• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
This gif gon get some mileage
SQZMy7d.gif

Its the lack of eyebrows

never trust a man with no eyebrows

UberTag

Sums it up perfectly. This is the first WM that i really just don't give a shit for. It's so dull and anything slightly interesting is being ruined by showing up part time or not at all.

Buying SS tickets next week, hopefully they have something decent lined up. -_-
Why would they bother having something decent lined up? You're giving them your money now.
Might as well go pre-order Battlefield: Hardline and Halo 5 if you're dead set on giving companies free handouts they clearly haven't earned.

This is why Roman Reigns isn't gonna win shit. His supporters are nothing but noncommittal millennials.
Has anyone joined the BALEE DAT side of the equation yet? I just keep seeing a bunch of yahoos joining up with Sunny on TEAM BEAST.

How is Kamala not in the HoF? Is he not in because WWE doesn't want to show what can truly happen to you and your body for wrestling?

This is feels central.
Thanks for linking that vid, DW. Gives me the feels more than just about anything we'll see at the Hall of Fame or during WrestleMania weekend this year. Props to the Bleacher Report for putting that together.

The only travesty is that it's not Ziggler to wrestle HHH. It may be too little for Punk but it's still better than waste time in a world heavyweight low midcard championship match.
Imagine if they tried to bury Punk in a meaningless multi-man ladder match for the IC jobber title last year?

I guess Sheamus is winning that stupid Battle Royale.
That has Mizdow written all over it.

or somebody who has been criminally not pushed.
I've been thinking Ryback since the match first got announced. Haven't seen anything to change my mind.
Mizdow vs. Miz will be a component of that match but I can't see them giving Damien the Mania win.

Has anyone joined the BALEE DAT side of the equation yet? I just keep seeing a bunch of yahoos joining up with Sunny on TEAM BEAST.

I balee, but i don't wanna put my avatar on the line for 3 months just in case i balee wrong. Plus idk if i'm even watching 'mania live

If WWE were smart, they'd have Rusev beat John Cena at WM. If that were to occur, they'd be able to introduce a new character: Soviet Cena.

His catchphrase:
In Soviet Russia, I SEE YOU!

Paracelsus

I think the best way to put it when talking about Cena, is that he's a shooting heel.

Look at his * face

1393201612519hfupi.gif

How kids see him, what he actually is. He could rub his balls on the camera and kids still wouldn't turn on him. I think kids buy Cena being a face more than the Santa Claus thing.

If WWE were smart, they'd have Rusev beat John Cena at WM. If that were to occur, they'd be able to introduce a new character: Soviet Cena.

His catchphrase:
In Soviet Russia, I SEE YOU!
If your talking about a Drago type character He already had a character similar to that. Prototype Cena

notworksafe

Seems to be Reigns fans are just scared and know the truth that he will be demolished by the REIGNING DEFENDING UNDISPUTED WWE HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD

Why would they bother having something decent lined up? You're giving them your money now.
Might as well go pre-order Battlefield: Hardline and Halo 5 if you're dead set on giving companies free handouts they clearly haven't earned.

Because then IF they do have a great card i'll be paying up the ass in the resell market.

Plus i'm only getting the nosebleeds. NY crowds are always a good time even with a shit show. And i want to see Sting at least once in my life. :(

Alucard

Banned
Yujiro Takahashi is damn lucky. At least in kayfabe.

I was on board with Mania a lot more going into Fastlane than I am now. It feels like any other B-tier PPV build with matches that will probably be announced the Raw before.

Anth0ny

Bryan/Sheamus is definitely happening. Bryan would have officially been added to the IC match by now if he was going to be a part of that. He's just killing time on TV until Sheamus comes back.

What are the odds that Rollins gets the belt at Wrestlemsnua or the Raw the following night? He took a 15 minute ass whooping last night... So he has to have something in the cards.

What are the odds that Rollins gets the belt at Wrestlemsnua or the Raw the following night? He took a 15 minute ass whooping last night... So he has to have something in the cards.

That definitely seems like the plan. WM night Rollins beats Orton and Reins wins the title. Night after on RAW Rollins cashes in and wins the belt and then they spend the next few months with Reigns chasing him before finally getting it back.

That definitely seems like the plan. WM night Rollins beats Orton and Reins wins the title. Night after on RAW Rollins cashes in and wins the belt and then they spend the next few months with Reigns chasing him before finally getting it back.

Great idea, those Reigns/Rollins matches have been insanely hot on Raw...

zychi

Banned
Anyone at wrasslegaf have a 48 hr xbl code they could spare? I wanna transfer my gta v online character to ps4 but i need gold to do it :(

Big One

Banned
Smackdown spoilers suggest
Mark Henry
vs. Roman Reigns is the new feud till Mania.

If you need a reason not to watch here it is.

FyreWulff

ro man
ro man
ro man
(repeat)

somebody gon' get their ass pushed
somebody gon' get made look good

get em over (get em over) push em up (push em up)
get em over (get em over) push em up (push em up)

Toki767

Smackdown spoilers suggest
Mark Henry
vs. Roman Reigns is the new feud till Mania.

If you need a reason not to watch here it is.
They're going to hope he can teach Reigns how to cut a promo while sounding like he can actually kick someone's ass.

Alucard

Banned
Reigns is now an afterthought. They realize he's not catching on and are trying to push the Brock walking away with the title story as THE story going in Mania. It's not abour Reigns. It's about Brock and the WWE.

Reigns is now an afterthought. They realize he's not catching on and are trying to push the Brock walking away with the title story as THE story going in Mania. It's not abour Reigns. It's about Brock and the WWE.
Upvoted. Too bad that's not compelling in the slightest.

Toki767

Cena failed to prevent Punk from walking out for a week. Roman will succeed where Cena failed. It practically writes itself.

Top Bottom