• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Live action Dumbo movie.

Tim Burton.

yuck.

???
images

I loved that show as a kid.

Also, every time I see Big Show now I think, 'that mother fucker could have been my brother-in-law'

Sephzilla

Honestly I question how Tim Burton still gets work. I'm pretty sure this guy hasn't had an original idea since Edward Scissorhands and most of his stuff after that has slowly gone downhill in quality

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
There was a point in the late 80s to early 90s where Disney messed around with a lot of horrific live action stuff that I have a real soft spot for. I think they were a few years off from cashing in on the Banana Splits craze. But they had a Winnie hte Pooh live action show and an Alice In Wonderland one that were both nightmare-ish.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
There was a point in the late 80s to early 90s where Disney messed around with a lot of horrific live action stuff that I have a real soft spot for. I think they were a few years off from cashing in on the Banana Splits craze. But they had a Winnie hte Pooh live action show and an Alice In Wonderland one that were both nightmare-ish.

oh wow, I completely forgot about the Winnie the Pooh live action.

Top 5 Disney Movies

1. The Lion King
2. Fantasia
3. Aladdin
4. Toy Story
5. Wall E

Man, this is tough and I think I'd surprise my wife by admitting I even know 5 Disney Movies.

I'd probably agree with The Lion King at #1

1. Lion King
2. Toy Story
3. Who Framed Roger Rabbit (cheat entry as it's Buena Vista)
4. Wreck-it-Ralph
5. Aladdin

Interestingly my Wife's Fave Five

1. Cinderella
2. Snow White & The Seven Dwarfs
3. Beauty & The Beast
4. Alice in Wonderland
5. The Rescuererererers

Paracelsus

I don't even understand why it would need to be The Black Scorpion.

It’s possible that some of the writers in WWE believe that The Black Scorpion was one of Sting’s early gimmicks, as most of the WWE writers aren’t exactly wrestling historians. Furthermore, WWE is afraid to have Sting talk in front of the live audience because they believe that his promo skills are as bad as they were when he first burst onto the scene in WCW. However, if you followed Sting’s run in TNA over the last several years, you know that he’s not only become a great promo, but that he’s probably a better promo than the majority of the WWE roster.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Most underrated Disney direct-to-vhs movie, Aladdin and the King of Thieves. Way better than Jafar. Second place on underrated is Lion King 1 1/2.

Alucard

Banned
Btw, if this stuff about creative not trusting Sting to cut a promo is true, that says more about TNA's invisibility to the WWE and the WWE's myopia than anything else.

Like FE, I refuse to believe this is a legit reason.

Top Bottom