

Aiii

So not worth it
Why are they even pretending it's a mystery who is in that match? They feature all these people together stealing that belt for a month now?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Gearing up for a fight with a Celtic warrior.

How is that even going to work....is there room for another match on the card? They haven't even put the token tag team match on the card yet.

Paracelsus

If things keep going like this, Bryan's arms will grow smaller than Rey's in 2002. I've got to be honest, I can see why they would not put him in the main event vs Lesnar, you wouldn't need suspension of disbelief to buy his win, you'd need lsd.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
That has Mizdow written all over it.

or somebody who has been criminally not pushed.

The only thing that happened when Cesaro won was that he had to give up his actually good theme music in exchange for buttmetal

Toki767

Listening to Dave Meltzer's spirit and faith in WWE get broken over the past couple of months has been intriguing.

It's his job to cover it, but you can tell his heart isn't in it. Especially when you listen to him talk about New Japan and Lucha Underground in comparison.

Just listen to the first few seconds of LAW's Review-a-RAW. If that isn't Ziggler I dunno what is anymore. There's no way that was Sting unless they altered it so much they first had him sound like Ziggler, cutting a promo in the style of Ziggler, and then making the deep voice to mask him.
I'm sure if it was Ziggler, he would've made a passive aggressive tweet about it.

Angry Grimace

Why is it that the villainous management stable always a goon squad of total incompetents? At this point even Rollins comes off like an incompetent dumbass.

I don't understand why they don't just get some of the other wrestlers involved in the stable. The entire stable is comprised of Lieutenant Worfs.

JavyOO7

I wouldn't mind Sheamus/Bryan part infinity if they are given time. Their 2 out of 3 falls match was pretty damn good. And Bryan looked handsome with the look he had. He should go back to that.

It's his job to cover it, but you can tell his heart isn't in it. Especially when you listen to him talk about New Japan and Lucha Underground in comparison.

It's because he has no choice to cover it that we've been able to witness the destruction of his spirit. It's been the most entertaining thing related to main roster WWE for the past half year or so.

Stardust is only slightly higher than "blue chipper" on the Cody gimmick list.

Which in case you're curious is:

Dr doom
White jacket
Dashing
Mustache
Legacy
1st heel turn
Stardust
Blue chipper

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Sorry been playing Evil within the Assignment. Here is Raw viewership for 3/9

8pm: 3.699
9pm: 3.997
10pm: 3.940

Avg: 3.879

9 and 10 were even. Viewership is down this year but like Meltzer said all other business is even to good. So the problem is the build has not drawn interest and them holding back the Undertaker and Sting has prevented drawing more viewers in.

Added a whopping 30,000 viewers from the week before.

Dat Lesnar draw.

klonere

Banned
Stardust is only slightly higher than "blue chipper" on the Cody gimmick list.

Which in case you're curious is:

Dr doom
White jacket
Dashing
Mustache
Legacy
1st heel turn
Stardust
Blue chipper

Dust brothers had just won the belts when I started watching and I loved the gimmick. They were giving these crazy promos about the Cosmic Key. Love how Stardust is 100% kayfabe all the time. Then they turned heel (or something) lost to the Usos, weren't given any more promo time and fell off completely. A terrible waste, I'm so into the Stardust thing and I know it'll be dead and gone soon. That IC ladder match is a giant fuck you to everyone in it who deserves better. Except r truth.

Top Bottom